Evasion: 4
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 5
ArcPower: 6
Accuracy: 5

Character Special Race/Talent: Werewolf
Character Backstory:
Reducio
On September 26th, 2011, in the bustling city of New York, a baby boy was born. Henry Thornefield; mother Aurora Thornefield, father Micheal Thornefield, and older sister Brianna Thornefield. Not much is remembered from this time; after all, the family moved merely half a year later. They moved to the also somewhat loud city of Paddington, England. Luckily, the family found a nice home on the outskirts of the town, to where they lived between countryside and suburbs. Houses farther apart than typical, allowing for large backyards, yet still close enough to where Henry could make friends who were also homeschooled. The cottage the family lives in is cozy, perfectly sized for a family of four. The backyard had plenty of space to play, but still made room for Henry’s parents' activities. Henry’s mother was a magical farmer of sorts, at least that was how she described herself to Henry and Brianna. Held together by not much else but magic, a greenhouse stood where she would water and tend to her flora, Henry helping as much as possible. Henry likely wouldn’t help with things (as his mother didn’t ever really ask him for help) if it weren’t for the fact that he always had a huge passion for nature. Henry also helped his father a lot, who worked with animals at the Ministry and happened to bring some home. So, Henry had a sound life for most of his childhood. He also got to see London a lot, and by effect Diagon Alley. And, by his 11th birthday, Henry was ecstatic to see a letter telling him he was a student at Hogwarts, already familiar with the school.

Werewolf Background:
Reducio
Around the age of 7, Henry was sitting in his room, full of terror. Nothing inherently bad had happened (that he had seen), but he was told that there was an emergency with his father at work, and he would need to stay upstairs. That if he heard anything strange, to ignore it. Despite the sea of fear bubbling within him, rationally Henry already knew what had happened. Some creature, bigger than Henry could deal with (or top secret) had breached somehow, or needed care, or something of that variety. Henry was actually already thinking of what it might be; a small dragon?
Since Henry was old enough to where it was harder for him to play with toys, he had two options. Defaulting to the first, he opened a book of his and started reading. Quickly bored, he resorted to the second option; looking out of the window. Though he quickly overlooked it, the moon was full that night. Everything seemed rather still; he couldn’t see anything in the greenhouse. As he saw a fox dart across the yard, he felt his eyes droop. He slumped into his bed, tired.

Henry darted up as he heard a shriek from his mother. Her voice called out ‘Micheal’, his father’s name. Quickly, in a cold sweat, he opened his door.

Creak.

All noise, screaming, a low growling, even the sound of crickets, stopped. Brianna also opened her door, somewhat comforting Henry. He couldn’t quite see what the commotion was. Suddenly, along with a dog-like panting, something, what Henry soon realized was a werewolf, was darting up the stairs. Both him and his sister screamed, his sister trying to pull him through the door, failing. And so, Henry was left alone in a hall with a werewolf; the last things he heard were his own screams and his mother crying out his name, before he was attacked. Though from his own perspective Henry tends to block out the memory of his first transformation, in reality both him and the other werewolf ran out of the back door (which had been unlocked), running off until capture. Soon, Henry awoke in what was clearly St.Mungos; Henry became familiar with the place due to an accident with his sister a while back. His family stood around him, along with some nurses. He quickly learned that he had been attacked by a werewolf (though he had long figured that out), and luckily he wasn’t attacked too viciously and only really sustained one injury; a bite. Henry was at first confused, since all physical wounds were healed, but soon learned he was a werewolf. Rather coolly, as if it wasn’t a big deal, instructions on what to do when the next full moon came around, and the lingering feeling that Henry was now a blood-thirsty monster. Since he needed an explanation anyways, Henry was comforted by the fact that his father was also now a werewolf; he had (somehow) been bitten by a werewolf at work that night, and had almost attacked Henry’s mother, before Henry had run off with him. Though the rest of his family accepted this rather quickly, Henry had a hard time moving on. Upon hearing about the effects of wolfsbane potion, he realized that the family likely couldn’t get some. Luckily, a coworker had been told about Henry’s father’s situation (due to the fact the incident wasn’t publicized he wasn’t fired), and was able to provide the potion. Still, lycanthropy took a hefty mental toll on Henry, though over time he has recovered mentally.

