Register
Sign in
4 Mar 2019, 18:10
 Errand  The Missing Keys  Slytherin   Closed 
Background:
For some reason, the keys to the Slytherin Quidditch locker room has been missing. Hjørdis searched her entire office and could not find them. She has not been able to find the missing keys since she started. Her assumption is that the former head of house lost them somewhere or perhaps, Professor Ryker is trolling her by hiding them from her. Suspecting Ryker led Hjørdis to search through the Hogwarts Grounds, combing through every since of the Quidditch pitch and training grounds. Sadly, she could not find them. He claims not to have a spare but she's not sure if she believes him. The only remaining place for these missing keys would be somewhere in the Slytherin Common Room, having searched all of the other logical places that it could be. 

Before Hjørdis joined Hogwarts, there was a troublesome incident with a masked student. This poses a risk that someone similar could find them and use them for worrying purposes. Fed up with the lack of keys and concerned for the students, Hjørdis seeks some help to find these keys once and for all. If they are still in Hogwarts, she's determined to find them.
In Character Information:
A fresh piece of parchment appeared on the Slytherin notice board. There was a message written in neat cursive handwriting on it:

Dear Students,

As you may know, the Quidditch locker room has been closed for some time now. This is the result of a set of missing keys. I suspect these are somewhere within the Common Rooms. It is imperative that these keys are found, as soon as possible.

If you find any keys laying around, please return them to me. Anyone who helps look for them will be rewarded. 

Regards,
H. Jensen
Head of Slytherin
OOC Information:
Towards the end of your posts, I will roll a dice of 20 (DC 18) to see if you find a set of keys or not and present them to Hjørdis. All rolls will be done on discord so you can see them. You will be awarded points if you meet the required word count, regardless of whether or not you find the keys. The roll is only done to prevent multiple people from finding one set of keys xD. You may create your own threads or break into smaller groups if you desire, read more below. If keys are found very early, I will come up with additional tasks for the threads to give you something to write.

Prerequisite: Slytherin students only. 
Word Count Requirement: 200 word posts, 5 posts per student (or the equivalent of 1000 words). Word count / post count must be met by 29th March 2019 to be awarded points (based on each individual).
Group Type: Mass Group (Link to Main Thread)
Reward: 5 House Points to qualifying students.

Want to do it individually or in a small group?
If you do not want to join the main thread or wish to split and do your own individual thread or a thread in a smaller group, you may do so. These new threads must be posted in the Slytherin Common Room, Boy's dorms or Girl's dorms. You must reply below by the 29th March 2019 with a link to your thread (finished or unfinished) to receive points. You can reply with a link to the thread on starting. Only participants who've hit their word count will qualify for points. 
Want to do this Errand?
If you want to claim this errand, please all you have to do is post in the main thread OR start your own thread in the Slytherin Common Room, Girls dorms or Boys Dorms, posting a link below. 

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
STA: 15 | EVA: 9 | STR: 2 | WIS: 20 | AP: 10 | ACC: 14
Sixth Sense | Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist | Poison Resistance
14 Mar 2019, 02:06
Solo Search Through Girls’ Dorms.

Koko · #85200C
Alluring · Eva. Man. · Scream · Calming Presence · Charm · Keeper's Catch
20 · 10 · 3 · 7 · 5 · 17
·
Cyrus · #000000
Fearless · Obnox. Strong · Charmer · Impartial · Poison Res. · Spell Spread
10 · 10 · 10 · 16 · 10 · 10
19 Mar 2019, 03:04

Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 14 | ArcPower: 11 | Accuracy: 15
Perfectionist I & II, Fearless, Spell Spread, Nonverbal Magic
25 Mar 2019, 15:39
UPDATE:

Students that have currently completed the errand as of end of 24th March 2019:
- Nico Shymane 
- Koko Riddle
- Ruby Cazares
- Luna Choi
- Florentia Thistlequill
- Elena Jones
- Alexx Helm
- Elijah Huang
- Daniel Weaver
- Glen Pope
- Thomas Lestrange
- Persephone Nicholas

These students have all written the required word count and will be rewarded for doing this errand. 

If you've completed the errand and your name is not on here, please contact me. I have simply missed it.

If you have not completed the errand yet, you have until 29th March to do so. On 30th March, I will allocate points to everyone who has completed it. 

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
30 Mar 2019, 16:42
ERRAND COMPLETED BY
- Nico Shymane 
- Koko Riddle
- Ruby Cazares
- Luna Choi
- Florentia Thistlequill
- Elena Jones
- Alexx Helm
- Elijah Huang
- Daniel Weaver
- Glen Pope
- Thomas Lestrange
- Persephone Nicholas

These students have all written the required word count and have been rewarded 5 house points for doing this errand. Well done.

This errand is now closed to other applicants. If you've completed it before 30th March and your name isn't here, please owl me.