Register
Sign in
4 Nov 2019, 21:04
 Errand  The Big Book of Hands  Closed 

xxxNadège owns a large book of hand prints and casts that she has kept over several years from her subjects. Ever willing to expand upon this collection, Nadège has gotten the idea to reward any student volunteers who allow her to read their palm and record it, especially those who contribute interesting lines. It's not a traditional errand regarding doing some sort of heavy labor, but it is still a favour Nadège would appreciate greatly and an opportunity for students to interact with her and get a palm reading.
PREREQUISITES: None! Anyone can participate.

GROUP TYPE: Individual; this errand will only be available to a maximum of five students all in individual threads (no groups!) since this errand requires continuous interaction between Nadège and each student to progress.

WORD COUNT REQUIREMENT: 1,000 words before the December 4th deadline. The thread itself doesn't have to be completed by this time, but you must surpass 1k words by then to gain the reward. Please remember to write your word count at the end of each post.

REWARD: 5 house points.
>>> How do I claim this errand?
xxxPost below! There is no form required. This errand will be on a first come, first served basis - automatic acceptance for the first five students. However, if you do not start the thread within 48 hours from your approval, the spot will be given to the next person on the list.

OOC:
xxxOnce I owl you with the approval to start, you may post a thread in my classroom (post the new thread in the classroom forum although it will be occurring in the 'office') entering the palm reading session and I will reply. If there is anything in particular you had planned for your character's future and want Nadège to prophecy correctly during the reading, owl me the details, otherwise I'll have a go at it myself. Seers aren't always right, after all.  ;)

- Nadège Benoit(x)
4 Nov 2019, 21:10
I would like to do this errand.

Healing Sage: +30% healing | Prodigal Charms | Impartial | Fearless
Stamina : 10 | Evasion : 7 | Strength : 3 | Wisdom : 12 | Arcane Power : 10 | Accuracy : 15
4 Nov 2019, 21:10
Oooh, pick me! Pick me!

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5 | WIS - 10 +10% | ARC - 8 | ACC - 8
Part-Veela | Gobbledegook
4 Nov 2019, 21:17
I would like to participate.

Stam:10 - Eva: 5 - Str: 15 - Wis:5 - ArcP:1 - Acc:10 - Ability: Broken Broomshaft, Evasive Maneuvers
"Just keep swinging"
4 Nov 2019, 21:22
Approved the three above.

There are two spots left.

- Nadège Benoit(x)
4 Nov 2019, 21:28
This... might work very well for a bit of Character Development I was after so me please!

Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 17 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 15 | Arcane Power: 10 | Accuracy: 15
4 Nov 2019, 21:29
I'd like to do this too!

Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 14 | ArcPower: 11 | Accuracy: 15
Perfectionist I & II, Fearless, Spell Spread, Nonverbal Magic
4 Nov 2019, 21:31
This is really interesting, I’d really like to help out! ^^
Edit:Oops didn’t notice two more had already applied...

Curiosity Killed the Cat
| STA: 7 | EVA: 6 | STR: 4 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 6 | ACC: 7 | Dhampir & Perfectionist
4 Nov 2019, 22:54
Approved to start their posts:

Santario Martin
Dymphna Teague
Jorah Moussa
Serena Towers
and Ruby Cazares

@River Dewlight  you're sixth so if someone doesn't post theirs in 48 hours you can join.

To everyone else, sign-ups are closed. Thank you very much! Any questions, please owl me.

- Nadège Benoit(x)
17 Nov 2019, 19:49
Since we've just passed the halfway mark till December, here is where everyone stands currently on errand completion:

@Santario Martin : 501/1000 857/1000
@Dymphna Teague : 814/1000
@Jorah Moussa : 813/1000
@Serena Towers : 860/1000
@Ruby Cazares : 321/1000

Looks like four of you will complete the reward with just one more minimum post, so I will get my replies out for you all within a day or two so you have time to finish by the 3rd, early 4th.

- Nadège Benoit(x)