Register
Sign in

23 Feb 2022, 15:39
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Claire Spennikins wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 15:02 Name: Claire
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: No
Are you registered with Index?: No
What needs do you specifically have? : I'd like to know more about NPCs, how to participate in quidditch & broom racing activities. I also cannot understand a single thing when I go to see the quidditch matches and stuff. I have trouble creating my encyclopedia. In short, I know really less about this game.
Hi Claire! I'd love to help you out! I'll be sending you a letter soon on site with a bit of info just to get us started, but until then you can also feel free to send me questions if you'd like.

Wisdom: 11 - Arcane Power: 12 - Accuracy: 11 - Stamina: 7 - Strength: 3 - Evasion: 17
Binding Mark - Blind Vision - Paragon of Health

23 Feb 2022, 16:57
Name: Hayley
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don't even know what is it..
Are you registered with Index? Same as before ..
What needs do you specifically have? I'm new to roleplaying so I find it a little bit difficult to socialize here and to understand some features of the site

23 Feb 2022, 17:31
Hayley Nightshade wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 16:57 Name: Hayley
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I don't even know what is it..
Are you registered with Index? Same as before ..
What needs do you specifically have? I'm new to roleplaying so I find it a little bit difficult to socialize here and to understand some features of the site
Hey Hayley!

I'm more than happy to help you with anything you might need and I'll be sending an owl your way today with a bit of information to help you get settled in but before then, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask anything and everything!

STA: 9| EVA: 10|STR: 6|ArcPower: 5|WIS: 15|ACR: 10

23 Feb 2022, 18:17
Name: Diana Blackthorn
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I would like to learn more about the site, the context, what it is possible to do, and do my encyclopedia page well! :happy:
Thank you in advance

I will and I can • Gryffindor • First year • 11 years • Diana is always wearing green clothes • I'm Frensh, so sorry for the mistakes !

23 Feb 2022, 19:41
Diana Blackthorn wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 18:17
Name: Diana Blackthorn
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I would like to learn more about the site, the context, what it is possible to do, and do my encyclopedia page well! :happy:
Thank you in advance
Hey Diana, I’d love to be your mentor! Expect an owl from me by the end of the day!

“If you ever need anything please don't
hesitate to ask someone else first.” - Kurt Cobain.

Sta: 7 | Eva: 11 | Str: 4 | Wis: 9 | Arc: 9 | Acc: 10

23 Feb 2022, 22:40
Name: Selena Arden
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? The four basic posts, yes. Not complete in the way I would like it to be though.
Are you registered with Index? Yes
What needs do you specifically have? I would like to learn more about iNPCs and how to create them and roleplay them. I would also like to learn more about the sports such as Quidditch and Duelling and how they work. I just want to learn more about some features onsite that I'm unaware of too.

└───.Ency.───┘
┌───.Hailey.Farin.───┐

└───.Fire.& Ice.───┘
┌───.Drifting Souls.───┐

23 Feb 2022, 23:40
Selena Arden wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 22:40
Name: Selena Arden
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? The four basic posts, yes. Not complete in the way I would like it to be though.
What needs do you specifically have? I would like to learn more about iNPCs and how to create them and roleplay them. I would also like to learn more about the sports such as Quidditch and Duelling and how they work. I just want to learn more about some features onsite that I'm unaware of too.
hi selena!! congrats, i’ve chosen you to be one of my mentees! i’ll be sending you an owl regarded some/most of the information you asked for, as well as some essentials, but if you have any specific questions you’d like to get out of the way, feel free to owl me beforehand. welcome to the site! <3

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

24 Feb 2022, 19:36
Name: Jacob Harman
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
What needs do you specifically have? I am really good at writing but I don't know how to create iNPC's

"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman

24 Feb 2022, 20:20
Jacob Harman wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 19:36 Name: Jacob Harman
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
What needs do you specifically have? I am really good at writing but I don't know how to create iNPC's
Hello Hello Jacob! I'm Annie and I shall take you under my wing (if badgers can hypothetically have wings) as my second mentee! I will send an owl your way shortly about all the fun NPC stuff and you can follow through with any other questions you might have. Discord is also an option if you are on there or I can send you the link just let me know :) Welcome aboard!

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell

25 Feb 2022, 00:25
Name: Lucy Wells
What needs do you specifically have? I think i'd like to use this opportunity as a way to get to know other people. as well as learn about statuses, how to join teams like the duelling club and quidditch team, and other things like that for IC information to write better.