FIOM: Right before his 6th birthday, in the early hours of the day, Henry had been playing, specifically with a spotted dog plush he happened to own (as his father had brought it home, which was the reason a relatively normal plush was so dear to him). Suddenly, Henry had created a charm that had made the plush, about 1 foot tall, 5x bigger, making it even bigger than Henry himself. Both him and his parents were delighted at this, though his parents weren’t as delighted when they had to settle to making the plush about Henry’s own size.

Werewolves are not created instantly like you imply. They are bitten yes, but do not transform into a savage beast at that very second. This would instead happen at the next full moon. It also brings into question, why was there a werewolf coming to the home at all? His father if bitten at work, would be carefully monitored and sent to St Mungoes. Werewolf bites are serious in nature, not fully healing and can cause someone to die. I suggest reading up on the Werewolf lore here
Follow-up: Lear May 3
We are approaching one month without an edit to your registration. This registration will be closed if there is no edit by May 12. This means that you will need to reapply entirely.

8 Apr 2024, 12:13
Index Registration
Character name: Vienna Jones
School Year or Adult Level: First Year
Link to the character page:
Character Statistics:
stamina:5
evasion:5
strength:6
wisdom:7
arcane power:7
accuracy:5
Character Special Race/Talent: Human
Character Backstory:
Reducio
Vienna is of mixed origin as her father is half-Welsh and half-Chinese while her mother was of Chinese descent and grew up in London. Vienna was born in Wales however she ended up moving to London as her mother, a muggle-born, wanted to have a house where she grew up. Her mother is a journalist and home-schooled Vienna since she was 3. On the other hand, Vienna’s father is an auror and hence she doesn’t see him as often due to his busy schedule. As a child, Vienna stayed at home and refused to go out as she was afraid of talking to others and became very introverted as a result. Vienna’s older sister ended up being her only companion until her sister left to work as a ministry official. Vienna thus spent many of her days reading the same book cover to cover out of boredom. Vienna started being homeschooled by her mother but ended up having a tutor when she was 4.

The incident that resulted in Vienna’s fear of other people was due to her inability to properly convey her thoughts as a child. When she was 5, her mother would leave her with her co-worker’s children. Unable to convey what was trying to feel across as her mind was always in a mix, Vienna became frustrated. This frustration only grew when the other children made fun of her in good humour. However, unfortunately, Vienna took it the wrong way and believed that they were taunting her, causing her to become very upset and leading to her first instance of magic and refusal to speak to others.

When Vienna was 6 years old, Vienna’s mother bought her a computer to learn more about muggles and their contraptions. Unfortunately, leaving a 6-year-old child, muggle or not, unsupervised with a computer resulted in the computer breaking after just 2 months. Nevertheless, Vienna was inspired to learn more about her mother’s heritage.

First instance of magic: When she was 5, her mother would leave her with her co-worker’s children. Unable to convey what was trying to feel across as her mind was always in a mix, Vienna became frustrated. This frustration only grew when the other children made fun of her in good humour. However, unfortunately, Vienna took it the wrong way and believed that they were taunting her, causing her to become very upset and leading to her first instance of magic. Using magic, Vienna made a ceramic teacup hit the other children. This ultimately resulted in a lot of crying and several broken teacups.
Last edited by Vienna Jones on 11 Apr 2024, 04:46, edited 1 time in total.

yours truly, vienna ☆彡

8 Apr 2024, 12:23
Index Registration
Character name: Ava Landon
School Year or Adult Level: First
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?p=963303#p963303
Character Statistics:
Reducio
Stamina: 5
Evasion: 6
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 7
Arcane Power: 3
Accuracy: 4

