Stamina: 5
Evasion: 6
Strength: 6
Wisdom: 7
Arcane Power: 6
Accuracy: 5

Character Special Race/Talent: Human

Character Backstory:
I was born September 7th in London, England, to my parents Lewis and Laura. Ever since I was younger, I have liked to make people smile and laugh. I was raised in a reasonably normal life, not knowing magic was real since both my parents are Muggles. I have many friends and up to meet new people and make new friends. I take dance lessons a lot of the time, but when I'm not, I have other things that can keep me preoccupied. I like music and going shopping with my friends. I really like being with my parents because we can always make each other smile. My favorite color is red. Ever since I grew older I started feeling like something was off like a piece of me was missing but I wasn't quite sure what that something was at that moment so I went on living my life like usual I always attended and did well in my muggle elementary school classes. I had also won many awards for my dancing and I would also always participate in school plays then one day in August everything changed I was 8 and I was sitting down and watching TV when all of a sudden radio turned on by itself and was playing my favorite song. i didn't know quite what was going on or what I was supposed to do.

First Instance of Magic
I was 8, and I was sitting down and watching TV when all of a sudden radio turned on by itself and was playing my favorite song.
Reason for Pending:
1. The backstory of your character should be 220 words without the First Instance of Magic (Yours is 182 words). I suggest to read this if you have hard time to explore your character backstory.
Canceled - lear

3 Apr 2024, 19:51
Index Registration
Character name: River Luxley
School Year or Adult Level: First Year
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?p=959197#p959197
Character Statistics:

Evasion: 5
Strength: 5
ArcPower: 10
Accuracy: 3

Character Backstory:

Reducio
Elena Hembley was an English pureblood witch from a Noble House, sorted Slytherin during her first year at Hogwarts and passed her NEWTs with 6 O's and an EE. She excelled in Care of Magical Creatures and went on to become a magizoologist. After an incident involving an escaped boomslang during a routine Diagon Alley trip, she bumps into Damian Luxley, the young Lord of the Ancient and Noble House of Luxley.

Reducio
(Damien's ancestors had settled into England in the late 18th century, leaving their Scandinavian roots, but still kept many of their traditions such as worshiping Norse Gods such as Odin, Loki, etc. They lost their original surname overtime, adopting the more "English" sounding title of Luxley.)

An instant connection was made, the young Auror trainee falling head over heels for the beautiful blue-eyed woman. After a few dates around the alley and other magical towns, they entered a formal courtship and married at age 24.

Unfortunately, their married life was not as joyful as they had hoped. After agreeing that they wanted a family, they tried multiple times to have a child, all ending in miscarriages that left poor Elena in declining health despite magical aid. Until their miracle girl was born.

A beautiful little girl with thick slightly wavy black hair and the clearest blue-grey they had ever seen. She was a perfect mix of her parents, with Elena's wavy locks and blue tint to her eyes, while her black locks matched her father along with the greyness of their eyes. the small mole at the outer corner of her left eye simply added to her preciousness.

The Luxley Estate was in a joyous uproar at the sound of her cries, Elena nearly wept at the sound. (Damian did shed a few tears, no matter how much he would later deny it).

However, this relief soon turned into a jittery anxiousness. What if she fell out of her crib? What if she accidentally crawled to close to one of the various creatures, kept at the manor for Elena to take care of study, and she got trampled by a hippogriff?! More and more "What if" scenarios filled the new parents' minds.

Damian took a leave of absence from his duties so he could care for his newborn while Elena retired from her career as a magizoologist, although she still took care of her creatures with the help of the Luxley house elves (all dressed in small uniforms with the house crest on the right breast pocket, made by the elves themselves after being gifted rolls of fabric to use so that they would not be unjustly dismissed).

Damian would eventually return to his duties as Elena took care of little River and the rest of the household.

