Register
Sign in

10 Jul 2022, 09:50
juniper parker - first year - gryffindor
you may not understand me.. i'm complicated, i'm also fun... but sensitive..... get to know me, i guarentee we'll be friends...-juniper charlie parker-
-first year, gryffindor-
• • •
me

hey i'm juniper, i'm 11 and in gryffindor house. you may not understand me i'm a crazy individual but i'm always told my heart is as big as the sun.
find people who are like you, the opposites can be kind but different..
JUNIPER CHARLIE PARKER
──────────────────
what you say and what you do, your reactions their truly you..
──────────────────
friends...people who like me?
or love?friends are trustworthy? ones i had aren't..
The Real Me

name: juniper parker
house: gryffindor
year: first
wand: 32,5 cm maple wood and unicorn hair
residence: godric's hollow, england

|
Last edited by Juniper Parker on 22 Jul 2023, 06:24, edited 24 times in total.

Everything you thought you knew, you never did... but remember pain is your strength - Juniper Charlie Averys

10 Jul 2022, 10:09
Trunk
Statistics:
Stamina | 5 | Evasion | 3 | Strength | 7 | Wisdom | 6 |
Arcane Power | 4 | Accuracy | 5
Ability: Metamorphmagus
Spells
Reducio
No spells yet...
Potions
Reducio
No potions yet...
Last edited by Juniper Parker on 23 Jul 2022, 12:35, edited 3 times in total.

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

10 Jul 2022, 10:45
my history is complex i don't
expect you to understand...
your cool but my experiences
are something you'll never know..
juniper's history juniper's hard to read
emotions isn't a strong point..
Juniper was born to Elia Savannah Averys and Alexander Michael Dafton. After his father had to go away on business with his mother Juniper had to live with his best friend William Alex Parker temporarily, his parents would go all around the world usually staying in hotels, but sometimes with family. William's mother had passed away from a stroke and he lived with his dad. He changed his name, changed his life. Juniper had a hard time growing up he was too sensitive and took everything to heart his older sister, Anna Sezuna Averys passed away in a car crash and he was never the same after that distressing time. Anna had been cared for by Juniper's parents as had he at that time but after she died, she died when Juniper was 8 and they decided to take the job of going around the world. He had a strong bond with Anna, they would read books together have pillow fight together, their relationship was strong. His other best friend, Marlena Louise Davies was a neighbour of theirs and they saw each other daily and when Juniper stayed with William they became close friends having had nearly the same experiences. He saw his cousins rarely but the times he did get to speak to Roxy Sophia Averys and Tanya Lexi Savenia were great.
Juniper was very happy staying with William but understandably upset at birthdays, anniversaries and Christmases, due to the fact he would not get to share another Christmas with his sister and his parents were often away during Christmas.
His parents were always in contact with Juniper and were thrilled to be able to talk to him on their business trips as they missed him very dearly.
Juniper became very attached to nature and it was relaxing having a forest right behind William's house. He could go for a walk when he was feeling down or unsociable. Juniper was so happy that he could still stay in contact with his parents but spent most of the time living with William.
His parents would return regularly and he enjoyed hanging out with them going to cafes and walks, despite not seeing his parents much he loved them so much. Each time he saw his parents were more special.
he was happy..
your a wizard...? first instance of magic

juniper found out he was a wizard when he was coming home from a long walk, he was fiddling with a rock that he had in his hand that had fossils in it (a big interest of junipers) it was small and as juniper threw it in the air and caught it slipped and hit him on the head he felt no pain, that's when he realised... something weird was happening..
Last edited by Juniper Parker on 22 Jul 2023, 06:25, edited 6 times in total.

Everything you thought you knew, you never did... but remember pain is your strength - Juniper Charlie Averys

24 Jul 2022, 10:05
Relationships
Gryffindor
Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...
Slytherin
Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...
Ravenclaw
Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...
Hufflepuff
Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...

Name:
His thoughts on them...

27 Jul 2022, 10:21
To-do List
Finish encyclopedia page
Get a pet toad
Get some threads going
Do homework
Make a banner for Colin McCoire, Marius Brown, Noah Jupe + unknown.
Last edited by Juniper Parker on 2 Aug 2022, 14:53, edited 2 times in total.

2 Aug 2022, 12:47
-Yes, but no to you...
love..together...or..apart?
• • • •
Person

i may be different to you..but i'm human... finding your true place in the world may be simple for most but... i need people who know how i feel to tell me what to do... only the people who know it will understand... the hurt... the time... the loss of a sister.... living with someone who isn't your parents... might get step-family members... only you will understand and know..
find people who are like you, the opposites can be kind but different..
JUNIPER CHARLIE PARKER
──────────────────
it can be hard to show your true colours find someone
who understands..

──────────────────
friends...people who like me?
or love?
The Real Me

|
Last edited by Juniper Parker on 26 Apr 2023, 10:50, edited 3 times in total.