Minnie Duke/Hufflepuff/First year
Required Stuff
Name: Minnie Duke
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 23,9 cm cherry wood and snallygaster heartstring
School Year: First
Backstory:
Reducio
Minnie has two siblings, her older sister who's a second year and a younger brother who's ten. Home is always active and fun, with loud noises a lot. She loves to bake with her family, so they try out new recipes all the time, sometimes magic recipes. Her best and only friend is a pure-blood who lives next door. She lives in a large mansion out in the rural area and her best friend is in the Mansion across from her. Her older sister loves anything to do with catching bad guys and brewing potions. She wants more than anything to be an Auror when she grows up. Her younger brother loves dragons and other mythical creatures. He really wants a bowtruckle when he grows up-or now.Her Mum taught her how to swim and her Da taught her how to bake. Her Da works in the goblin liaison office in the ministry of magic. Her Mum works as a mom. Minnie went on a trip to New York as a young girl, and she found Nix the niffler. Minnie helps out around her very small town by babysitting and cooking. She's made a small fortune of wizard money because of this. When she's at home, she jokes around a lot with her family, and regularly nearly sets the kitchen on fire with her new recipies. Minnie is the seeker of her quidditch team at home, where they play against a rival town once a week. She also has a trouble making side, which she shows to trusted people. She thinks rules are for her to bend and are fine only if they fit her needs, hence her saying, "I don't break the rules, I expand them for my needs."

Looks:
Reducio
Short blonde hair and white skin. Horn rimmed glasses and pale lips. Slightly tall, but skinny. Has a dragon necklace that she got from her parents on her seventh birthday for doing magic. Button nose and silver-black boots that go up to her ankles. She has a watch that has a moon on it and a bracelet she made with her best friend who is also magical.

Personality:
Reducio
Happy and always good for a laugh. She loves books and plants. Her favorite thing to do is to bake with her friend. She loves to act in theater and to fence in matches. Growing up around magic, she loves to watch it and to learn about it. She's always ready to tell you a fact about the newest update in the magical world.

First Instance of Magic:
Reducio
Minnie's first accidental magic was when she was seven. Some bullies were running after her, telling her that she was stupid and slow. They had almost caught up to her when she suddenly went super fast, like a super speed. She ran all the way home. Her parents were very surprised, and then happy for her.
Last edited by Minnie Duke on 22 Jan 2024, 22:55, edited 5 times in total.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

11 Dec 2023, 16:08
Extra Info:

Birthday: October 10 2011
Natinality: English
Residence: London, England
Favorite Color: Gold
Food: Bacon
Dislikes: Physical activities, homework, Broccoli
Last edited by Minnie Duke on 8 Feb 2024, 16:41, edited 3 times in total.

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

11 Dec 2023, 16:09
Trunk

Race: Metamorphmagus

Character Stats:
stamina: 4|evasion: 7|strength: 1|wisdom: 7| arcane power: 8|accuracy: 3

Spells:
Reducio
Aberto
Whistle To Watch
Anathema Daphnis
Incendio
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo - Herbology 3
Shooting Spell • Jaculor - Astronomy 3
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur - Astronomy 4
Clothing Ignition Spell • Cultrofors
Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra - Charms 1
Mending Charm • Reparo - Charms 1

Potions:
Reducio
Cure for Boils
Pompion Potion

Patronus:
Reducio
n/a

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

8 Feb 2024, 19:25
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─Through the Years─
Age 11
Reducio
Age 12
Reducio
Age 13
Reducio
Age 14
Reducio
ImageImageImageImage
Age 15
Reducio
Age 16
Reducio
Age 17
Reducio
Age 18
Reducio
ImageImageImageImage
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Code by Winnie Harper

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

8 Feb 2024, 23:23

────────────────────────────────
R O L E P L A Y S
────────────────────────────────
【♕】
xK║
xE║
xY║
➤ In Progress
● Completed
○ Abandoned
██
██
██
██
​PRE-HOGWARTS​ ╰┈❯
Reducio
❮┈╯ ​YEAR ONE​
YEAR TWO ╰┈❯
Reducio

YEAR THREE ╰┈❯
Reducio
Reducio
❮┈╯ YEAR FOUR
YEAR FIVE ╰┈❯
Reducio
YEAR SIX ╰┈❯
Reducio
Reducio
❮┈╯ YEAR SEVEN
ADULT I ╰┈❯
Reducio

Coded By Winnie Harper

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

20 Feb 2024, 12:50
Lightning
Pics
Reducio
Personality
Reducio
Lightning is a sweet and nervous badger around people she doesn't know and is feirce and fun around people she does. She is really nice and happy most of the time. Just make sure to stay on her good side!
Description
Reducio
Lightning is a ferret with brown fur and paws. She has a white muzzle and a pink nose and is very adorable.
Threads
Reducio
Coded by @Cody Stevenson

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

27 Feb 2024, 14:09
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
T O..D O..LIST
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

