Register
Sign in

1 Mar 2024, 14:59
Race application thing
So i have an interesting Idea for Keith, but I'm not sure if it's allowed.

Basically
Keith was out one night with a few friends, and after he was walking home or back to where he was staying, and he gets attacked by a werewolf, and he becomes a werewolf, his aunts, or a friend find him a few hours later, and eventually he finds out about him becomeing a werewolf and he freaks out and get scared, then contacts the only werewolf he knows.
But I'm not sure if thats allowed and I'm not exactly sure who to ask, so I'm putting this here

Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

1 Mar 2024, 15:54
Race application thing
As a second year, you cannot become a race/talent through NPCs. That's only an option when you are registering for index for the first time. Becoming a werewolf after first year is only possible if another PC character uses their ability to turn you into a werewolf, which will come with IC consequences for the other person, so it is unlikely someone who wants to keep their character would agree to it (though still possible). For more information on how that sort of plotline would have to play out IC, you can read the details here: viewtopic.php?p=642578#p642578

1 Mar 2024, 16:23
Race application thing
Thank you

He/him

18 Mar 2024, 04:01
Race application thing
Marcus Iwasaki wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 15:54 As a second year, you cannot become a race/talent through NPCs. That's only an option when you are registering for index for the first time. Becoming a werewolf after first year is only possible if another PC character uses their ability to turn you into a werewolf, which will come with IC consequences for the other person, so it is unlikely someone who wants to keep their character would agree to it (though still possible). For more information on how that sort of plotline would have to play out IC, you can read the details here: viewtopic.php?p=642578#p642578
okay so I did find someone who is willing to do it- how does that work now?

He/him

18 Mar 2024, 04:39
Race application thing
Ideally before you write the turning thread, you would clear it with index, as per that announcement I linked. So BOTH you and the person doing the turning apply for reindexing with the details you've planned for the turning incident
5. If you wish to be entirely safe, you should clear the story with staff first, so that there are no internal index discussions about whether they should be caught. If a turning is approved, then we can be certain that all parties will be able to continue with their characters without risk of expulsion/imprisonment. This is not to prevent you from turning, but to maintain the consistency of the world, lore and professor characters. It is best to do this by re-indexing first using this thread: viewtopic.php?t=13033