Character Special Race/Talent: Metamorphmagus

My Change:
Reducio
Mary, the grandmother of Ava, was born in late July she was a Metamorphmagus when she could first remember she moved to Manchester, where she and her husband had their first and only child, which she found out didn't develop the abilities she had. As a few years passed, she was thrilled when her daughter developed her abilities at six years old when she felt the need to Sneeze, and when she did Sneeze, a puff of glitter came out. Her grandmother and mother were both sorted into Gryffindor when they went to Hogwarts. her grandmother excelled in potion making while her mother excelled in spell casting. her mother spent a lot of time with her parents until on July 4th she met her soon-to-be husband and Ava's father at first she kept her magical abilities hidden from him since she didn't know how he would react if she told him so she decided it best to keep it to herself for the moment until she thought he was ready to know. They spent almost every day together when they were dating and after a while, they decided it was time to get married which made them both ecstatic a while after her parents passed and Ava was never able to meet her grandparents but she had all the love she could want from her parents but the day she became a toddler her eyes changed from the brown they once were to a beautiful hazel color. her father was shocked when he saw the change because he still hadn't been told the secret her mother was keeping about the abilities Ava now possessed from inheriting it from her grandmother. after a while, she decided it was time to tell him, and when she told him he was hurt by her keeping secrets from him, he was also very supportive he would do all he could to help her with their daughter even though he had no idea what he was supposed to do because he knew nothing about the magical world. When Ava grew older, she continued to develop her abilities. This time, she was able to change the color of her hair. her favorite color was purple, so one day her hair turned her favorite shade of purple, and when she saw it, she was shocked and also really amazed by her present hair color. when she started her first year in grade school, her parents were worried about the ability she had and what the other kids would think if they were to ever notice her change, and that had them worried one day they were so nervous they decided it was best to take her out of school and home school her instead since they would be able to monitor her and the times she would change. when she was six, she became a big sister. Her parents didn't know if she, too, would get the same abilities to change her looks as her sister could never have experienced any changes in her appearance. they knew that Ava would once come fully into her abilities and do great things.

History
Reducio
Ava was born in London to Lewis and Laura Landon. Her father was a muggle talented in computer programming, and her mother was a witch talented in spell casting. Ava and her younger sister never knew about their magical origin because her mother thought it best for them not to know yet because of their age. Ava spent most of her days helping in their mother's garden with her sister by her side. Ava and her sister did everything together. even though they were different ages, they had a lot in common with other they both loved making friends, shopping, and being together but as they grew older they both had new interests and hobbies Ava got into singing and dancing but she always made time with her friends family and studies. she loved the classes she was taking and admired all her teachers she would always do her best in her classes to please her parents. She then got very interested in magazines primarily for the different outfits that were in there she had a big love for looking the best she could for different occasions. she loved going to the ice cream parlor with her father when he had time off work and was able to spend it with her she loved being outdoors with friends or in her singing and dance classes.

First Instance of Magic
Reducio
She was in her room one day looking through some magazines when one that was on a nearby table started to turn pages by itself.

Cancelled - Lear

8 Apr 2024, 13:24
Index Registration
Character name: Miracle Clark
School Year or Adult Level: First Year
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?p=963326#p963326
Character Statistics:
stamina: 7
evasion: 6
strength: 6
wisdom: 9
arcane power: 7
accuracy: 6
Character Special Race/Talent: N/A
Character Backstory: Miracle was born in London and is part-British and part-French. he has major mood swings and her magic can go out of control.
She has twin brothers who were both younger than her. Their names are Mark and Mason - both in their third year of Hogwarts and Slytherin. Miracle was also noted for her Quidditch and academic prowess, but her pranks and troublemaking issues certainly outweigh them
First instance of magic: Miracle accidently set her mothers purse on fire when the two were arguing, upon the incident her mother wrote to her fellow witch/wizard friends telling them about it.
Pending, 12 April, Dusana

You must create a character page, which is in this forum here. The instructions for creating an encyclopedia page are here. Your backstory will need to be 220 words or more.
Duplicate application. Closing this one.

