Register
Sign in
23 Sep 2018, 10:31
 Locked  Report a Bug or Problem!
Delilah Stewart wrote:
Ember Jones wrote: Note To Moderators: It would be helpful if we could quote someone even though, simply to notify them of our post.
If somebody is subscribed to the thread then they will be notified of your post anyway
Yes... but what if they aren't? And what if they don't even know the thread yet but we want to notify them? Still, the subscribe thing is helpful. 

Don't you dare mess with me!
23 Sep 2018, 11:46
In that case, why not use an OWL?

Shade-Beacon, Master of the Castle of Avarice
23 Sep 2018, 14:08
Ember Jones wrote: 23 Sep 2018, 08:11
Vivienne Montgomery wrote:I tried to post something and got this
Hi Viv, 
I once had the same problem... I wanted to quote an user (did you try that?) about something she wrote, but she had already noticed the mistake and fixed it, so the post I wanted to quote didn't exist in that wording anymore. Can that also be your problem? :D <3 

Note To Moderators: It would be helpful if we could quote someone even though, simply to notify them of our post. 
No, I was trying to post a reply to my “Guess the Song” game

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.
23 Sep 2018, 14:12
Then, if you weren't trying to quote someone there, I have no idea what happened. Sorry...

23 Sep 2018, 15:17
Problems/Bugs Form

Name of the problem (If you can name it): Um... coding appearing for no reason
Date at which it occurred:
23rd of September
Description:
In the Small Hall, topic "RPGs Partners Requests", page two, some bizarre HTML coding or whatever it is appears at the top of the page. When I scroll down, I still get to the posts, but the coding is a bit irritating. 
Image (If possible): 

28 Sep 2018, 21:05
That bug I believe we have taken care of (the common room one). 

But there is am issue with the voting button for players not bringing them to the vote page for Hogwarts.io but rather to the main page. We are probably losing quite a few votes because of this. Looks like an address issue.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
2 Oct 2018, 00:59
There's been a bug with whenever I attempt to post something, which ends up looking like this:

I'm still able to post things, just thought it would be important to point this out...

However, I am unable to click on the "previous posts" button.

Sometimes, you just have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you.
ELIJAH HUANG→ 6 STA || 7 STR || 5 AGI || 12 CTRL
2 Oct 2018, 06:26
Please refresh (ctrl + f5) if it remains!
2 Oct 2018, 06:38
Hey there! I'm having a slight issue with scrollbars appearing when I write on the site. They rapidly appear and disappear while typing or trying to interact with the box. It's not an issue as I can write offsite and copy/paste over, but it makes formatting exceedingly difficult. If there is anything that can be done, that would be brilliant!

Sometimes, making the wrong choice is better than making no choice. You have the courage to go forward, that is rare.
31 Oct 2018, 16:51
[quote=Ember Jones]
Problems/Bugs Form

Name of the problem (If you can name it): Um... coding appearing for no reason
Date at which it occurred:
23rd of September
Description:
In the Small Hall, topic "RPGs Partners Requests", page two, some bizarre HTML coding or whatever it is appears at the top of the page. When I scroll down, I still get to the posts, but the coding is a bit irritating. 
Image (If possible):