By the time she was 19-months-old, River had her first bout of accidental magic. She summoned her favourite toy, a small black snake doll named Loki, that had been on the other side of the room. She was still getting the hang of moving around and after the 5th attempt failed at retrieving her toy she had been near tears. Suddenly, the snake had floated towards the now giggling baby, shaky and nearly dropping multiple times before settling innocently in front of River.

Damian was devastated that he had been at work at the time and had missed it, immediately dragging his smug wife over to their pensieve so that he could witness it himself.

River had made her love of reading quite obvious fairly early on, crying every time story time had to end before she was finished. A notable instance being when she was 3, her father had just taken her book of Norse fairytales which resulted in a tantrum so big her magic turned his hair green in retaliation.

When she was 4, her parents decided to have her be tutored in etiquette, dance and piano, starting with the absolute basics until she was a bit older so as to not overwhelm her. She also had tutors in English, Maths and History, magical and muggle (her history tutor was a half-blood).

Other than her parents, creatures and tutors, River did not have any interaction with the greater wizarding world. Perhaps a healer appointment or two for her Dragon Pox vaccines and general health check-ups. The Luxley family is a rather reserved one, despite their noble status and wealth, stemming from rather ingenious investments made by previous members of the house.

This resulted in River having a rather isolated childhood. She was fine with it though. She enjoyed her days spent studying, reading or tending to the creatures with her mother. She had obviously inherited her mother's love of creatures.

That didn't mean she didn't have the typical mischievousness of a child- oh no no- the number of times she had been caught conspiring with the elves for sweets before bed or sneaking a niffler or occamy into her room despite her parents' protests had nearly turned her father's black hair prematurely grey. Her mother loved it of course, a conspiratorial wink sent her daughter's way before distracting her husband so River could make her sneaky escape.

There's was no doubt in her parents' minds that their cunning little River would be a Slytherin.

When she was around 7, River requested to take art lessons and soon spent many hours sitting at one of the many paddocks, habitats or nests of the various creatures around the estate, trying her hardest to capture their likeness on paper.

On the very seldom days that River would join her parents out on a trip, they realised how different she was compared to at home. Gone was the cheerful little girl that would run up to them, niffler on her shoulder and a new drawing hand. Instead, she stood with her back pin straight, walking with a certain grace she had been practicing for years. Her face would be settled in a mask of slight disinterest, an anxious gleam in her cold eyes.

It concerned both Damian and Elena, but both knew it had been their own faults. They could only hope that she would open up with time during her years at Hogwarts.

River didn't know when she first noticed it, she had always assumed it was normal. She never thought much about how she would never read a book twice or why she never confused one of her creatures for another of the same species. "They look completely different; can't you see his scale pattern is slightly different?" She could spend hours drawing her creatures and never need a single reference, even if she still enjoyed sitting out by one of the habitats on the estate grounds anyway. She would sit in her room and remember the scent of that night's dinner in her nose despite the smell having long since disappeared. Her piano instructor was delighted that she could recognise each note with perfect pitch, needing only a single demonstration before replicating it as she had heard it. She could recall all the faces of the other wizarding folk she passed by on the few occasions that she went along with her parents to Diagon Alley.

She realised this wasn't so normal when she once asked her mother why "the man with the blue robe holding a pair of glass vials" was muttering about inflation. She didn't know what an apothecary had to do with balloons. Her mother had been shocked, asking her who she was talking about. When River described the man, "He was a short man, a little round around the stomach and there was a stain on his robes, he smelled vaguely of ink when we passed him.", her mother sat her down and explained she had a gift, Hyperthymesia, that allowed her to recall every detail of every moment of her every experience. River was overjoyed to have something special about her, even if the only ones she could tell were her parents, tutors or creatures.

But soon, that gift became a curse. Every time there was a death among her beloved creatures, River would feel immense grief, her mind plagued with reminders of them that would replay memory after memory of her departed friend. When one of her favourites, an occamy she had named Sylvie, had died, River was beside herself with her sorrow. She refused to leave her room for weeks, terrified that a single step outside would start her grief anew because of a new wave of happy memories. They stabbed her heart with the fact that Sylvie was now gone, and she would never make another memory with her again. Her memories turned into nightmares as she slept, twisting and turning until they were no longer memories at all, but instead vicious beasts that gnawed on her psyche. Her parents soon realised that she wasn't getting better and took her to see a mind healer. A few weeks went by before they saw any improvement.

