Register
Sign in
15 May 2024, 00:22
Graduation 2024

It is about that time of the year. You survived yet another year in Hogwarts. For some this was done with relative ease while for others, there might have been more than one brush with death. As everyone embarks on their summer holiday, there is also a fair amount of moderation that also needs to happen. For those who have not made an Encyclopedia Page, please make one as soon as possible. You can find the character encyclopedia here. 

To move up to next year, you need to satisfy 2 criteria:
1.) You must make a character encyclopedia and be on the official index [LINK] page before July 1.
2.) You must be registered on the site before July 1.

For those that do not wish to move up to the next year, perhaps they just joined the community recently and feel that they could get more out of being a first year until next year, please contact me and your HOH before July 1 or simply never make an encyclopedia page. (The former is a better idea, everyone should have a profile page that they can call theirs). 

Common Questions:
1.) Do I need to complete all of my homework/classes before I move up to next year? No, the homework system is an optional system that you do not have to participate in. The homework system provides you and your House Points which may lead to some pride or some prizes. In addition, homework is also a source of potions and spells that you can learn for your character.

2.) Can I do last year's homework when I move up to next year? Yes you can but we do intend to eventually change this because this creates a hazardous backlog of assignments that players can pile onto a Professor all at once. But for now you can do previous assignments.

3.) I just joined the site a week ago, can I graduate to next year? Yes, if you get yourself registered in Index before July 1st.

4.) I am already a second/third year, that means I must already be in Index right? No, not necessarily. We do biannual activity checks on player accounts. If you had not logged onto the site in over 6 months, you may have been removed from Index. Why? We do this because we have to manually move players from one year to the next. This is a tedious process that is very time consuming and we have thousands of accounts. In addition, we want to reward players that are active with game progression. Please check the [INDEX] page and make sure that your name is listed. If not, please post in the Registration Thread

5.) I am still lost/confused. Is there a 'How to Guide' for this? This Link reviews everything we need for a player to Register to Index.

6.) Any additional considerations? Trunks follow a standardized format (link) and only allow limited code. A Trunk is necessary to be registered in Index. Please follow these instructions otherwise they will not approve your trunk.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.