9 Apr 2024, 01:55
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): James Henry
School Year or Adult Level: 1st year
Link to the character page: James Henry - Characters - Hogwarts.io

Character Statistics: 35 for being human

TRUNK
Stamina - 9
Evasive - 6
Strength - 7
Wisdom - 3
Power - 8
Accuracy - 2

Spells - none
Potions none

Ability - none

Character Backstory: James was a first-time wizard, neither of his parents was into this magic stuff. His mother was a full-time teacher at the local elementary school, and his dad worked at a furniture factory that makes furniture. He thought that this magic was very interesting. James has 2 older sisters, one is named Olivia, and the other is Samantha. Olivia is 7 years older than him, and Samantha is 4 years older than him. Olivia is fixing to go into the 5th year at Hogwarts. She is studying for her Newts that she is going to take next week. Samantha is just finishing her 2nd year at Hogwarts, and she is having fun with her friends at Hogwarts. They always keep in touch with each other. And James didn’t have any friends that he was very close to. Now that he was getting into Hogwarts, he hopes that he would get to change that. His home life was just basically what his family needed, and that was all. His family were very poor.
First Instance of Magic: It was very interesting; my parents were very upset with me because I got mad at them one day. After all, they were always blaming me for everything that I didn't do, such as stealing or lying. From birth to the age of 5, I was always getting into trouble with my parents a lot for a bunch of stuff. All this magic started when I was about 5 years old. We three kids would have chores that we had to do every day. Such as doing housework, and yard work to name a few. My 2 older sisters always picked on me and did things that our mother and father wouldn't like us to do, and they always blamed me that I did it, because I was the youngest one in the bunch, and they didn't want to take the blame for anything. So, one day, we argued like kids does. And we had to make a promise that if I lost, they would always be going to blame me for what they had done. So, I have to do extra work, so they don't have to do extra work. They wanted me to do everything while they did nothing. My parents always take the sides of the girls and not me. One day, the whole family went to the mall, and the girls (my sisters) went together, and they never wanted me to go with them, so I had to stay with our parents. And they were very upset with me. So, when the family got home, the girls blamed me for something that they did while we were going out of the mall. As my parents always do, they took their side and I had to wash dishes and do extra housework while they sat down and watched me do all the work they started to look at me and grind like you are in big trouble, they kept on trying to make me do the work faster, and faster than I can do. And they started to laugh at how fast I had to work while they sat and did not do anything and watched me, and saw if I was doing my chores. One day, it was time to get my chores done and our parents were about to be home from their work, and the girls did have to clean their rooms, but I had to do the rest of the house. So one day, this never did happen before, we three kids seen everything going, like the vacuum cleaner, dishes being washed and everything, so when the parents came home, and saw how nice that it was in the house, they were very impressed. They asked the girls did they did it, and they described what happened, and they said that James didn't do anything, something activated the thing to clean. James didn't do anything and the girls didn't do anything. So we didn't know what happened, said James to his parents.

- You have not made a trunk post within your encyclopedia or described your stats using our stats system. Please define how the 35 stat points are allocated.
- The chance that all siblings are magical and muggle-born is small. Technically this is possible though.
- Your sister would be doing her NEWTS, not OWLS, otherwise, she would be a fifth year, not a seventh, and graduating from Hogwarts. Please edit.
- Your siblings would not be allowed to perform magic outside of school when at home as that breaks the Statute of Secrecy. Please edit.
Follow-up: Lear May 3
Thank you for the edit regarding NEWTS and the removal of purposeful magic being done outside of school. This effects the regulations regarding underaged magic, not necessarily the statute of secrecy depending on the context (more an FYI since the previous mod opiosibly misspoke, I do not know the specific circumstances they were referring to but I am big on clarity). We still need you to make a trunk post for your character and you have not made one yet. This is a post where you allocate the stats for your character, it will be converted to a Game Master Account after you are registered with Index. Once you have made this edit, please owl Dusana, your Index staff person to notify ehr that you have made this edit. Please know, you are a few pages back for us by this point so your edits are not readily noticed and you were only identified as having made an edit because I was performing an audit.
Rechecked due to owl. Trunk still has not been created. Owled with more information.
Last edited by James Henry on 10 May 2024, 01:20, edited 4 times in total.