After some time, her parents and mind healer convinced her that her memory was still a gift, as it allowed her to keep her departed loved ones forever in both her heart and her mind. Sure, most of them would be tinged in sadness, but the happy memories would never fade.

Eventually the day came, a brown barn owl swooping in during morning breakfast to deliver her acceptance letter. She could barely stay still for the weeks leading up to September 1st, having already purchased all of her school supplies and packed away her trunk.

Arriving at King's Cross was nerve wracking and saying goodbye to her parents was almost agonising, but she managed, indifferent mask firmly in place. She spent most of the train ride in a thankfully empty carriage. The other students not quite noticing the almost doll-like girl sat reading by herself.

After a quick sorting where she predictably got into Slytherin, she was ready to start her Hogwarts journey.

First Instance of Magic:

Reducio
By the time she was 19-months-old, River had her first bout of accidental magic. She summoned her favourite toy, a small black snake doll named Loki, that had been on the other side of the room. She was still getting the hang of moving around and after the 5th attempt failed at retrieving her toy she had been near tears. Suddenly, the snake had floated towards the now giggling baby, shaky and nearly dropping multiple times before settling innocently in front of River.

WC: 1782
Reason for Pending:
1. Font-color formatting is not allowed in the trunk. Please refer to this rule when creating the trunk.
Last edited by River Luxley on 6 Apr 2024, 07:52, edited 1 time in total.

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 3

4 Apr 2024, 15:33
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): Melody Greenhill
School Year or Adult Level: First year
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31914
Character Statistics: Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 3 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 8 | Accuracy: 7
Character Backstory:
Reducio
Melody L. Greenhill was raised in a loving home by her mother and father - a nurse and an accountant, respectively. Her parents gave her and her brother love and affection, and taught them both the importance of working hard. Since then, Mel has been determined to be successful so that she can repay her parents for all of their efforts and sacrifices.
Despite her parents' kindness, Mel's classmates were less kind. She was always quite shy and socially awkward, which made her a bit of a loner. The other kids would also sometimes bully her because she was a bit odd.
It was undeniable that Melody was a bit strange compared to everyone else. From the age of 7, certain unexplainable things would happen when Mel was in the room. Nobody knew why this was happening, until a visit happened around a month before Mel's 11th birthday. There was an explanation as to why these things were happening: Melody was a witch.
Following this revelation, Mel and her parents embraced her status as a witch and happily accepted the invitation for her to attend Hogwarts. Thanks to financial help from the school, Mel was able to buy all of the supplies that she needed for her studies. She was even able to buy her first wand! On the 1st September 2023, Mel boarded the Hogwarts Express for the first time and arrived at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There, she was sorted into Ravenclaw House.

First Instance of Magic:
Reducio
Melody first used magic accidentally when she was 7. She was reading her favourite book, Hetty Feather, when she was told to come to the dining room for tea. When Mel returned, she had lost her place in the book. However, Mel unintentionally made the book flip back to the page which she had last read.

6 Apr 2024, 19:28
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): Ellie Rook
School Year or Adult Level: First year
Link to the character page: LINK
Character Statistics:
Evasion: 7
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 6
ArcPower: 7
Accuracy: 6

Character Special Race/Talent: N/A - Ellie is a very "normal" half-blood human child with no specifically special talents.

Character Backstory: Ellie's mother and father were simple folk, kind and caring, but always had high expectations for her, as many parents do. Her mother, gifted in herbology found the love of her life, a muggle, who shared her love of all things green and growing. Together they created a simple life tending and caring for plants and selling them at their small store front which catered to both magical and non magical patrons in separate parts of the shop.

