Register
Sign in

10 Mar 2024, 10:03
Aedion Sorrengail | first year | Slytherin
Welcome! You've stumbled upon the encyclopedia page of Aedion Sorrengail. I'm a Slytherin student here at Hogwarts and I am in my first year. This means I am 12 years old right now! Before arriving at Hogwarts, I got my first ever wand at Olivanders: 21,4 cm Aspen wood and unicorn hair. So far it has all been quite exciting and I cannot wait to see what the future holds, for I have big dreams.
Reducio
OOC message: codes in this encyclopedia page are made by me. Please do not use them without my permission.
Physical appearance Mental Description
I'm quite tall for my age (thanks dad!) and besides that I am also rather skinny. My hair is dark, but my eyes are bright. They are light blue. My overall physical appearance is what some would call extraordinary. I like to experiment with unique clothes (even Muggle clothes!) and I always enjoy doing something new to my appearance. Usually I'm a boy who's in my head. I'm a thinker, you know? And at times I even over-think. That's not a trait I'm proud of, but it's something that is hard to control. Everyone has that sometimes. This over-thinking makes me insecure at times as well. This is something I dislike about myself, but this, too, is something hard to get rid of and maybe it gives me some charm as well!
you need a bit of insanity to do great things
Biography
I grew up in England with my parents. I don't have any brothers and sisters and sometimes I think that's stupid. Then again, all the love my parents have to give is for me, myself and I. My parents are great! Just like me, they are a bit extraordinary. We live in a cabin in the woods which is quite cosy and surrounded by everything nature has to offer. Growing up here made me a nature-loving person and I love everything about nature: the trees, the waters, the animals, the flowers. But growing up here also had some disadvantages: I am not used to talking with other children and can be socially awkward because of this. It holds me back in new situations, but I am determined to make something great out of my time at Hogwarts.

First Instance of Magic
Magic is often driven by emotions, which is what happened at his first encounter with magic. Walking through the forest, I saw an even younger child getting bullied by older children. This all happened when I had just turned six years old. This awoke a certain fire inside of me, causing me to basically explode with rage. This made my magic awake to help get the other kid safe. A strange force, like a blow of wind, made the bullies tumble over and run for their lives. It made me feel a little scared, but seeing it was a helpful thing made it better for me. The little kid was safe and thus, I had his magic awoken. It was an incredibly weird sensation, but despite it all I was very happy. My parents, too, were incredibly happy that their six year old son had finally shown his magical abilities, which is important in an all-wizards family.
Last edited by Aedion Sorrengail on 17 Mar 2024, 09:34, edited 7 times in total.

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing

11 Mar 2024, 09:06
AEDIONS TRUNK

ABILITIES/TALENT

Reducio
Here comes the abilities and talents

SPELLS

Reducio
-Spell Name|Subject|Year

POTIONS

Reducio
-Potion Name

STATS
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 5
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 7
ArcPower: 7
Accuracy: 6
Total Stats: 35

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

16 Mar 2024, 09:24
Sorrengail Household
This is my dad. His name is Dorian Sorrengail and he might not look it, but he is the best dad ever! He is pretty COOLIO.

Name: Dorian Sorrengail
House: Slytherin
This is my mom. Her name is Nehemia Sorrengail. She's the sweetest mom ever. I love her!

Name: Nehemia Sorrengail
House: Ravenclaw
This is me! I have just started my Hogwarts adventure! I hope that, one day, I can be as cool as my parents!

Name: Aedion Sorrengail
House: Slytherin
year: first

MY CURRENT STATS
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing

17 Mar 2024, 08:37
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SORRENGAIL TABLOID
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUROR AND MAGIZOOLOGIST
MEET IN NORWICH

Norwich - England. The quiet town of Norwich was shaken up by a dramatic incident only hours ago. Notorious wizard, Garland Fleming, was seen there by a witch. Owls were sent to the Auror office and a group of Aurors travelled to Norwich to catch the escaped wizard.

After arriving in Norwich the team of Aurors set up a search immediately. It had only been minutes since Fleming had been seen and there was no time to loose. The team, led by Auror Dorian Sorrengail, had been tipped by Nehemia Westfall, a local witch who had been on the lookout for Fleming for just a few days when the incident happened. "I never expected him to come to Norwich. I have no idea what he would be doing here, but you can never be too safe," explained the witch. After a tense twenty minute search the Auror team was able to catch Fleming and send him out to Azkaban where he would be awaiting his trial. Dorian Sorrengail stayed behind in Norwich to talk with miss Westfall about her good act. They both seemed to hit it off straight away and, after talking for what felt like hours, Dorian invited Nehemia over to one of the local pubs for a drink. "I knew she would be shocked by all of this, which is why I wanted to take her mind off things."
Both Nehemia and Dorian seemed to find comfort in each others company, which made this whole day end with a positive note. After several drinks and a lot of talking, Dorian asked Nehemia on a proper date which would be held in the near future. Luckily Nehemia agreed and the rest about their fairy tale encounter is history. It didn't take long for them to officially get together, even though they weren't much alike. But they do say opposites attract, right?

MY CURRENT STATS
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing