Register
Sign in

2 Mar 2023, 01:51
Other alternates to chara. info
totally new to bbccode and finding it a bit difficult lol , is it alright to use other programs for my character’s page/info? like linking my ency to a carrd ?? (I will still be doing the first two pages on here though)
Last edited by Wilhelm Whitakeer on 2 Mar 2023, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.

=-sta : 8 | eva : 4 | str : 7======-=-=====-====—-——=== ⠀⠀⠀main ency ⠀⠀⠀ ====================== ability | ability | ability
=- ❝ PILLAGE AND PLUNDER, ❞======-==-=========== ⠀ ⠀⠀ ☆ ⠀⠀⠀ =================== ❝ HUNGER AND STRIFE. ❞
=- wis : 5 | arc : 5 | acc : 6 =-=======-=========—--===== ⠀⠀⠀ carrd ⠀⠀⠀ =============-=-=-====-=-=- ability | ability | ability

2 Mar 2023, 02:00
Unfortunately, no. You can still do a carrd as you wish- but no. You'll need to do your first two pages- and the trackers in your ency-

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)

2 Mar 2023, 02:05
maaaannn r u fr! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: thx for answering :/

=-sta : 8 | eva : 4 | str : 7======-=-=====-====—-——=== ⠀⠀⠀main ency ⠀⠀⠀ ====================== ability | ability | ability
=- ❝ PILLAGE AND PLUNDER, ❞======-==-=========== ⠀ ⠀⠀ ☆ ⠀⠀⠀ =================== ❝ HUNGER AND STRIFE. ❞
=- wis : 5 | arc : 5 | acc : 6 =-=======-=========—--===== ⠀⠀⠀ carrd ⠀⠀⠀ =============-=-=-====-=-=- ability | ability | ability

2 Mar 2023, 07:50
Adding on to that, it's absolutely okay not to use BBCode in your ency if you don't want to! Some people enjoy using it for the aesthetic elements of their ency, but it's really not necessary. Your ency can be perfectly functional with no coding at all, so don't feel like you have to add any if you don't enjoy coding.

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

2 Mar 2023, 13:26
If you want coding, you can always check the BBCode donation thread or order from someone’s shop!

<3 <3 “Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’”