𝙸𝚟𝚢 - 𝙰 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝 🌿
𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
Reducio
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 ➈
𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

⭧ Email

𝙸 𝚗 𝚏 𝚘
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚘 ♏ 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚅𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚔𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 Mirror of Erised
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢Introverted- 59%, Extroverted- 41% 𝙼𝙱𝚃𝙸 𝙸 𝚗 𝚏 𝚙 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝙺𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚒, 𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌. 𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚍𝚢!!! ♡

Made by Rowan Bellengo at cunning fox!Image
⁠✧✧✧⁠✧✧⁠✧⁠✧✧
Last edited by Topaz November on 14 Mar 2024, 21:41, edited 103 times in total.

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

29 Jun 2023, 21:41
🖤 Topaz Ivy November🖤 First Year 🖤 Slytherin

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Backstory Save:
Since Topaz was born she'd always have a bestie to have her back named Aries Scythe and she was very brave and mysterious but kind. Their friendship was extremely close and they both always used to spend time together and have lots and lots of fun. Her parents Evelynn November and Hunter November always were loving and the most fantastic parents unlike her sister who always made fun of her named Sapphire she was mean and played so many pranks, never shared anything, lied a lot, and blamed her but, Aries always stood up for her. Topaz also had 2 other friends June Gonzales and Jackelyn Whittney they also met at school they were very kind and sociable.
The next day an unidentified staff member from the Hogwarts world came marching and knocked the door out. Then Topaz's parents were terrified and in big shock. Then the unidentified staff member sat down and explained why he or she was there so Evelynn and Hunter were now calmed down and asked some questions and then they agreed to send Topaz to Hogwarts.
Topaz and Aries would always do everything together and go shopping, draw, and many more. Topaz's hobbies were art and baking she also loved doing makeup. Since she was also a muggle born she didn't know too much about magic but from that day on she was so excited and started getting ready and since Aries also got her letter they both started packing and were too happy.
Topaz also thanked her parents so much for agreeing. She was also a very nice, funny, outgoing, and adventurous person. She always had a big smile. Her baking was also amazingly good and her art showed so much talent and emotion that she wanted to sell her painting and earn money for a good cause. She helped the poor and charities that needed supplies and a lot of people thanked her.
🦋

First Instance of magic: One day she was found painting in her garden and then Sapphire pranked her by pouring water all over her and her painting because she was very jealous that Topaz got to go to Hogwarts. Sapphire got frustrated but then Topaz with her sweet heart felt instantly guilty. She decided to stay calm but tears started flowing out and she ran back to her bedroom and fell asleep on her wet pillow. The next morning she woke up to her sister's screams of horror and rushed downstairs to see Sapphire with blue hair instead of the regular blond. Topaz then realized it was her doing and produced some kind of magic.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Last edited by Topaz November on 15 Jan 2024, 22:28, edited 20 times in total.

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

29 Jun 2023, 21:48
Trunk

Character stats
Reducio
Stamina 6
Evasion 5
Strength 8
Wisdom 5
Arcane power 4
Accuracy 7

Spells: None
Potions: None

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

17 Jul 2023, 22:12
☆★ L I K E S ★☆
♡ Puppies

♡ Art

♡ Snow

♡ The colors Mint and Lavender

♡ Slime

♡ Ice cream

♡ Flowers
☆★ L I K E S ★☆
Last edited by Topaz November on 4 Jan 2024, 23:12, edited 6 times in total.

20 Jul 2023, 21:43

Family 𝑅𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝𝑠 ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ

𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 - 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦𝑛𝑛 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
𝐹𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 - 𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
𝑆𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 - 𝑆𝑎𝑝𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑒 💗 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑠 𝑆𝑐𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝐵𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠
  • 💜 𝑂𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑁𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙
  • ☾ 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠 ☮
  • ♡ 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑦𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑦 ☯
  • 🩵Aurora Addison🩵
Last edited by Topaz November on 10 Apr 2024, 20:51, edited 22 times in total.

7 Aug 2023, 20:17
𝙴𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚣
𝙸𝚟𝚢
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 ❄
A precious stone 💎
Evergreen plant 🌿
The number nine ➈
𝙰 𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 & 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 ☮
Last edited by Topaz November on 20 Feb 2024, 22:56, edited 7 times in total.

19 Sep 2023, 22:50
G
R
Y
F
F
I
N
G
R
Y
F
F
I
N
“But what would be the point of all the pain and sacrifice if I wasn’t willing to stand up and keep fighting?”Sam Wilson (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier)
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
H
U
F
F
L
E
S
H
U
F
F
L
E
S
“I was born to join in love, not hate - that is my nature.”Sophocles (Antigone)
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────
• RELATIONSHIP •
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
E
A
G
L
E
S
E
A
G
L
E
S
“I am not an eccentric. It’s just that I am more alive than most people. I am an unpopular electric eel in a pool of catfish.”Edith Sitwell
Positive
Reducio
Reducio
Neutral
Negative
Reducio
S
L
Y
T
H
E
R
S
L
Y
T
H
E
R
"Every little thing about you can be a weapon, if you’re clever enough." Courtney Summers (Sadie)
Code by : @Aurora Ranvier
Last edited by Topaz November on 30 Mar 2024, 22:02, edited 16 times in total.

11 Oct 2023, 23:27

☆★ D I S L I K E S ★☆
♡ Annoying people who are mean to me

♡ Spiders/any gross bugs

♡ People talking way too much while watching a movie

♡ Forgetting things

♡ Loud chewers

♡ Nail biting

♡ Being interrupted while talking
☆★ D I S L I K E S ★☆
Last edited by Topaz November on 2 Jan 2024, 22:49, edited 9 times in total.

11 Oct 2023, 23:29

♡ My outfit board of Slytherin

For FALL BALL!
Last edited by Topaz November on 7 Jan 2024, 17:44, edited 5 times in total.

14 Oct 2023, 04:18
Last edited by Topaz November on 7 Jan 2024, 17:44, edited 7 times in total.