Register
Sign in

11 Jun 2022, 00:44
Errands FAQs
So we could make errands? If we can I think I have lots of ideas now

Just going to say, You can also say if you want you saw Quinn sneaking in and asked lol

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

11 Jun 2022, 00:45
Errands FAQs
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:42
Reducio
Opeila Winters wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:41
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:37 Ok the idea:
So, it would be a workout and reward sort of thing. The student would workout and then they would get a snack Bento set to use Kim’s words with a dessert treat and a sweet option as well. The box would correspond to the workout, and they can earn more than one box.
We have not discussed more that than, or if we have I’ll go dig up the owls.
@Ophelia Winters and @Kim Sato
Ok, that sounds fine so far, you'd just need to think about where you got candy from.
I like the idea, if needed, feel free to say you saw Opeila leave the castle to go to Hogsmeade and bribed her to get some candy XD

Awesome! Thank you.
Also as a note it will probably take place next year, as I am about to leave. Both IC and OOC
Cool cool, if you have any more details, please owl me (Let's keep this thread free of chat so questions don't get lost ;) )

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

11 Jun 2022, 00:48
Errands FAQs
Quinn Root wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:44 So we could make errands? If we can I think I have lots of ideas now

Just going to say, You can also say if you want you saw Quinn sneaking in and asked lol
To be clear, they would not be errands like they are offered by the staff team. But sure, you can make events and offer rewards if you are able to afford it, as long as you keep it realistic. You wouldn't be able to rearrange the Great Hall furniture to do an event for example.

11 Jun 2022, 00:48
Errands FAQs
Opeila Winters wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:48
Quinn Root wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:44 So we could make errands? If we can I think I have lots of ideas now

To be clear, they would not be errands like they are offered by the staff team. But sure, you can make events and offer rewards if you are able to afford it, as long as you keep it realistic. You wouldn't be able to rearrange the Great Hall furniture to do an event for example.
Ahh, ok that makes sense XD thanks!

Stats
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Abilities

11 Jun 2022, 01:55
Errands FAQs
Opeila Winters wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:48 To be clear, they would not be errands like they are offered by the staff team. But sure, you can make events and offer rewards if you are able to afford it, as long as you keep it realistic. You wouldn't be able to rearrange the Great Hall furniture to do an event for example.
If it's not like the errands that are offered by the staff team, how would we advertise our errand? Will it not get posted in the errands section since it's not like the ones offered by the staff team?

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

11 Jun 2022, 01:57
Errands FAQs
Kim Sato wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 01:55
Opeila Winters wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:48 To be clear, they would not be errands like they are offered by the staff team. But sure, you can make events and offer rewards if you are able to afford it, as long as you keep it realistic. You wouldn't be able to rearrange the Great Hall furniture to do an event for example.
If it's not like the errands that are offered by the staff team, how would we advertise our errand? Will it not get posted in the errands section since it's not like the ones offered by the staff team?
You can probably post it in that thread sharing thread.

Stats
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Abilities

11 Jun 2022, 02:17
Errands FAQs
Yes, you are both right. It will not be shared in the errand forum but you can advertise in thread sharing and in the sharing channel on discord. If you want to do events that people have to sign up for, you can also use the Leaky Cauldron forum for that.

13 Sep 2022, 07:13
Errands FAQs
In the Organisation errand, would Lucia be allowed to make multiple journals? (I'm thinking one for each of her classes)

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

13 Sep 2022, 11:06
Errands FAQs
Lucia Fox wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 07:13 In the Organisation errand, would Lucia be allowed to make multiple journals? (I'm thinking one for each of her classes)

Yes @Lucia Fox, it would be fine for her to make multiple journals (as long as it doesn’t get too much ie 20 or more)

13 Sep 2022, 15:57
Errands FAQs
Great, thank you!

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9