Register
Sign in

13 Apr 2024, 08:23
Voting
Sometimes, when I vote, I get directed to a different site(not the voting one) and I have observed; the days I get directed to this 'error' I don't get points even though I'm willing to vote. Last time I got only 5 points even though I voted for seven days and before that I got only 2 points. I don't know why is this happening.
Here's the photo of what it shows me:

issuefr. My shop!

13 Apr 2024, 11:00
Voting
Happens with me asw! The server often doesn't work grhh

And I'm a monster on the hill

13 Apr 2024, 13:11
Voting
I have never received this error message. But, I have only gotten 5 points each week, despite voting all 7 days, ever since I started doing it.

Kaitlyn Connor // Abigail Connor // Devon Wallen
Do you ever feel like an outcast?

13 Apr 2024, 14:26
Voting
I don’t know about the error message, but voting always only gives five. Despite voting seven days

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

13 Apr 2024, 17:02
Voting
Ishwari Gholap wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 08:23 Sometimes, when I vote, I get directed to a different site(not the voting one) and I have observed; the days I get directed to this 'error' I don't get points even though I'm willing to vote. Last time I got only 5 points even though I voted for seven days and before that I got only 2 points. I don't know why is this happening.
Hello, just to highlight the error you are encountering, it happens when a person uses a VPN. I have encountered the error so many times when I used VPN before

i am the agent of chaos.
First year | Prefect of Slytherin| Quidditch player

13 Apr 2024, 17:33
Voting
Atlas Anderson wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 17:02
Ishwari Gholap wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 08:23 Sometimes, when I vote, I get directed to a different site(not the voting one) and I have observed; the days I get directed to this 'error' I don't get points even though I'm willing to vote. Last time I got only 5 points even though I voted for seven days and before that I got only 2 points. I don't know why is this happening.
Hello, just to highlight the error you are encountering, it happens when a person uses a VPN. I have encountered the error so many times when I used VPN before
So... What's the solution for that?

issuefr. My shop!

19 Apr 2024, 16:54
Voting
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 13:11 I have never received this error message. But, I have only gotten 5 points each week, despite voting all 7 days, ever since I started doing it.
Sorry I didn't recieve a notification for this.
I don't even sometimes get 5 points even after voting for 7 days. I get 3 or 2. That's so unfair!

issuefr. My shop!

19 Apr 2024, 17:15
Voting
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 13:11 I have never received this error message. But, I have only gotten 5 points each week, despite voting all 7 days, ever since I started doing it.
Yes, for voting a full week, you will get 5 points. It does not go by amount of days per week;)

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be

19 Apr 2024, 17:27
Voting
Ishwari Gholap wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 16:54
I don't even sometimes get 5 points even after voting for 7 days. I get 3 or 2. That's so unfair!
I don’t know why about that. It may not register your vote, maybe?

Kaitlyn Connor // Abigail Connor // Devon Wallen
Do you ever feel like an outcast?

19 Apr 2024, 17:32
Voting
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 17:27
Ishwari Gholap wrote: 19 Apr 2024, 16:54
I don’t know why about that. It may not register your vote, maybe?
So... What should I do? Whom should I contact?

issuefr. My shop!