9 Apr 2024, 16:28
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): Ehsilat Wilst
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?t=31982
Character Statistics: |Stamina: 6|Evasion: 8|Strength: 5|Wisdom: 7|Arcane Power: 4|Accuracy: 5|
Character Special Race/Talent: Human
Character Backstory: She lived a relatively calm life. Being homeschooled never gave the opportunity for much friends. She has 2 younger brothers and both parents. She has one friend named Benedict or 'Benny' for short. They met one day when she was allowed to go and play at the park. They often played on the weekends at the community park. At 11, Benedict had received an acceptance letter to Hogwarts and their relationship has then split since then.She was birthed to parents Leoin and Krissian Wilst.Being homeschooled, she's had a strict but loving relationship with her parents.As the first born she would often be spoilt but also placed on a high pedestal, especially by her father.This fueled her needs to be the best at everything.Her mother works closely with the Ministry of Magic, in the department of Magical Law Enforcement,while her father works with mythical creatures such as dragons and unicorns.Both attended and met at Hogwarts, her mother was a Hufflepuff and her father a Slytherin.Just like most others her relationship with her siblings are not bad, though they often fight, they do not truly hate each other. In any case the relationship between her siblings is more of a tolerance rather than actual liking. They get along fairly well with each other. Her younger brother is eight years of age and the youngest is two.

First Instance of Magic: Her first instance of magic was on her 10th birthday when her youngest brother accidentally tripped and fell into her cake. She was so angry the cake exploded. Another experience was when she and her entire family went for ice cream but they didn't have the flavour she wanted. Because of this she the proceeded to lift the ice cream cart high into the air and dropped it.

Your backstory needs to be 220 words not including the FIOM. At the moment it only reaches 173 words. Please expand.
Last edited by Ehsilat Wilst on 12 Apr 2024, 09:56, edited 1 time in total.

EWhilst

9 Apr 2024, 19:20
Index Registration
Character name: Charlie Paracelse

School year or Adult Level: First year

Link to the character page:
viewtopic.php?p=964140#p964140

Character statistics:
Stamina: 3
Evasion: 7
Strength: 2
Wisdom: 9
Arcane Power: 7
Accuracy: 7

Character Special Race/Talent: Going to apply for prodigal charms learner once approved here

Character back story:

Reducio
Charlie has always lived in Oxford with her mom and dad. The first one being muggle born and the second one wizard born for generations. Their names are Mary and James. Both of them being very occupied by their jobs (doctor for Mary and consultant in the department of justice at the Ministy of Magic for James), Charlie was tutored by a wizard named Theodore who also tutored a few other wizards. Thanks to him she met a lot of people but only a few became her real friends. Leta was her first friend but they lost shight of eachother due to a difference of interest. She then became friend with two other children, both older than her: Terry and Candice. Terry was the nicest guy she ever met and her childhood crush even though now that she is entering Hogwarts she knows he is only her bestfriend and it was only childlish love. What is good with their friendship is that they both live in Oxford and could meet during the holidays when Terry would tell her everything about Hogwarts and all he learned there. He became more like a brother, their family becoming very close to eachother.
Candice was an entire different type of girl, the extrovert one, the one singing in front of crowds without any fear, the one who helped Charlie build her confidence. While having the same tutor it is dance that made them become close to eachother. They met at the dance studio, and Candice being older, she was a model for Charlie and she helped her achieve a pretty good level for a girl of 11 years old.
And when she was home every night, her parents always tried to be there for her, playing board games together (her father made her learn how to play wizard chess) and reading new books every night. Once a month, her parents were autorising her to have a sleepover with Candice and Terry until they went to Hogwarts and then it was only during the holidays...

First instance of magic:

Reducio
It was at one of those first sleepover that her first instance of magic happened. She was 6 and her, Terry and Candice were laughing so badly during a pillow fight and when Terry tried to attack Charlie with a pillow she pulled her arm out to protect herself and something unexpected happened. The pillow turned back against Terry and pushed him to the other side of the room.
After a minute of pure shock they all cried for Mary and James who came running thinking an accident happened only to find the children with the biggest smile on their face ever.
Charlie finally showed her power. They were all official wizards !

