House: Ravenclaw
Blood status: Muggle born
Nationality: Scotland
Residence: Perth, Scotland
Wand: 23,9 Mayhaw wood and phoenix feather
School Year: First Year
Patronus: Unknown until 6th year of Hogwarts
Species: Human
Personalty: A kind boy with a smile always on his face and is a cool looking boy
Appearance: Has a big smile and kind of big arms
History and first instance of magic:A very cool looking boy. He has a big smile and big arms. He really likes soccer and doesn't know anything about magic. He
has smooth skin. He doesn't have a lot of friends and eats KFC. He hopes he will be a doctor. He has a big house and he is VERY VERY VERY wealthy. He doesn't like the fact that you have to learn and hopes He will become better in studies at his muggle school. He dresses up in shorts and sport clothes. He looks pale and dull with brown back hair. He looks like Draco Malfoy but doesn't have the same personalty as him. He always games with his only friends and has a good life living as a muggle until he gets a owl from Hogwarts. A professor came and handed the letter to Andy and his family and explained the magical world. He is a different guy now. He wants to learn. He always eats Chinese food. He loves food. He encountered magic when he was angry and accidentally
broke a plate with the anger he had in him. His mother and father where shocked. This happened in Perth Scotland when he was 9 years old. He lives in Perth, Scotland, and has brown eyes. He has nice parents and one brother named Max Loggins. he already got the letter a. couple weeks ago and is determined to go to Hogwarts . " Andy used to play soccer as a kid, but when he found out you have sports in the magical world, he got suprised. Three more years, boy, three more years." Andy Loggins always says. Who knows what kind of adventures he will face in the magical world?
Last edited by Andy Loggins on 23 Apr 2024, 12:47, edited 2 times in total.

Andy Loggins My shop: viewtopic.php?t=32265

21 Apr 2024, 23:53
Andy Loggins, First year, Ravenclaw
Stats:
Reducio
Ability: No abilities yet

Reducio
Spells:
Incendio
Scourgify
Periculum
Verdimillious
Aberto
Titillando
Dissendium
Extinguo
Lacarnum Inflamari
Point me
Cushioning charm
Jaculor
Nix Facitur

Reducio
Potions:
Cure for Boils
Herbicide Potion
Pompion Potion
Forgetfulness Potion
Muffling Draught
Dogbreath Potion
Babbling Beverage
Confusing concotion
Dizziness draught

Accuracy: 4
Evasion: 3
Arcane power: 7
Wisdom: 8
Strength: 7
Stamina:6

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

23 Apr 2024, 23:50
Andy's signature spell:Coming out soon. If you want to see the spell, look foward to when My index is approved. I already know. the spell. If you don't want a spoiler, then don't click on the reducio.
Reducio
The fire making spell.

Friends:
Reducio
Slytherin: Quinn Root

Reducio
Ravenclaw: Inra Yang and Danielle Alden

Reducio
Hufflepuff: None yet

Reducio
Gryffindor: Sam Thorne Maybe.

Broom: School broom. Andy is looking forward to buying a broom for starters. Anyone knows any cheap brooms? I am thinking of the Shooting Star. Here it is:https://postimg.cc/XXfb9ks7

27 Apr 2024, 01:03
Reducio
Before Hogwarts:

Andy lived a good muggle life at his house in Perth Scotland, and having good grades at school. At first, Andy did not belive in magic. Now, he does.

Reducio
Andy's journal:
I am walking in the corridiors of my parent's big house, waiting for the private cook to make the chicken casserole I ordered. It was a friday evening and My parents invited guests. My aunt, Anna and my grandparents, Sara and Ethan Loggins. The evening was very loud and it was very hard for the chef to cook my food. While I waited, I poured myself a glass of juice, and sat at the fully packed dinner table. "So, Grandpa, how is the job interview?" Asked Andy Pouring his aunt some wine "It was... not that good..." He said, biting into his steak. It was the middle of the night when the guests went back to their homes. Now, it was time for a good night to read some books and watch a quick documentary. As I walked to bed, I heard a knock on the door. I completly for got that I ordered pizza for the family. For the second time, I stuffed my pizza into my mouth, and again went to sleep.
More of Andy's jornal will come out soon.

Andy's Journal 2
Reducio
It was the night before the start of summer and it was my last day before I can get out of my school in America and have a nice summer. The Loggins family was rich and very happy since the first member of the family was born. Raven Loggins. Today was the day we celebrate that he is still with us in the sky. It was nonsence since to finally finish one of dad's speeches was about two hours. This evening the family and me sat around the table. I rememmebered yestaerday when we had a huge feast. It was sturday this evening at about 9 in the night and the family, including my step sister who is 17, Avery Rover and my step brother Angel rover. We gathered around the table and payed attention to the silence and prayed for our first member of the family, Raven. We payed our respect for about half a hour, then my dad raised a glass of wine, and I rised by glass of juice and we drank it. We then ordered for our private cook to make us a celebration cake and clams with seafood and lobster. My dad told me that the last meal Raven ate was seafood, so I just stuffed the cooked clams and the lobster into my mouth and called it a day, nefore my dad told me that we also have a cake, and a documentary. My favorite. We ended dinner at about 11 in the evening and sat on the bright red couch and turned on the documentary. It was the middle of the night, before my step brother and sister went outside and walked home, since it was a couple houses down, and was almost as big as our house. After the documentary, we headed to the beds and slept with our clothes on.
More of Andy's Journal will come out soon.