Ellie grew up as a happy child, never asking for much, but given anything she would need. Homeschooled while her parents tended the shop, her upbringing was closely tied to the small family business, although she does not share a natural talent for herbology that her parents did. The hustle and bustle of the shop was ever overwhelming for Ellie, who wanted to make sure that her parents' hard work and dedication were ever present in their only daughter. Ellie balanced her homeschooling with tending to everyday needs of the shop.

It was wonderful always being around her small family, and it was clear the love they all shared. Knowing how much her parents loved her and their life they built, Ellie worked ever harder to make them proud. Being an only child, it felt as though her parents had no one else to focus on, and she must live up to that focus everyday. Ellie spent much of her time at the flower shop, the small flat she was born into just above, helping around more and more when she was old enough. Although she shares her mothers love and appreciation for greenery and flowers, Ellie doesn't have the same knack when it comes to keeping plants alive, something that she knows disappoints her mother. Her mother soon came to recognize that Ellie was not overly adept at keeping green things alive and many of the tasks she would complete were cleaning and making their displays enticing to customers. Ellie often spent time in the front of the shop, rearranging displays and the front window, beaming when her father would compliment her choice to showcase this bloom or that. As she grew older, Ellie settled into a shy, yet inviting demeanor as she spent more time interacting with customers. Nervous to make sure that she was giving them the best experience and always wanting them to leave feeling satisfied and eager to return, Ellie was attentive and kind. Ever wanting to be the perfect girl in their eyes, their only daughter makes every effort to make them proud.

A flower shop is not often a place you would find many children. Ellie did not have very many friends her age growing up. Her mother an only child, and her father's siblings not very prevalent in her life, Ellie grew up around adults, and perhaps found the pressures of adult life weighing on her more than a normal child. Though focused on her family's business more than anything, Ellie enjoyed moments of quiet alone time, reading, drawing, or playing with stuffed toys. When interacting with other children, she found she did not always know how to approach them. Always seeking to make a good impression, Ellie can get caught up in being too agreeable. One of the most terrifying, yet exciting, things about going to Hogwarts is interacting with peers of her own age group and hopefully learning more about her individual personality. That is if she can brave herself to be herself, and not be what she thinks someone wants her to be.

First Instance of Magic: Contrary to her parents belief that she had first shown signs of magic at six after retrieving a toy that had been taken away, at the age of four, Ellie can vividly remember running through the shop with a large can of water, instructed by her mother to wet the large ferns in the front window. It was the first time that Ellie had been asked to do the task alone, while her father was out and mother busy in the back. She could remember the determination to make her mother proud and show her that she could be of help to the family business. In the next moment, Ellie felt as though she was flying, although it was no more than a missed step as the small child struggled with the full can. Landing harshly skinning her knees, the watering can skidding to a stop and emptying across the floor, Ellie instantly fought back tears, terrified to disappoint her mother and tell her that she had failed in the task. She crawled to the can, and held it in her arms, empty but for a few drops. The tears began to flow, and she tightly shut her eyes wishing that she had not been so clumsy. Suddenly she felt a weight in her arms. She opened her damp eyes to see the can once again filled with water. She carefully stood and accomplished the watering task, returning to her mother's side, never telling her of the accident that had just occurred.
Reason for Pending:
1. You still don't have trunk post in your encyclopedia. Trunk contains the information of your character's statistics, acquired spells, and acquired potions. I suggest you to read this link for further information about encyclopedia page and this link for specific information about the trunk.
Checking back for some changes but none is done. A reminder that you have 16 days left before this application is closed.
Follow-up: Lear May 3
We are approaching one month without an edit to your registration. This registration will be closed if there is no edit by May 6. This means that you will need to reapply entirely.

