Register
Sign in

10 Dec 2023, 06:50
Pets
I want to ask that some people have pets,but where could I get a pet?

H.Waterland

10 Dec 2023, 13:20
Pets
you can get them in Diagon alley under magical menagerie, but you need to have enough money!

what you'll need for roleplays
Sin fe, nada es posible. Con ella, nada es imposible

10 Dec 2023, 13:35
Pets
Harry Waterland wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 06:50 I want to ask that some people have pets,but where could I get a pet?
Here is a link that explains the process to buying a new pet - Magical Menagerie :)

27 Dec 2023, 00:45
Pets
Hey, I just wanted to ask. I'm a 3rd year parsel mouth who got held back due to inactivity. Can I still purchase an emerald gazer

Parselmouth Stamina:10 Wisdom:3 Strength:1 Evasion:1 Accuracy:10 Arcane Power:10

27 Dec 2023, 00:53
Pets
Habib Acropolis wrote: 27 Dec 2023, 00:45 Hey, I just wanted to ask. I'm a 3rd year parsel mouth who got held back due to inactivity. Can I still purchase an emerald gazer
You're currently a 2nd year, not a 3rd year.

The world is in despair not because there are many bad people, but because there are many good people who do nothing.

27 Dec 2023, 01:48
Pets
Habib Acropolis wrote: 27 Dec 2023, 00:45 Hey, I just wanted to ask. I'm a 3rd year parsel mouth who got held back due to inactivity. Can I still purchase an emerald gazer
Welcome back to the site! I’d suggest checking out the Advancement Program to catch you back up to your peers IC! Hopefully after that, you could get your snake (:

27 Dec 2023, 01:59
Pets
just a note about the advancement program, It is only available in the summer months. And by that time Habib will already be in his third year. Due to the audo graduation :]

27 Dec 2023, 06:18
Pets
The others are correct. Due to being held back for inactivity, you are still a second year, not a third year. This means you cannot have a pet snake until you graduate next June/July, as you are not in the correct year level for that ability slot.

You can apply for the advancement program next Summer to catch yourself up to where you should be. It is only open for the Summertime.

Please ask prior to threading with me. Random tagging will be ignored.

27 Dec 2023, 06:39
Pets
Question. When I graduate I’ll be in 3rd year and still be behind.As everyone who started with me will now be in 4th year. Am I going to be like that forever or is there a system to let me be where I should be because as far as I’m aware the advancement is just one year ahead

Parselmouth Stamina:10 Wisdom:3 Strength:1 Evasion:1 Accuracy:10 Arcane Power:10

27 Dec 2023, 07:01
Pets
Habib Acropolis wrote: 27 Dec 2023, 06:39 Question. When I graduate I’ll be in 3rd year and still be behind.As everyone who started with me will now be in 4th year. Am I going to be like that forever or is there a system to let me be where I should be because as far as I’m aware the advancement is just one year ahead
The advancement program, linked above, lets you advance 1 year, so if you did that in Summer, you would be able to rejoin your peers as a fifth fourth year for the 2024-2025 school year.

Please ask prior to threading with me. Random tagging will be ignored.