Register
Sign in

13 Apr 2022, 13:11
* Sarah Night * 1st Year * Hufflepuff

Full Name: Sarah Night
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 26,6 cm chestnut wood and white river monster spine
School Year: First Year
Patronus: (Not applicable until 6th years)
Species: Witch

History/Background Story:

πš˜πšžπš› πš•πšŠπšžπšπš‘πšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚒 πš’πšœ 𝚊 π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’š πšπš˜πš› πšπš˜πš–πš˜πš›πš›πš˜πš 
────────────●─●─●────────────
───────
───────
𝑬 𝑨 𝑹 𝑳 𝒀 ● 𝑳 𝑰 𝑭 𝑬 | Sarah was born into a kind, loving and quite wealthy family who lived in Scotland. She had everything she wanted, but she was never spoilt. Though, most the time when her grandmother May visited, she was spoiled then. "Well.. I haven't seen my beautiful granddaughter for a while. She deserves it." May told Sarah's parents.

A couple of years later when sarah was around 9, her parents had come home early from working at the ministry of magic. Sarah had been at her cousin's house at the time when both her parents showed up. She became scared when her mother started to cry. "Sweetheart, we have bad news.. I... grandma passed away early hours this morning." Sarah stumbled back a step or two, unable to believe what she was hearing. "She was old, so theres nothing any of us could have done." her entire little world fell apart that day. May was a sweet lady who had always been willing to help others, epsecially before herself. Family of course always came first. Sarah loved the stories of her grandma's childhood. Those early years where life was much more simple.
𝑺 π‘ͺ 𝑯 𝑢 𝑢 𝑳 ● 𝑳 𝑰 𝑭 𝑬 | The very first day she arrived at Hogwarts her stomach had flipped so many times with anxiety and excitement, that she felt sick. She met another young Hufflepuff the day after sorting back in sep 2021 - her name was AF. Both of them became friends and spent many months together studying and preparing for Spring break.

Everything she had dreamt about Hogwarts had not been anything like she imagined... it was even better. So many years to spend inside of its walls, so many years of studying all the magic in the world. It was overwhelming to think of all the things that needed to be done each year, intimidating indeed, but there were plenty of professors to guide her and the others. Her parents had faith in her, AF had faith in her... now she just needed a bit more faith in herself.

"But what if I fail my lessons? what if I forget everything I've been learning?" she felt stressed.
"You won't.. I promise. Just relax and take each day as they come." her mother told her on the day her daughter was leaving for school. "You're a Night... you'll do just fine." Her mother kissed her on the forehead.
───────
───────
Code by: Winnie Harper

** FIRST INSTANCE OF MAGIC **
Reducio
She has always been around magic since both of her parents are magical, and once when she got upset at another pureblood child who was being a bully, Sarah turned an object they were holding into a frog. Her emotions can still get the best of her at times, but she hasn't turned anything else since her parents taught her how to stay calm in stressful situations.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─Through the Years─
Age 11
Age 12
Age 13
Age 14
ImageImageImageImage
Age 15
Age 16
Age 17
Age 18
ImageImageImageImage
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Code by Winnie Harper
Roleplay Tracker

YEAR ONE
Reducio
What If? | 12/04/2022 -- Open
YEAR TWO
Reducio
Check This Out | 00/00/00
YEAR THREE
Reducio
Thread Title | 00/00/00
YEAR FOUR
Reducio
Thread Title | 00/00/00
YEAR FIVE
Reducio
Thread Title | 00/00/00
YEAR SIX
Reducio
Thread Title | 00/00/00
YEAR SEVEN
Reducio
Thread Title | 00/00/00
LETTERS
Reducio
Thread Title | 00/00/00
code by @lucia fox

Last edited by Sarah Night on 10 Jul 2022, 17:50, edited 15 times in total.

L U M O S . M A X I M A