Register
Sign in
26 Nov 2019, 20:03
 Errand  Autumn Cleaning  Closed 

Waving good-bye to the warm Summer, and now comes the cool Autumn. The once green leaves now turned to the fiery color of red, yellow, brown and orange. Looking outside from the window it's a beautiful view like a piece of art. But the leaves with those colors is a sign for them to fall. The Gryffindor Prefect Griseldis loves Autumn. When she was a little kid, she would dance under the falling leaves, collecting the fallen leaves or even jump into a pile of leaves to have fun but after the fun, she needed to help clean up the leaves to clear the path. That somehow gave her an idea, since so many people wanted to earn money or house points, so maybe a few students can help cleaning up the leaves that are now covering the whole ground around Hogwarts. It'll be a good exercise for those whoever volunteers to do the errand, working together as a team clearing the paths for other students and maybe even become friends. And best of all, they all will get their rewards through hard work.
Prerequisite: None! Everyone can join the errand :D
Word Count Requirement: 1000 words
Group Type: 2 small groups of 5 students in two separate threads (10 students in total)
Reward: 10 sickles per participant
I want to claim the errand but how?

Easy! Just post below if you're interested and earn some pocket money. However, only 10 students can do this errand, it's first come first serve. You can still post here even when you're late but only on the waitlist because there will be a possibility that one of the students isn't able to post their reply within 48 hours, the spot will be given to the next first person on the waitlist.
OOC: There is no deadline for sign-up until there are 10 students posted here. There will be two groups and I will decide which of the 5 students to be in a group together. I will send those two groups an owl and inform where Gris will guide each group in two different areas to clean up the fallen leaves. You are free to be creative ;)

Stamina: 11 | Evasion: 10 | Strength: 10 | Wisdom: 5 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 12
Fearless|Martial Artist|Evasive Maneuvers|Obnoxiously Strong
26 Nov 2019, 20:04
I would love to participate! Piérre loves the leaves as well!

iiiiiiiI'm a very dangerous man when I don't know what I'm doing.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ The 4th Doctor
| Piérre | Romeo | iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
| Chocco Froggos Shop! |iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
26 Nov 2019, 20:05
Stretches hand

"ME! PICK ME GRIS!"

Ruth Iona Greer
Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 6 | Ability: Sixth Sense
Frog Choir President | Ravenclaw Chaser
26 Nov 2019, 20:08
I would like to take part in this errand :)

STA 11 • EVA 13 • STR 7 • WIS 15 • ARC 10 • ACC 15
Sixth Sense • Evasive Maneuvers • Prodigal DADA • Perfectionist • Impartial • Nonverbal Magic
26 Nov 2019, 20:12
Sounds fun. Can I join?

Stamina-7 | Evasion-8 | Strength-3 | Wisdom-7 | Arcane Power-5 | Accuracy-5
#b45f06 | Keen eye | iNPC Astrid Kovac
26 Nov 2019, 20:13
i'd like to do this

•Lindsey Bush•
26 Nov 2019, 20:22
I would love to be part of this!

Juniper Irving
Sta: 5 Eva: 7 Str: 3 Wis: 9 Arc: 5 Acc: 5
26 Nov 2019, 20:22
I volunteer Peri as tribute!

{ 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔬ყ: 𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔯ყ 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔬ყ. }
26 Nov 2019, 20:27
I'd like to join!

chill babe. we're all bad in someone's story.
26 Nov 2019, 20:33
I’d love to contribute! 

A grin like a crocodile and a bob like a funny catfish :)