6 Apr 2024, 21:58
Index Registration
Character name: Madison Jones
School Year or Adult Level: First
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?t=31941

Character Statistics:
Reducio
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 5
Wisdom: 8
ArcPower: 6
Accuracy: 4

Character Special Race/Talent: Blindvision

Story
Reducio
it was a nice evening outside in October when her life changed forever. she was six years old while she was playing outside in her yard when her father was after a criminal who passed by their house he fired a spell at my father, but it missed him and hit me. when I eventually came to, I noticed everything was dark, but my eyes were open. Fearful and confused about what was going on, I told my parents that I couldn't see anything, and it had them very worried they had taken me to St. Mungos and while there, they were given the bad news about how after the accident that happened on the very night had made me permanently blind and when they told me the news, I was devastated. I had to learn new ways of doing things since I didn't have my sight anymore and couldn't do some of the things I loved anymore. it took a while of relearning and getting new tools and time to heal that I was able to do some of the things I loved to do again but to me it was never the same as it was before that night. I lived literally in the dark the rest of my life then I experienced my first Instance of Magic and I knew I was eventually going to get my letter to attend hogwarts the school she had always dreamed about going to she felt nervous because of her new disability and wasn't sure how she would be able to cope on her own in the new school she was thinking about all that could go wrong and that she might not do well in her new classes. she sat in her room and just would think about what her new life at Hogwarts was possibly going to be like once she got there she wondered if she would be able to get around on her own and wondered if people would treat her really differently but she still wanted to go even though she was scared since she was told the professors and headmaster would know and take great care of me and help me around when needed which made me feel more comfortable about being on my own in a new place without sight. I also wondered how someone would couldn't see could possibly perform magic and what would happen when she was learning, especially in potions class where it seemed sight was most important. as time passed her other senses began to take over making her feel more confident as each day passed as she grew older and was getting more and more ready for the time her acceptance letter were to arrive by owl. when she turned eleven an owl arrived bringing her the higwars acceptance letter as her father read it to her she had a big smile on her face and she was taken to get her the required school supplies that were on the list that came along with the letter

History
Reducio
Maddie was born into a long line of witches and wizards her father was a powerful wizard who worked as an Auror. her mother was skilled in potions, and her grandmother was a skilled healer. Maddie would help her tend to her herb garden. Maddie spent most of her other time spending time with her friends they loved being able to go to honeydukes in hogsmeade. she would always get chocolate frogs she loved getting the cards and putting them in her collection and trading the duplicates she would get with her friends. on the weekdays, she spent her days at home being home schooled by a tutor whom she adored a lot. she always did well in her lessons. she loves to listen to music and read books. she would always wonder when her magical abilities would appear so she would be able to attend hogwarts and meet new people and make new friends. her favorite game to play was gobstones, and she always got better each day she played. she loved watching quidditch with her father. she liked going to the stores with her mother to look at all the new items that they were saleing that day and her mother would always treat her to a butterbeer which was her favorite drink and she'd go to Weasleys wizard wheezes to see all the pranks that were there.

First Instance of Magic
Reducio
Maddie was 7 years old when she experienced her first Instance of Magic. she was doing school work and looked up and noticed that the pages in the book laying next to her were turning by themselves, which had her thrilled.

Note: if I did something wrong I'm sorry. I'm new here
Welcome, Madison! There are a couple edits that need to be made prior to being registered for Index:
- Your character is a Pure-Blood, which means they are not in a school setting, but rather would learn through tutoring or home-schooling.
- You are choosing to have your character be blind, which is fine. We accept all kinds of mental and physical disabilities on our Site. We only ask that you make sure to do your research when roleplaying a student who has this said mental or physical disability. Remember, we are all human behind our characters and we do not want to offend anyone. If you chose a disability that you do not understand well and/or may not be able to roleplay correctly, please eliminate it from your character's biography.
Cancelled - Lear

7 Apr 2024, 07:58
Index Registration
Character name: Jeremy Reese
School Year or Adult Level: 1st Year
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?p=962298#p962298

Character Statistics:
ArcPower: 5

Character Backstory:

Jeremy was born in the Ireland before he moved to England with his parents when his father was offered a new job. As he was growing up in england, he would always be around his parents. He liked to go with his father on fishing and camping trips when he had time off or he would help his mom when she needed it as he got older and got friends of his own they would always hang out at the park or at one of their houses. When he was six he got his first guitar be it a kid one but thats where his love for playing music began he would also write some of his own music and preform it for his family since he wasnt confident enough to do it for anyone else. He loved listening to all kinds of music primarly rock. When he turned seven, he begged his father to get to have guitar lessons since he always found it both exciting and calming. He would always make sure he did everything that was needed so he would never neglect anything. But he never went anywhere without his guitar by his side it was by far his favorite thing to do.

