Register
Sign in
30 Jun 2018, 21:27
 Locked  Report a Bug or Problem!
Hi! I know this bug exists, however I couldn't reproduce it.

As soon as something happens with topic notifications, could you please send me an owl. Please be very explicit: which topic, what happens... Etc. 

Thank you for your help!
2 Jul 2018, 21:33
It is now fixed ! (see here)

Please let me know if you have any other issue :) 
6 Jul 2018, 12:29
Name of the problem: Reducio Left Fixes?
Date at which it occurred: The creation of Reducio/amplification
Description:

This isn't really a bug or a problem... But I noticed reducio only stays at the left no matter what.
Reducio
Reducio
could you make it so that it can be put in the center or the right? It would really help me with with my encyclopedia.

──────────────
AURELIA NOTRÉSVACE | new poem! | x
──────────────
“One can never be too careful,”
STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
6 Jul 2018, 13:14
Another problem is a grammatical error. For singular (one person) it would be has. But for plural(multiple people) it would be have.

So instead of "Ami, Aurelia and two others has posted in the summer camp thread."
It should be "Ami, Aurelia and two others have posted in the summer camp thread."

──────────────
AURELIA NOTRÉSVACE | new poem! | x
──────────────
“One can never be too careful,”
STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence
17 Jul 2018, 06:36
We're no longer getting the option to vote in our remembralls, nor points for voting weekly. Is this a bug, or has it been done on purpose?

sorry not sorry bout' what i said
STA: 6 EVA: 7 STR: 1 WIS: 8 ACC 9 ACC: 9
abilities: transfig DC -5
19 Jul 2018, 12:29
The votes are now fixed, sorry about that  :wry:
I also changed the sentence in the remembral to fix the grammatical error.
About centering the reducio: I'll try!
30 Jul 2018, 17:13
Name of the problem (If you can name it): Reducio not working

Date at which it occurred: July 30

Description: Reducio isn’t working for this part of my encyclopedia. It’s the only time it hasn’t worked for me

Image (If possible):
Last edited by Vivienne Montgomery on 31 Jul 2018, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.

Honestly, why do people judge? People need to learn to accept. To look past race, gender, age, sexuality, and appearances. To be open-minded. To give people a chance. To rid their hearts of hate and learn to love others for who they are. That is my wish.
31 Jul 2018, 21:09
Name of the problem (If you can name it):
Date at which it occurred: This has happened once or twice in the past, but I've finally remembered to screenshot it.
Description: My text box keeps switching back and forth from normal to not normal.
Image (If possible):

Stamina: 3 | Agility: 8 | Strength: 1 | Control: 6 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 6
ENCYCLOPEDIA
21 Aug 2018, 19:07
I attempted to contact you via DM on Discord with no response so I am going to attempt to catch you through here. We are having a problem uploading avatars onto accounts and this is effecting validations. I am seeking either a work-around or a means by which it can be fixed.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
31 Aug 2018, 21:29
Solomon Lear wrote: I attempted to contact you via DM on Discord with no response so I am going to attempt to catch you through here. We are having a problem uploading avatars onto accounts and this is effecting validations. I am seeking either a work-around or a means by which it can be fixed.
It looks to work fine for me, is it still broken for someone?

Sorry, I am currently on vacation, I'll be back the 7th september!