Register
Sign in

1 Jul 2020, 21:16
Errands FAQs
If anyone is going to see this post *waves from other side of the plaza*,
Is there going to be any Errands in the summer? I was wondering this, because most of the students will be in Summer Camp or at home, and not in Hogwarts. Thank you in advance.

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

1 Jul 2020, 21:38
Errands FAQs
May Moonstar wrote: 1 Jul 2020, 21:16 If anyone is going to see this post *waves from other side of the plaza*,
Is there going to be any Errands in the summer? I was wondering this, because most of the students will be in Summer Camp or at home, and not in Hogwarts. Thank you in advance.
There may be errands, yes but we will make sure it's accessible to everyone ^^ At the moment, I think the staff are focusing on summer events but I do have plans to make at least one errand in August. So there will be some, just depends on staff's availability.

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
STA: 15 | EVA: 9 | STR: 2 | WIS: 20 | AP: 10 | ACC: 14
Sixth Sense | Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist | Poison Resistance

2 Jul 2020, 01:13
Errands FAQs
@Hjørdis Jensen
Thank you! trying extra hard to get house points and I thought that homework+errands would help

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

30 Oct 2020, 13:13
Errands FAQs
How to link ur thread ???

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it!!!
Albus Dumbledore.

4 Nov 2020, 19:22
Errands FAQs
Avni Aggarwal wrote: 30 Oct 2020, 13:13 How to link ur thread ???
@Avni Aggarwal If you want to link to something, then copy the link at the top of your screen. Then, click the little thingy at the top (in Hio) that looks like a chain. Something should show up on your screen asking about what link you want to go to or something like that. Then, if you paste your link in that prompt, it will come up with something like this-

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=4561][/url]
Then, if you put something between the brackets, it will look like this in your text-

Code: Select all

[url=https://www.hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=278&t=4561]Link here!!![/url]
And this once the post has been posted-
If you have any future questions about coding, it would be better for you to ask them here, as this thread is about Errand questions.

30 Jan 2021, 01:40
Errands FAQs
Good evening, I think this is the right place to post-
I would like to know something about the Valentine's Day Errand. Does the matching begin on the 30th or is the 30th the last day to sign up? Thanks!

“You're a strange person.” “I prefer the term fabulously weird.”
-Alex Fierro

30 Jan 2021, 01:49
Errands FAQs
Jennifer King wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 01:40 Good evening, I think this is the right place to post-
I would like to know something about the Valentine's Day Errand. Does the matching begin on the 30th or is the 30th the last day to sign up? Thanks!
I think that its both, unless someone tells me im wrong~ ^^

Martial Artist
STA●8
EVA●6
STR●9
WIS●4
ARC●4
ACC●9

30 Jan 2021, 01:52
Errands FAQs
May Moonstar wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 01:49
Jennifer King wrote: 30 Jan 2021, 01:40 Good evening, I think this is the right place to post-
I think that its both, unless someone tells me im wrong~ ^^
Thanks!

“You're a strange person.” “I prefer the term fabulously weird.”
-Alex Fierro

30 Jan 2021, 11:15
Errands FAQs
Hello Jennifer,

The last day to sign up is the 1st of February :)

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

9 Sep 2021, 14:46
Errands FAQs
Ok so I kinda feel Dumb! :biggrin: With the errands there is a little box at the top, it says Errand.
Does that mean that you can do the errand? Or does it have to say Open?
I kinda confused sorry!

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?