First Instance of Magic
When he turned eight, he was doing his schoolwork. He felt a bit bored and was just wanting to play music. He then noticed the pages of his book were turning by themselves which had him stunned. he had no idea what was happening to him.

7 Apr 2024, 11:25
Index Registration
Character name: Alexandra Grey
School Year: First Year
Link to the character page: AG
Character Statistics:
Reducio
Wisdom: 6
Arcane Power: 5
Accuracy: 6

Character Special Race/Talent: N/A

Character Backstory:
Reducio
Alexandra was born an only child in Glasgow to two loving, magical parents. She grew up surrounded by magic, and her father insisted on homeschooling her himself. Because of this, Alexandra grew up quite lonely. She did have a few friends, the children of her parents' friends who'd play with her as the adults had tea, but they did not visit often, and Alexandra had to entertain herself. She never let the lack of friends bring her down, instead taking that time to explore the parks and lakes in her hometown. She'd tried adopting several creatures that she had found in her adventures (one that even caused her first instance of magic!), but her parents were clear in saying that the small flat they lived in at the edge of town had no room for another member.
Alexandra is very fond of studying with her father, a retired magizoologist with countless stories and facts that made her eyes sparkle. She loves hearing about his travels, and takes a special interest in his work with demiguises. Her mother, on the other hand, is an potioneer who runs her own shop. She takes great delight in teaching her daughter new, non-dangerous potions with silly results.

First Instance of Magic:

Reducio
Alexandra's first instance of magic was quite the shock. She was 8, running around her apartment, begging her parents to let her keep the squirrel she'd coaxed out of hiding. Her father was furiously scolding her, angry at his daughter for taking the poor squirrel out of its natural habitat, when, all of a sudden, he began to float, only a few centimeters off the ground. The magic, fueled by Alexandra's fear, slowly spread to a few other, smaller objects in her living room before it all clattered to the ground. Her mother was delighted at this, and although it wasn't very strong, her powers did develop at a normal rate from then on.

7 Apr 2024, 15:52
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): Miracle Clark
School Year or Adult Level: 1st Year
Link to the character page: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=55447
Character Statistics: 35
Character Backstory: Miracle was born in London and is part-British and part-French. he has major mood swings and her magic can go out of control.
She has twin brothers who were both younger than her. Their names are Mark and Mason - both in their third year of Hogwarts and Slytherin. Miracle was also noted for her Quidditch and academic prowess, but her pranks and troublemaking issues certainly outweigh them
First Instance of Magic: Miracle accidently set her mothers purse on fire when the two were arguing, upon the incident her mother wrote to her fellow witch/wizard friends telling them about it.
- Your character's backstory does not reach word count. It must be at least 200 words total.
- Twin brothers are supposed to be younger than Miracle, how can they be third year Slytherins when Miracle should be a first year Slytherin? Please keep information consistent.
- Miracle has not started school, so it is unknown how she is able to be exquisite in her academics and in Quidditch. When it comes to Quidditch, by the way, it is a real played sport that we RP and waitlist to be on the team. You cannot have your character be a Quidditch player if they are not on the team.
- Explain more on the mood swings that Miracle has. Keep in mind, that it can be a mental disability, and while it is fine to have that, we ask that if you have a character with this disability, that you know how to roleplay it as to not offend anyone.
-You need an encyclopedia for your character. Please read here to know how to make one. It must include your character's backstory, first instance of accidental magic and a separate post for the trunk.
We are approaching one month without an edit to your registration. This registration will be closed if there is no edit by May 7. This means that you will need to reapply entirely.