-Pureblood and wizardborn are homeschooled or tutored. Preschools would exist in wizard society. This will need to be edited.
-You are missing the age your FIOM occurred. It must happen between the ages of 3-10. Please specify.
Thank you for the edits! Super minor but it's important, can you make sure the details for the background and FIOM you've just edited here in the application are the same in your ency page?

Once that's done, we can get you on the Index.
Last edited by Charlie Paracelse on 12 Apr 2024, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.

9 Apr 2024, 19:23
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): Emily Ramirez
School Year or Adult Level: first
Link to the character page: here
Character Statistics:
Stamina:4
Accuracy: 5
Evasion:9
Arcane Power: 9
Wisdom: 3
Strength: 0
Character Special Race/Talent:
Reducio
Emily was 10 years old when she first got infected by a werewolf.
It was a dark night on April 2nd, 2022. Her sister was at Hogwarts and her brother was
graduated and out working so she snuck out of the mansions grounds and into the forest.
There was a beautiful full moon out as the 10 year old walked deeper in the forest, able to
see by the moon. It was quiet, no crickets or anything chirping. It didn't scare Emily; she
was a hard person to scare. Even her own family couldn't scare her.
She continued to walk into the forest not noticing how deep she was getting. Emily loved her
night time walks though she had never gone this far before. Emily was a dare devil in the
sense that she would try things that were potentially dangerous and could hurt her. That
was just her. She once jumped in a freezing cold lake and nearly drowned. That had been
scary for her but would she do it again? Most likely.
Emily froze as she heard what sounded like a wolf howl and she looked around. She hadn't
reallized how dark it was nor how far she had gone in. She swallowed and turned around but
had no recollection of where to head back home.
So Emily turned around and headed back where she thought she came from. She thought
she heard someone calling her name but she wasn't sure. Suddenly she heard another wolf
howl closer this time and leaves rustling amd twigs snapping. Emily say a glimose of fur and
she took off running, not wanting to be here. As she ran she chanced to look back and
screamed as she saw a werewolf. That one look back was a big mistake as next thing she
knew, she had tripped and was on her stomach as the werewolf jumped on her. She rolled
over fear and looked in the wolves eyes. They were are dark red and as the werewolf bit into
her side, causing her to scream again, they were the last thing she wanted to see.
Just as she thought this would be the last thing she ever saw, the werewolf stopped and
howled in the sky before leaving her. Emily laid there weak and faint as her blood stained
the ground red. She heard footsteps and then her name being called in a panicked voice. Her
father was running over and crouching next to her, before picking Emily up. “Shh my
daughter. You'll be okay just hold in there for a few minutes.” He whispered as she
whimpered in pain. She whispeded I love you daddy, before passing out from the pain.
He took her back to the house and laid her on the couch, grabbing the things he needed to
heal werewolf wounds. He knew that's what it was as he had heard the howl. He cleaned the
blood up and let her sleep on the couch.
When Emily woke up, she felt like death. Her father soothed her down and explained she
was attacked by a werewolf and because she lived she would be one herself.

Character Backstory:
Reducio
Emily was a Halloween baby. She was the half-sister of Linda Ramirez.
Emily was born in 2013 while her half sister was born in 2011. By that time Linda's father is already married with Linda's mother, Linda would be,one and some months.As she's March 2011 and NPC older brother is older than Linda by 7 years, meaning he'd be 8. By that time both families are happy together and living in a mansion Linda's father bought for family. Father's line is Ramirez, mother's line is Blacklia. Emily was closer in personality in father's line grandparents and all those before them. Emily slent more time with them as a child and the Ramirez supported the dark side and following Voldemort during the war.
There's no drama in family, except the muggleborn woman that everyone forgot about and erased her existence..for a very short period of time Linda's father, well not too short, for 7-8 years, he was with muggleborn woman who gave birth to Linda's brother and to Linda, while giving birth to Linda, she died. So when Linda was about one, Linda's father married with pureblood woman which both Linda and her brother consider their biological mother because they don't know about another one. Her father, once married with pureblood one, was again welcomed back by his parents and the pureblood woman didn't know about the blood status of Linda's mom.
between Linda's father and this pureblood woman they all know as mother in their first year together. So this is why Emily believes she is a pureblood

First Instance of Magic:
Reducio
Emily was 5 years old when she first had her first instance of magic. She had been out climbing a tree when suddenly she lost her balance and fell to the ground with a scream. Miraculously, she landed on her feet unhurt. She told her parents and they were so happy that she wasn't a squib they threw a ball in her honor.

