Nicola Rickett/ First year/ Ravenclaw
Name:Nicola Rickett

Birthday:August 11, 2011

Year:First

House:Ravenclaw

Boggart:The dark

Reducio
I'm sorry if there is no art here I cannot draw
Last edited by Nicola Rickett on 14 May 2024, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.

14 May 2024, 15:36
My Background:

I am a very smart, clever and generous individual. I am in the House of Ravenclaw which includes all of the wise and creative students working hard to make a difference.

Good traits:

I'm a very hard-working person when it comes to school work. When I'm not working I go around the classroom seeing if anyone else needs help with their work. I'm also always one to put someone else's needs before mine. I like helping people when they need it even though they didn't ask.

Bad Traits:

When I'm helping someone with their needs I sometimes forget to address my needs. I get distracted with certain things I don't pay attention to the more important things. Whenever I'm stuck on something I start crying out of frustration. I don't like it when I get upset or angry at someone. I could say something I don't mean and I could get on their bad side.

Life Before Hogwarts:

I was basically living a good life in London before Hogwarts. I had a good family consisting of 3 brothers, 1 younger 2 older, loving parents and grandparents. I also had a female cat named Filo. My parents and grandparents were Pureblood. My mom runs a cafe half a block down from our house and my dad is an accountant. I loved to read books back then. I still do to this day. Whenever I was bored I would always go to my dad's study to find something good to read.

Education Before Hogwarts:

I was what people called a teacher's pet. I didn't like it but it didn't affect that much. I was bullied a lot too. I was also the smartest kid in my class and people didn't really like it that much. So my parents homeschooled me. Unfortunately I didn't really like being secluded in the cottage I was in so I asked my parents if I could apply for a book club and they said yes acknowledging my love for books. Also because I needed to get out of the house from time to time.

First instance of magic:

I was trying to tidy up the cottage one day but then I was trying to reach for something on the top shelf, which my cat was sleeping on, and then she just started floating. I didn't know what had caused it so I told my parents what happened and then they told me they needed to have a talk with me about this peculiar situation. They had told me th at I have come from a long line of Pureblood witches and wizards and that they were also a witch and wizard. I didn't know what to expect from this so I stayed shocked for a bit until I asked them why they had kept this from me for so long. They then explained that some muggles are little crazy with trying to believe those types of people were real so they kept it a secret until now. They hid the truth from me to protect me. But now that this has happened, I solemnly swore that I will keep my newfound ability under wraps. But I also had to learn how to control them. One year later, a letter came addressed to me saying it was time to go to a magic school. I didn't know if I needed to pack anything so I packed some non-wizard clothes in advance. My parents then showed me how to get to Diagon Alley to buy my wizard things that I needs for my new school.

14 May 2024, 15:54
Profile On My Parents:

Mother:

Name:Marie

Appearance: Green eyes, light brown skin, dark brown hair and freckles.

Personality: Wise, playful, somewhat strict, patient and focused.

Father

Name: Henry

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, light brown skin.

Personality: Challenging, a bit overconfident, also playful, slick, and clever.