7 Apr 2024, 16:59
Index Registration
Character name (First and last name): Aleksandra FairBairn
School Year or Adult Level: 1st year
Link to the character page:

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31956

Character Statistics:
Evasion: 8
Strength: 2
Wisdom: 5
ArcPower: 5

Character Special Race/Talent: part-Veela

Aleksandra FairBairn the daughter of Sloan FairBairn and Anastasia Novikov comes from a long line of wizards and witches from the FairBairn family. The FairBairn lineage has always come from a long line of witches and wizards keeping a pure blood line. While the Novikov bloodline is half-blood lineage. Anastasia Novikov is the daughter of Esmeralda Novikov and Sebastian Novikov. Sebastian Novikov was born to a family lineage of the Novikov wizards and witches while Esmeralda Novikov nee Ivanov came from a different background.

Esmeralda Novikov nee Ivanov grew up a rather different life living secluded in a small little town in western Russia secluded from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Esmeralda was born to a Veela mother known as Dinara. While Esmeralda was older and left home the young Veela was living a secluded life away from her family. Esmeralda was a rather beautiful young long lady with fair pale skin that glistened in the sun dazzling crystal blue eyes that sparkled as brilliant as a diamond along with stunning silvery blonde hair that ran down her back in little waves of curls. Esmeralda was a very smart and beautiful woman who preferred to stay away from humans and wizard kind. Living in solitude was something rather peaceful and pleasant for the young woman. Occasionally when she would walk around town she did well to avoid any interaction with many of the townspeople. Until one day Esmeralda met Sebastian Novikov; he was a slightly older gentleman with unruly dirty blonde hair with starling brown eyes that resembled the sight of fresh mud on a summer's rainy day. From that day Esmeralda and Sebastian Novikov grew closer together while many would have thought Esmerlada had the man wrapped around her finger in a trance they seemed to truly be in love with each other. As the years went on between the two Esmeralda and Sebastian had gotten married and had three children down the road. One of the three children that was born to the duo was Anastasia Novikov Aleksandra’s mother.

Anastasia Novikov was born half-veela, attaining her mothers appearance besides her eyes being more of a hazel brown instead of the radiating blue eyes that her mother had. As Anastasia grew older and began her life's journey she lost connection with her family not that it really bothers Anastasia she had no reason to keep her family around and she did well in not communicating with anyone especially her parents and siblings.

While Anastasia was traveling around she met Sloan FairBairn though the two dated for a short while the relationship ended after Aleksandra was born. Anastasia felt no need to stay around and raise a child; she felt no urge or need to leave the girl with her father. Unfortunately for Aleksandra the young girl was blessed with a part of the Veela trait. Her platinum blonde hair was prominent from such a young age while her steely gray eyes always seemed to always hold a soft trance in them. One would admit that Aleksandra held an alluring vibe around her but she was not like everyone else on her mothers side. Besides having only a quarter of the Veela trait running in her blood.

Character Backstory:

Aleksandra FairBairn the daughter of Sloan FairBairn and Anastasia Novikov. Aleksandra grew up in Edinburgh, Scotland in the FairBairn residential home. Though like many pureblood families the FairBairn home is more of a large ranch style cottage with four bedrooms which fits comfortably for the two occupants that live there. Instead of a large gaudy mansion like many other Pureblood families tend to have. Aleksandra was raised by her father Sloan FairBairn who is a PureBlood wizard when he was not around and on business trips her aunt Veronica FairBairn would stay with her niece and watch over her. The two got along fairly well. Veronica respected Aleksandra and her quiet personality. While her mother Anastasia Novikov a Half-blood has no connections with Aleksandra and her father. Growing up she did not have her biological mother around but her aunt that treated her as her own. The FairBairn family though they are well known purebloods stay quietly to themselves. Sloan FairBairn spends a majority of his time on his research on magical beasts and helping to relocate them if needed. While Veronica spends a majority of her time watching over her niece and making sure she is safe and protected. As the years went by Aleksandra grew up normal though she spent a majority of her childhood sticking to herself occasionally interacting with other children her age when she would be out and about with her father. The young girl was fairly quiet and was not one to really engage in conversation. Usually using body language to communicate Aleksandra always felt it rather bothersome to verbally speak or say what she would like. Usually because the young girl always had a sharp tongue and did not hold back from speaking the truth and using her words to hurt others feelings. As years went by Aleksandra continued to grow older a bit more stubborn by the time she turned eleven her letter for Hogwarts arrived which did not surprise her or her family though her father and aunt were enthusiastic about Aleksandra attending Hogwarts she was rather annoyed the young girl enjoyed staying home and being homeschooled less interacting was better to her less people was always a blessing as well.

