7 Apr 2022, 07:43
Hilaria Thompson - 1st year - Slytherin
Name: My name is Hilaria Thompson.

House: I am a Slytherin. :wow:

Wand: 30,4 cm vine wood and unicorn hair

School Year: First year

Patronus: not available at this time

Species: Human

History/Background Story: I was born in Dinnington, England to my parents Rose and Adam Thompson. I have two older brothers named Eden and Hugo, both of whom I am very close with. My family tree is extensive. As a very young child they raised me with endless amounts of love and joy. I have many memories of us camping, which is one of my favorite activities. We also spend a lot of time hosting gatherings and staying with family and friends. My parents are more of the outgoing type, as are my brothers. I personally never made many close friends growing up, I usually just tag along with my brothers and their friends. As an entirely wizarding family, one would assume I've grown up with spells around every corner but that couldn't be further from the truth. My parents never pushed "useless" magic onto any of their children. Meaning we had to do all the cleaning, writing, and organizing by hand. Naturally though, my brothers both attended Hogwarts and now I have the chance to do the same as them. Eden and I both are Slytherin, but Hugo is a Ravenclaw if you could believe that!
I love my family more than anything and I want to prove that I am unique and powerful, I want to make them proud. However in recent years I cannot help but feel as though I've grown away from them. You know the old argument of nature vs. nurture? Well I am living proof that nature far outweighs the nurture. My family has always been jolly and kind to everyone, ready to host a get together at any time of the day. It just isn't me anymore.. I would much rather be alone outside and sitting with my thoughts. I know I am growing into someone they don't recognize but hopefully I can make this a good thing. I also hope to make friends I can depend on to be there for me, to listen and give advice.

First instance of magic-
The story of my first magical experience is not as exciting as I wish it was, but it is a story to tell nonetheless. When I was around six years old I walked out into the family room where my brothers were wrestling on the ground. I needed to walk past them in order to enter the kitchen, and while walking they rolled into my legs knocking me over. I was not hurt by this, but I was a drama queen. I continued walking to the kitchen and rested myself against the sink. As I started the cry, all the faucets in our home turned on and started flooding the sinks with water. I felt as though the sinks were crying with me. I made an awfully big scene for what was a little fall. My brothers never let me live it down, teasing me every time they see my eyes swell up.
Last edited by Hilaria Thompson on 19 Apr 2022, 08:11, edited 2 times in total.

7 Apr 2022, 20:13
RPG

Reducio
not available at this time, come back later :love2:

7 Apr 2022, 20:16
Relationships

Reducio
none applicable at this time

7 Apr 2022, 20:17
TRUNK
Statistics, Abilities, & Items

Reducio
Stamina: 6
Evasion: 5
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 6
ArcPower: 7
Accuracy: 6

copper scales
glass phials
standard size 2 cauldren
required school books
Remembrall
Spells Acquired

Reducio
no spells available at this time
Potions Known

Reducio
no potions available at this time

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.