Register
Sign in

28 Jun 2018, 08:59
Are there any RPG topics which are not allowed?
Hello,
I was just wondering if there are any RPG topics which are banned. Are there certain things that are against the rules to roleplay? I just want to make sure, before creating an actual topic and then being told that it is not allowed. Please help me out. :)

There is nothing worse than being a minute to someone whom you've made your eternity.

28 Jun 2018, 12:53
Basically anything out of cannon or HP lore. You cannot make a thread that has you running around in a spaceship. Also threads that have your character doing things she would not be able to do as a first year student, like casting the unforgivable spells with complete and total success.

More general, this site is rated PG 13. So with that any sexual topics outside the range of holding hands and peraphs a small peck of a kiss are not allowed. Following that no triggering topics like a suicidal or highly abused character / history is allowed. Finally no criminal activity related to children or sexual content, such as rape or abuse. Again all SEVERELY disallowed.

28 Jun 2018, 15:24
Please check this thread out about the site's rating, it's got everything else you might need to know about what's allowed and what isn't. This is found in the Bulletin Board section of the forums, a lot of the rules/regulations are there.

"Trouble usually finds me."
> STA. 6, EV. 8, STR. 14, WIS. 6, AP. 4, ACC. 7
> ABL: OS, TMC

29 Jun 2018, 12:17
Thanks!

There is nothing worse than being a minute to someone whom you've made your eternity.

3 Jul 2018, 18:11
Reducio
Adelaide Ayers wrote: 28 Jun 2018, 12:53 Basically anything out of cannon or HP lore. You cannot make a thread that has you running around in a spaceship. Also threads that have your character doing things she would not be able to do as a first year student, like casting the unforgivable spells with complete and total success.

More general, this site is rated PG 13. So with that any sexual topics outside the range of holding hands and peraphs a small peck of a kiss are not allowed. Following that no triggering topics like a suicidal or highly abused character / history is allowed. Finally no criminal activity related to children or sexual content, such as rape or abuse. Again all SEVERELY disallowed.
I know this doesn't have to do with the question but it's unforgivable curses not spells.

𝕹𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊.....𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘.
------------------------------------------------------
𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