Register
Sign in

10 Dec 2023, 14:20
Change password
Good afternoon,
I wanted to know how I could change my current password because I don't know which one it is (I've forgotten it). I tried to put my email address, but I got nothing and to change the account password I have to put the old one (which I forgot).
Thank you in advance for your help.

Gloria Shah on PFR.

10 Dec 2023, 18:49
Change password
You can log out, and then when you put in your characters name, then when you have to put in ur password, click “forgot password” then it will take you to a page where you pur ur email in and then it sends you a link to re-set it.

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

10 Dec 2023, 20:27
Change password
I did, but I still haven't received anything. Is this normal? I have exactly the same thing on my second account (pfr), but this one has blocked it. I'd like to avoid the same problem here.

Gloria Shah on PFR.

10 Dec 2023, 20:33
Change password
Maybe try to contact now one admin

Ah Sabbadah!

10 Dec 2023, 20:35
Change password
You’ll need to log out

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

10 Dec 2023, 22:27
Change password
Unless you have a way to contact an admin, please don't lock yourself out of your account by logging out, we will no longer be able to contact you.
Please owl one of the admins about this, if anyone can help, it's them.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

10 Dec 2023, 22:28
Change password
When I log out, it makes me put in my characters name and password, but there’s a button underneath where I put in my password that says “forgot password” and it helps you reset it

Moods and More!

10 Dec 2023, 22:30
Change password
Yes, but she said she didn't get anything in her e-mails. So if that is not working, she'd be locking herself out, unless she saved her log in data in her browser.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-10 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

10 Dec 2023, 22:36
Change password
Angela G. Patel wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 20:27 I did, but I still haven't received anything. Is this normal? I have exactly the same thing on my second account (pfr), but this one has blocked it. I'd like to avoid the same problem here.
if you are using a school issued email, it is likely you will not get one from Hogwarts.io. It should be under 'no.reply' You could try checking your spam as well. I believe if you go to your account you can change your email address there. I'd suggest using a personal email if you haven't done so already.

what you'll need for roleplays
Sin fe, nada es posible. Con ella, nada es imposible

10 Dec 2023, 22:46
Change password
I already use a personal address, but I checked everywhere and got nothing.

Gloria Shah on PFR.