Register
Sign in

12 Aug 2023, 06:08
Classes
Hi! I'm pretty sure I've made over 20 posts by now and I've been active on the site for more than 15 days but for some reason, I'm not able to see the report card or classes under my profile... what else am I supposed to do?

Also, how do you get every flavour beans?

Alexa Charmont
Hogwarts Student
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it"

12 Aug 2023, 07:58
Classes
Hiya Alexa! Unfortunately I checked your profile and you have only made 10 posts - that may be because game posts don't count if that's what you have been doing. If you have been here 10 days since validation, you can keep checking your post number on your profile!
Hope this helps!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
๐‘ซ๐’–๐’—๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ. ๐•Š๐•  ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
๐•Š๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’† ๐‘บ.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

12 Aug 2023, 10:48
Classes
Hi!

Thanks for the info Duvessa. Yeah, I didn't know that game posts didn't count. Thank you for letting me know!

Alexa Charmont
Hogwarts Student

12 Aug 2023, 11:35
Classes
Alexa Charmont wrote: โ†‘12 Aug 2023, 10:48 Hi!

Thanks for the info Duvessa. Yeah, I didn't know that game posts didn't count. Thank you for letting me know!
just adding to it <3
only games in the Games forum of the Leaky Cauldron does not count. Games in your House's Games Room counts <3

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

13 Aug 2023, 01:30
Classes
The beans appear randomly here and there, switching flavours and/or places every six hours. The rotating hour/time depends on where you currently are (your timezone).

To get them, you need to click on one when you see it.

The world is in despair not because there are many bad people, but because there are many good people who do nothing.

13 Aug 2023, 02:36
Classes
They appear near the chains and sometimes the colours arenโ€™t very visible. You have to look hard to see it sometimes.

with love
โ€” amaris

13 Aug 2023, 02:38
Classes
Maverick Castle wrote: โ†‘13 Aug 2023, 01:30
The beans appear randomly here and there, switching flavours and/or places every six hours. The rotating hour/time depends on where you currently are (your timezone).

To get them, you need to click on one when you see it.
I want to try and clarify on this. Yes it is every 6 hours, however the site runs on French time, so the switch happens at uh- (I havenโ€™t been in the bean business in about a year or so) 6:00am/pm and 12:00am/pm

While it may be 12:00am there when the beans switch, it might be 1:00am where you are. The it that means for you, the beans change at 1:00am/pm and 7:00am/pm (for you, your time zone)

I hope that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

โ€œThere are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of allโ€ - We Are The World (USA For Africa)

13 Aug 2023, 03:13
Classes
That is exactly what I meant by depending on one's timezone.

The world is in despair not because there are many bad people, but because there are many good people who do nothing.

25 Aug 2023, 00:57
Classes
Alexa Charmont wrote: โ†‘12 Aug 2023, 06:08 Hi! I'm pretty sure I've made over 20 posts by now and I've been active on the site for more than 15 days but for some reason, I'm not able to see the report card or classes under my profile... what else am I supposed to do?

Also, how do you get every flavour beans?
hi alexa! it could be the timezone, since the site runs on french timezone

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------

25 Aug 2023, 12:39
Classes
Hi guys! Thank you all for your help with my questions, I truly appreciate it. Sorry, I haven't been able to reply for a few days.... I was a little busy.

Once again, Thank you

Alexa Charmont
Hogwarts Student