First Instance of Magic:

Aleksandra was five years old minding her own business playing alone in her room. The young five year old stood walking towards a rather large bookcase trying to grab a hold of a small thin brown leather book but her arms were a tad short. So huffing in frustration the young girl stomped away in return the book mysteriously clattered to the ground making a thumping sound. Turning around quickly and blinking in confusion Aleksandra grabbed the book and began to retreat to her windowsill.
- Very minor: edit your trunk to match the stats on this application. It currently has 35 instead of 30 listed here.
Last edited by Aleksandra FairBairn on 8 Apr 2024, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

8 Apr 2024, 01:35
Index Registration
Character name: Gwenevere Pendragon
School Year or Adult Level: First Year
Link to the character page: viewtopic.php?t=31976
Character Statistics: STAMINA: 6 | EVASION: 5 | STRENGTH: 6 | ACCURACY: 6| WISDOM: 6 | ARCANE POWER: 6
Character Special Race/Talent: None
Character Backstory: Gwenevere Fae Pendragon was born on the 17th of March in 2013. She was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. Her and her family live on a farm with animals and a huge greenhouse. She has spent most of her childhood in the greenhouse. She is the daughter of Fintan and Fedelma Pendragon. Her father is a Potion Master and her Mother is an Herbalist. Gwenevere’s mother has taught her about different herbs and she gained vast knowledge about countless herbs. Her father also taught her how to use the herbs they grew in potions. Her family has shown Gwenevere the amazing passion they have for both potions and herbs that she has grown passionate about them as well. Now, she also wants to pursue a career in Potions or Herbology. She comes from a long line of Slytherin Pure-bloods. However, her mother was a Gryffindor. Her family was against her parents getting married. They believed her mother didn't have the same mind-set as her fathers family. They went against their family and got married. Then they had Gwenevere and her younger sister Aisleen which helped to soften the cold attitude of her fathers family. Therefore, Gwenevere didn’t grow with the same harsh views against muggleborns that most pure-blood Slytherin had. Despite seeing many awful Slytherins, this didn’t decrease her love for the house. She always felt an unspoken connection to the slytherin house and always knew she would be one at Hogwarts.

First Instance of Magic: When Gwenevere was six years old, she had a green stuffed snake that she carried with her everywhere. Her younger sister got a hold of her snake once and accidentally ripped the head off. When Gwenevere saw her with the snake, she started crying and screaming at her sister. She told her sister to give it back so she could try to fix it. Her sister wouldn't listen to her. Gwenevere asked multiple times but her sister still didn't listen. The longer this went on the more distraught Gwenevere became. She was crying and shaking for what felt like the longest time until something interesting happened. Out of nowhere, the stuffed dragon shot out of her sister's hands and into hers. Gwenevere's expression changed quickly from distraught to wonder. Her sister had also looked surprised and confused. Both girls had run to their family to tell them what had just transpired. They were so caught up in wonder of what happened that they completely forgot about their fight. From that day on, Gwenevere was happy knowing that she would someday become a witch.

- Birthdate should be 2012.
- Missing trunk post. See here how trunks are made and what you need for them.
We are approaching one month without an edit to your registration. This registration will be closed if there is no edit by May 10. This means that you will need to reapply entirely.