──

First-Years and Second-Years may not enter Hogsmeade.
You may not duel outside of dueling club.
You may not be outside of your commons rooms after 10:00 pm 8:00 pm without permission.
You may not be outside of your dorm rooms after 10:00 pm without permission.
You may not be outside of your commons rooms before 6:00 am 7:00 am without permission.
Students may not enter the Forbidden Forest without permission from professors.
Students may not swim in the lake without staff supervision.
Students may not enter the common rooms or dormitories of houses other than their own.
Magic should only be used in relation to studies and extra-curricular activities or with permission.
Students may not enter staff rooms without permission.
There shall be no fighting without or with the use of magic.
Students may not disrespect staff, such as prefects or professors.
Stealing, in general, won't be accepted.
Absolutely no entering the restricted section without permission.
Skipping class, or not doing homework is not allowed, in any shape or form.
Students must wear their school uniform during school hours unless common clothes are permitted by a professor.
There will be no eating or drinking in the library under any circumstances.
No damage to school property.
No weapons (other than your wand) on your person at any time.
No attempting to injuring yourself or to injure others.
No copying homework or cheating on exams. (OWLS / NEWTS)
No usage of Broomsticks outside of the Quidditch Pitch.
No going into other gender's dormitory areas.
Coded by Draven Mirador
Last edited by Minnie Duke on 11 Apr 2024, 23:39, edited 1 time in total.

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

13 Mar 2024, 22:34
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Duke Family
Alexander DukeHP 175 [♦]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The Da Of The Household⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

[♦]
Black Tongue:⠀⠀
Alexander looks at you and starts to speak. When he does, his words hit you hard and make you curl into a ball crying and wondering what you did wrong. He does have a good side though, if you work hard enough.

Maria DukeHP 170 [♦]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mum Dearest⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

[♦]
Shift:
Maria uses her Metamorphmagus skills to shift herself into someone you love or hate. Then she taunts and hurts you, mentally and sometimes physically. Her good side is sweet and loving.

Lilith DukeHP 110 [♦]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The Sister Of Pride⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

[♦]
Scream:⠀
Lilith takes one thing you said or did and yells at you at the top of her lungs about it. She then smiles and asks you to leave. She does not frequently do this, instead being nice and slightly calculating, an overall okay sister.

Jack DukeHP 99 [♦]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The Designated Youngest⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

[♦]
Charm:⠀⠀
Jack charms you into submission, then forces you to do things that you hate and think are morally wrong. In which, then he stops being your friend. He rarely does this, and is usually an extremely nice person.

coded by draven mirador⠀⠀

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

18 Mar 2024, 12:44
Rowan Bellegno
"Curious kid. Found out about my Metamorphmagus secret when I didn't like to share it."
Augustus Faris
"He's really nice...and quite cute as well. I hope we meet again."
Luna Ambers
"She seems very nice, and plays guitar. She learned about the piece that I'm trying to create."
Linda Rameriz
"She is extremely nice, and helped cheer me up when I was feeling homesick. I think we might be becoming best friends."
Nick Jackson
"He seems nice and didn't turn me in when he saw me at night. Not sure how I feel about him, but I guess he's fine."
Genevieve Delacourt
"A sweet and slightly boring girl. I would call her a good friend of mine, and we are most definitely in a positive relationship."
Simon Kincaid
"A prefect who I allied with in a snowball fight, and I hope we've become friends."
Emma Winston
"A sweet and nervous girl. I ate lunch with her once."
Quinn Brook
"A nice girl, and she helped me when I was a little lost at Hogwarts. We owled over winter break, and I hope to meet her again."
Ebony Vetra
"A third year who I find fascinating. She helped me sneak into Hogwarts."
Elodie Norman
"She's a nice person, and helped me with a flying mishap."
Blair Selewyne
"The kid's a jerk. He threw a water balloon at me when I hadn't done anything to him! I hate the kid."
Danielle Alden
"She is so rude and mean! She insulted my clothes, than proceeded to talk like a jerk to. She is definitely my enemy."
Kaitlyn Connor
"She's very nice and honestly makes me feel weird. I think I might have a crush on her."
Juniper Kyteler
"She's a great person who helped me get back the bullies who hurt me."
Elisa Shakestra
"She seems nice at a glance, but got rather angry with me and Viva when we were talking about her. I don't blame her, but I do hope we can be friends."
Mia Fuzy
"The girl is a very nice person, if a bit confused sometimes. To be fair, the first time I met her she was unconscious in a corridor, so maybe I have a rather biased view."

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

12 Apr 2024, 16:02
Detentions:

Through The Looking Glass
Post requirement/word requirement: Word requirement of 300 words and then 2 150 letters to professors.
Why it was given: Minnie was out at night going into the restricted section and using magic to get in. What you had to do: Clean 10 crystal balls and write 2 letters-one to the head of hufflepuff and one to the librarian.
Who gave it: Sereia Clairmont. Who you served it with, if anyone: Served it alone.

Minnie Duke Alice Dale