I would also like a blood status change to pureblood as Emily and Linda are half sisters
A few questions:
- Why did the werewolf suddenly stop attacking her. Werewolves are dangerous creatures and would likely only stop if attacked or the prey is dead. Please clarify.
- How did her father exactly know where to find Emily? And only just after she had been attacked?
- The same question from Linda reapplication persists. How did everyone forget about this other woman? 7-8 years is a long time to be with someone. Please make sure yours and Lindas stories align.
- Having a muggleborn mother makes Emily a wizardborn, no matter what she thinks she is. Your profile card must remain true to your characters actual blood status.
I was owled the edits and I asked for these to be added into the application instead.
Last edited by Emily Ramirez on 14 Apr 2024, 16:40, edited 3 times in total.

10 Apr 2024, 23:39
Index Registration
Character name: Eun Ae Ó Cathail
School Year: First Year
Link to the character page: Boop
Character Special Race/Talent: Character is Human & has no special Talent's.
Character Statistics:
Reducio
Stamina: 5
Evasion: 8
Wisdom: 7
Arcane Power: 4
Accuracy: 6

Character Backstory
Reducio

Eun Ae was born September 1st, 2012, to two loving parents, Seo Ah and Conor O Cathail. At this point in their lives, married and content, Conor and Seo-Ah lived in a nice two-story home in Blackditch, County Wicklow, Ireland. Both becoming successful lawyers respectfully and owning their own law firm. They had met in college during the early 2000s and lived relatively successful lives. Unfortunately for them all, a death in the family would tear this home apart. Dealing with grief is never easy and with both parties having their own say in a business setting as well as a home setting, strife was inevitable and love loss the only result of the pain.

After much deliberation and 5 years' worth of divorce lawyers. The decision was made to split the household into two and the business under one name. Eun Ae's father Conor would stay in Ireland to continue their work at the firm and Seo-Ah would return home to help her ailing father after the death of her mother. Eun Ae would go with her mother to live until November of 2022, when her magic would start to become concerning and interfering with the fishery her grandfather owned.
She would move in with her Father in Ireland, soon after a letter from Hogwarts would show up on their doorstep.
(222 words)

First Instance of Magic
Reducio

One beautiful spring day, Eun Ae and her grandfather took upon themselves to take a small fishing trip to a local river. Packed up with tiny green boots; far too big for her feet and a coat zipped up right to her chin. Eun Ae and her oejobumo (grandfather) gathered up their things and made their way down to the rocks, settled neatly by a bridge. Occasionally the ground would rumble as traffic made their way across but that didn't deter Eun Ae from jumping down the hill towards the edge of the water.
Her oejobumo smiled brightly at Eun Ae as she pulled out her child sized fishing rode from his bigger and much older backpack. The sun started to maneuver its way through the clouds, picking out pieces of their faces as the day went on. After successfully shoving one boot off, the other went as well and finally! Eun Ae's feet were free to dance and play in the water while she fished. Although it was peak season, the water was running low and the rocks easily visible.
So far, the duo seemed unsuccessful in finding any fish willing to dine in such conditions. Eun Ae's oejobumo had decided it was time to pack it in and finish their time together, for her mother and extended family would most likely be coming home from their respective workplace.
Noticing the commotion, Eun Ae stopped all the dancing and dropped her pole to her side. She didn't want to go home! She wanted to fish with her grandpa and watch the water sparkle in her toes! No, no, no!
An intense swelling began, causing the water from beneath her feet to gather around her ankles. Too busy packing up his things, Eun Ae's grandfather didn't notice the difference and continued to make his way up the hill, calling Eun Ae's name from time to time before finally turning around. At this point, the water had rose to her knees and fish started to swirl around her in circles, gulping at the surface as if she knew what they wanted.
Swelling more and more, Eun Ae's was delighted and too distracted to realize that soon she'd be up to her chest. Her oejobumo, at this point, was in a panic; on his knee's reaching for Eun Ae by the tag of her shirt. With one swift pull, Eun Ae was dragged back onto the main road and started to cry from the sudden force. In awe, her grandfather ran with her towards their home.
While a pair of young girl's boots floated away with the water and what remained of the fish.
(442 words)

