Register
Sign in
24 Jan 2021, 16:41
 Locked  Report a Bug or Problem!
Hi! So my remeberal doesnt buzz or whatever it does but when I click messages unread I see I have been mentioned in a few and quoted. Also it no longer shows my pic in the frame in the corner.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe
24 Jan 2021, 16:44
Paige Chase wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 16:41 Hi! So my remeberal doesnt buzz or whatever it does but when I click messages unread I see I have been mentioned in a few and quoted. Also it no longer shows my pic in the frame in the corner.

As Phae has said before, Zach is working on some bugs that the website is having, so things like that may happen today ^^

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9
24 Jan 2021, 16:56
@May Moonstar, see, I didnt even notice you quoted me. I also happened to check my owls to see I had one 18 minutes ago but I never was notified.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. "
-Edgar Allan Poe
24 Jan 2021, 23:00
Name: Top Panel Buttons
Date: 25th of January, 2021
Description:
1) On mobile tapping on the remembrall and profile opens the drop-down and switches to another screen right away (drop-down is now useless as you don't have time to tap anything there).
2) Hogwarts logo is replaced with the french one and it's now a single image without interactive parts (houses links and entrance hall) — opening the drop-down with the menu.
Name: Remembrall voting notification
Date: 25th of January, 2021
Description:
The "you can vote" notification doesn't mark as read after clicking on it and voting → keeping the remembrall red.

Meenauh Silmataurea | STA: 7 | EVA: 9 | STR: 2 | WIS: 20 | ARC: 10 | ACC: 11 |
25 Jan 2021, 19:07
The pages are being very weird, for example, I went to collect my sickles for the day and this is what the page appeared like:

-Edgar Allan Poe
25 Jan 2021, 19:11
Thank you. We’re aware of the problem. Usually when these happen it means Zach is doing maintenance or updates. Give it a few and it should be sorted out. If you scroll down you’ll be able to see the rest of the forum threads for now.

P.S.xx𓆩*𓆪xxL.S.
26 Jan 2021, 04:07
I was going to report the problems but already covered. At least a relief I'm not alone here! I see Hogwarts is now "Pogwarts". You know, the logo.

“We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go always a little further; it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, across that angry or that glimmering sea." - J.E. Flecker
26 Jan 2021, 06:28
Tom Little wrote: 26 Jan 2021, 04:07 I was going to report the problems but already covered. At least a relief I'm not alone here! I see Hogwarts is now "Pogwarts". You know, the logo.
The site is originally french, and this is the french version of the logo. Hogwarts is called Poudlard there.
It'll all be solved in time I am sure :)

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14
26 Jan 2021, 11:28
Hi!

I just opened a new forum here for you to report bugs and problems. It will be way easier for me to keep track. This topic will be closed.

Could you send there, in separate topics, the bugs still current? Thanks!