Register
Sign in

12 Jun 2023, 21:52
OOC Chat
I am unsure if it is just me, however I have been subscribed to the OOC Chat thread since I first joined, however, whenever someone posts, it doesn’t appear in my remembrall! Is it just me or does this have something to do with the error thing? Thank you!

Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9
Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability
Oliver Brown

12 Jun 2023, 22:02
OOC Chat
Hello! It looks like there's an issue with notifications in general right now. This has been logged here by another player and hopefully will be resolved as soon as it can. ^^ I would assume that the issue is with everyone - and not just you. Once we've fixed the original issue, hopefully this will be resolved for you too.

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
STA: 15 | EVA: 9 | STR: 2 | WIS: 20 | AP: 10 | ACC: 14
Sixth Sense | Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist | Poison Resistance

13 Jun 2023, 00:21
OOC Chat
Hjørdis Jensen wrote: 12 Jun 2023, 22:02 Hello! It looks like there's an issue with notifications in general right now. This has been logged here by another player and hopefully will be resolved as soon as it can. ^^ I would assume that the issue is with everyone - and not just you. Once we've fixed the original issue, hopefully this will be resolved for you too.
Alright thank you! Should I delete this post?

Metamorphagus | Ability | Ability
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 9
Obnoxiously Strong | Ability | Ability | Ability
Oliver Brown