" If you would go, Tired of me, No cry you shall hear of mine.."
Kim Sowol, Azaleas, Gaebyeok Issue 25

11 Apr 2024, 05:34
Index Registration
Character name: Staci Rosenberg
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?p=965435#p965435
Character Statistics:
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 6
Wisdom: 6
Arcane Power: 3
Accuracy: 4

Character Special Race/Talent: Part-veela

Veela Application
Reducio
Staci was born on April 25th in a small town in Scotland. her heritage was a very unique one. her father was a wizard talented in spell casting, and her mother was pure-veela. She was always told she was a lot like her mother they both have beautiful long blonde hair, and blue eyes and are strikingly beautiful with fair skin she also had a love for the outdoors like her father since she was born everyone in the small town lived in seemed to adore her and she always had a fairly easy time making friends. no one in the town knew of her mother being a veela. they lived a fairly normal life surrounded by magic. She adored being with friends and family, and she would help her parents with whatever they needed help with she was a very responsible child. she loved tending to the garden with her mother, where she grew a variety of different herbs and plants, her favorites being mint and lilies. when she spent time with her dad, they would always go for walks together and look at different creatures. The one creature she always hoped to be able to see in person was a unicorn. when she grew older, she developed a love for singing and dancing they both seemed to come naturally to her, and she found solace in doing it. when she wasn't with her friends either getting ice cream or going shopping she found herself doing the things she loved most singing and dancing while feeding wildlife she would be home-schooled by her mother since they thought it would be too distracting to go to school along with them because of her Veela heritage her mother told her all about what growing up being part veela would be like she told her she would always stand out amongst other people which made her a bit conflicted wonderful if she truly had friends or if it was just the charm that came with being part veela but she never let that disrupt living the life she had been but her veela charm would continue to grow as she aged but unlike other veela, she was sweetly natured and gentle rarely ever getting mad at anyone no matter what came her way. she loved the smell of lavender and strawberries. She loved wearing dresses and looking nice. she would always want to go to new places and try new things. what she didn't know was her life would continue to change as she developed new skills but she kept the love of a lot of things she would find herself dancing and singing whenever she felt like she needed to relax but her circle of friends grew by the day. one day her parents decided to move out of the small town they once did and moved to a different town in Scotland called Hogsmeade where her life was very different she had more places to go and could meet new people and make all new friends.

History
Reducio
Staci was born in a small town in Scotland she was the only child of her parents, James and Leslie. she was adored by everyone in the town she lived in she was a beautiful mix of both her parents she had long blonde hair, fair skin, and was strikingly beautiful like her mother and she had her father's blue eyes and love of nature. her life seemed to be easier than others since she had a fairly easy time making friends because of her charming personality and sweet smile. she had a natural talent for singing and dancing and loved helping her parents with anything she was able to like, helping her mother tend to the garden and going on walks with her father. she and her friends would go to the park or different shops. her favorite color is pink, and she loves wearing dresses and smelling nice. her favorite smell is lavender, and her favorite fruit is strawberries. she had been home schooled a lot of her life, but she didn't let deture from her social life. she always wanted to go to new places and see and try new things was she was five she and her parents moved to hogsmeade where she continued on her circle of friends growing and she basically had all eyes on her were ever she went she used to feel a bit uneasy about it but grew to expect it as part of her life.

First Instance of Magic
Reducio
One day, staci had felt angry at something her friend had told her earlier and a bunch of flowers sitting in a vase across the room. Burst into flames.

Canceled - Lear