Register
Sign in

27 Apr 2024, 05:23
Indigo Grant, First Year, Slytherin
Full Name: Indigo Grant
House: Slytherin
School Year: 1
Species: Human
History/Background Story: Let's Start Simple, My first instance of magic, I was 'helping' my Uncle herd our cattle(in the way that five years olds think they're helping, but they're really not.) and I tripped, scraping my hands and knees, I started bawling, my uncle rushed over to heal me, but found my magic had already done it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born to Amaya and Ryan Grant on January 3rd, 2012, Livian Indigo was a happy, bright child. They grew up on their family's Farm, helping grow and tend to crops and animals. They spent their free time exploring the nearby woods with Their Uncle, Grayson Smith. Now, they are near-sighted and do have glasses, however, they often forget to wear them, and leave them in sometimes the most random of places, while it may be possible to heal this condition, Amaya, Ryan, and Grayson never saw the point, as it never seemed to impact Livian Indigo much, if at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Events in Indigo's Life Before Hogwarts. (OOC This is something I may add onto often. But it's only adding, not taking away or changing.)

How they figured out they were Nonbinary: They were ten when this happened. At the park, they met a teen who was also nonbinary, and Indigo was curious, like most children, they asked questions, and when that teen explained it to them, how they figured out what it was, what it felt like, Indigo realized that felt like them, a sort of... disconnect from their gender assigned at birth, even discomfort. but not necessarily liking being thought of as a boy either.(Not how it always is, this is just how I felt!) There was this sort of... numb shock that Indigo felt when they finally realised what it was... but also a sense of relief, that they weren't alone, that it was something other people felt too. IT took them a few days to tell their family of their discovery, but when they did, they were met with open arms, literally, and a lot of ice cream. It took them even longer to figure out their new name.

How they figured out their new name: They were knitting with their mother, and saw a new color of wool, they asked their mother about it, and She told them that the color was called Indigo, it became their favorite color, and they used it for practically everything they made. Their Uncle eventually started teasingly calling them Indigo, once they overheard him calling them that, they excitedly ran up to him, jumping up and down, and simply said that was it, that was them.
Last edited by Argento Perceval-Phelan on 3 May 2024, 07:48, edited 3 times in total. Reason: Topic type changed to Characters!

27 Apr 2024, 05:32
Indigo Grant, First Year, Slytherin
Trunk

Stats:
Reducio
Stamina: 8
Evasion: 7
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 3
ArcPower: 6
Accuracy:6

Obnoxiously Strong