Register
Sign in

29 Jul 2023, 05:33
Some new questions
I am thinking of starting my own newspaper. I want to contain a few columns, so I want to know whether the followings are allowed.

1. Articles from the other schools,
I am thinking of letting some iNPCs write articles for the paper, each time one article, featuring their daily lives or something else.

2. Some details about planning the summer camp
I am thinking of making a headlines in my paper where I tell everyone what happens when I become a part of the summer camp planning committee, like where we do the discussions, what are the steps, and my feelings.

3. Academics
I am thinking of letting students write about the subjects, like their own understandings, their own introductions, e.g their feelings towards Charms/ a basic introduction of CoMC, it will be strictly rechecked so that it will not reveal answers to on site homework, and no plagarizing of the lessons, is this okay?

Please tell me if the above is allowed, thank you <3 <3

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

29 Jul 2023, 07:24
Some new questions
Hi Cassie,
I believe it would be slightly upsetting for Delilah or Ruby (or the rest of the Headliner team) see it because your newspaper might get more attention than the Headliner - and we are trying to boost the number of people reading it. I may be wrong, and I'm sorry that I learnt this from experience, but I would suggest joining the Hogwarts Headliner if you are interested in writing.

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

30 Jul 2023, 01:45
Some new questions
Duvessa Ember wrote: 29 Jul 2023, 07:24 Hi Cassie,
I believe it would be slightly upsetting for Delilah or Ruby (or the rest of the Headliner team) see it because your newspaper might get more attention than the Headliner - and we are trying to boost the number of people reading it. I may be wrong, and I'm sorry that I learnt this from experience, but I would suggest joining the Hogwarts Headliner if you are interested in writing.
Du, I will if I can, you see, I have no discord account so I cannot join, but I hope I can write, many people have started newspapers before, I understand this might distract people's attention from the Hogwarts Headliner...

I understand your feeling <3

Well, I am still waiting for a staff to tell me <3 thank you <3 I will take your advice into consideration <3

Ravenclaw is an ordinary house, but students there combine all the best traits of all houses!

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball