Register
Sign in

24 Mar 2024, 10:03
Alaina Davis || 1st year Hufflepuff
Full Name: Alaina Davis
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 34,6 cm aspen wood and unicorn hair
School Year: 1
Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th year)
Species: Human
History/Background Story: Before I attended Hogwarts, I grew up in a small town on a farm with my 2 loving parents and my 5 brothers and 3 sisters, I am the middle child (I am a twin). Of course, all of my older siblings either attend or have attended Hogwarts. My mother is a ministry official while my father is a stay-at-home dad. They are both magical, meaning I am of pure blood. My parents have always made sure to teach me about creativity and self-expression. I spent much of my early childhood playing in the fields, riding horses, and exploring the natural world around me. Ever since I was little, I was always fascinated by magic and would often try to make things happen with my mind. One day when I was playing in the front yard, I stumbled and fell, scraping my knee on a rock. I was so upset that I closed my eyes, begging for the pain to go away. When I opened them, the graze had disappeared, and my knee was smooth and unblemished. I went to tell my father, and I remember that he was very proud of me because out of the nine children, I was the youngest to perform the first accidental magic that showed magical inheritance.
Last edited by Atlas Anderson on 24 Mar 2024, 12:25, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Changed topic type to Characters (: