Register
Sign in

26 Nov 2018, 23:03
How do I link encyclopedia?
How do I link my encyclopedia page (there's like nothing on it and I didn't get any of the registration information though I've been here over 10 days! Only found out I had to register when my friend joined)

You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

27 Nov 2018, 13:03
I don't really understand what you mean, you have to write your encyclopedia page yourself using the info on the registration thread and then register so your trunk can be added afterwards

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

27 Nov 2018, 13:10
You have to create your encyclopedia yourself Here following the instructions on this thread. Then copy your encyclopedia’s page link once your down with it and paste it onto the application on the registration page.

──────────────
AURELIA NOTRÉSVACE | new poem! | x
──────────────
“One can never be too careful,”
STM — 5 | EVA — 19 | STR — 5 | WSD — 12 | ARC — 5 | ACC — 9
Lovely Creature — Evasive Manoeuvres — Monster Hunter — Terrible Presence

8 Dec 2023, 00:02
How do I do a character page? I'm really confused about if there is a difference between the index and the character page.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

8 Dec 2023, 00:29
Minnie Duke wrote: 8 Dec 2023, 00:02 How do I do a character page? I'm really confused about if there is a difference between the index and the character page.
The character page, or encyclopedia page, is a post you make yourself here and put all of your characters info in it! (Such as blood status, background, wand, personality, appearance, etc.) Here is mine for reference. (It doesn't have to look exactly like that, you can personalize it however you like!)

The Index is the list of people who are registered to graduate at the end of the year. You need to do your encyclopedia page first, then you can register for the index here.

Here is a helpful page on how what to put in your character page:
:)

Hope this helps!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.