Register
Sign in

31 Dec 2021, 01:53
Simon Feng Corbin | First Year | Gryffindor

Simon Corbin
"Eyes on the prize, feet on the ground, heart on fire"
Bold and fearless, Simon is willing to take on every obstacle to stay on top. He never gives up on his goals and will do anything to reach them. They're a natural born leader and is someone who will make sure you reach your goals, even though they get frustrated easily. He’s very vain and usually hurts people's feelings with no remorse. He loves showing off and will take every opportunity to. they’re a big fan of drama and fighting. He loves socializing with other people and thrives on attention. Though they may put up a show of not caring about what others think, they very much do and hates being insulted, especially if it's their intelligence being insulted. They also hate being caught in embarrassing situations.
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
Reducio
House: Gryffindor
Wand: 33,6 cm willow wood and unicorn hair
School Year: 1st Year
Patronus: N/A
Species: Human
Pronouns: He/they
Gender: Male? (genderfluid but unknown to them at this time)
Sexuality: Bi? (questioning)
Ethnicity: Chinese European
Personality type: ESTJ-T
Zodiac: Aquarius (though he does not believe in that stuff, so he does not know nor care)

Reducio
Likes- Drawing, cats, compliments, the colors yellow, purple, white, stuffed animals, making stickers, baking
Dislikes- loud people, crybabies, people who don't care about their hygiene, being proven wrong
Reducio
Throughout his childhood, Simon always showed signs of being different from other kids, and not in the ' ooh, i'm so special, look at me' way, though he certainly did act like it. Strange things seemed to happen when they got mad, especially when he was 8 after his father's death, but it was not until it was his 10th birthday that people noticed, when he had complained about the ugly carpet color. When he turned around to gesture to the carpet during his anger fueled rant, Simon found out they had managed to turn it a better color, a light yellow. His mom immediately started freaking out and taking pictures to document their 'first' signs of magic.
v♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
Last edited by Simon Corbin on 11 Feb 2022, 13:35, edited 29 times in total.

To learn to love others, you must learn to love yourself
HEX CODE- #826dba
STA 2 | EVA 6 | STR 4 | WIS 6 | ARC 5 | ACC 7 ✬

31 Dec 2021, 17:12
❀Biography❀

Reducio
Simon's parents were Daiyu Zhang, a young Muggle-born lawyer from China who travelled to Scotland to take care of her sick sister. His father was a wizard named Joseph Corbin, a wizard who worked in the Ministry of Magic. They fell in love there and had Simon a few years later.
From a very young age, Simon showed to be a very demanding and bossy kid. They always tried to make his parents proud in any way they could and was a showoff. They was well liked to adults who showered him with praise. However the adults who sucked up to him were not enough to make him feel truly confident about himself due to his father being absent most of the time, even though his mother tried to amp up his confidence any way she could. He hated showing weakness, however, so he put on a 'loud and proud' face and constantly put himself above others.
When Simon reached the age of 8, him and his mother received news that Joseph had died in a freak magic accident. After that, Simon worked extra hard to please the adults in their life and became horrid to his peers, causing them to dislike him.
After he showed his first signs of magic, his mother, who wanted him to reach his fullest potential, sent him to Hogwarts. Simon was very angry and refused because "it was a freak school for freaks," but his mother stubbornly refused and sent him anyways.

Mother:
Reducio
[/left]
Daiyu Corbin (Formerly known as Daiyu Zhang), Muggle, works as a lawyer. [strong relationship]
Father:
Reducio
Joe Corbin, Wizard-born, worked in the Misuse of Magic department in the Ministry of Magic [neutral relationship]

Other Family Members
Mothers' side:
Reducio

Mei Fox, Simon's aunt, works as a teacher
Genghis Zhang, Simon's grandfather, works as a judge
Ju Zhang, Simon's grandmother, stay at home (deceased)

Father's side:
Reducio
Angel Jones, Simon's aunt, works as a bartender
David Corbin, Simon's uncle, does not have a job
Jenny Corbin, Simon's aunt, minor
Daisy Corbin, Simon's grandmother, retired
Last edited by Simon Corbin on 24 Jan 2022, 01:13, edited 1 time in total.

HEX CODE- #826dba

31 Dec 2021, 17:16
Relationships

Close Friends/ Romantic Interests
Trix DeLuca- Adorable?Really cool friend! I repeat, FRIEND!
name
name
name
Positive
Winter Wolfhartz - Super helpful and radiates kindness.
Victoria Asminy Honest- I don't know her very well, but she throws great snowballs!
Youssuf Baid- My ally during the snowball fight!
Lizzy Solace- I have only talked to her once but i can safely say she's my partner in crime.
Pax Zhang-
They understand me :cryhappy:

Neutral
David Howard- WTF??? Thought it was funny to almost sneeze on me? No!! He may have been a good opponent during the snowball fight but he's still disgusting.
Annoying and dumb and talks too much. No.
name
name
name
name
name
Negative
Lily Bridges- LAME. ANNOYING. boring!
name
name
name
Pending
name
name
name
name

*Note- A crossed out name means the user is no longer on the site.
Please keep in mind that all RP posts are all Simon's thoughts and not mine. Simon can be an asshole, but please don't attack me for his opinions on your character.
Last edited by Simon Corbin on 10 May 2022, 03:43, edited 28 times in total.

HEX CODE- #826dba

1 Jan 2022, 17:06
✿Threads✿

✵first year❀

All Aboard The Freak Train!- Simon arrives to Hogwarts, but he's a bit concerned about what people will think of him. (Solo, Finished) (around Sept 1st)
Puppy Love?! (ft. Trix DeLuca)- Simon meets a new... friend!
Sorting Ceremony 2021-2022- Simon is sorted into Gryffindor. (Sept 1st)
Cookie Decorating (Errand) (Closed for interaction) Simon decorates cookies. Yum! (Dec 19th)
Bauble Decorating (Errand) (Closed for Interaction) Simon makes their first bauble. (dec 20th)
falling (feat. Lizzy Solace) - Simon meets Lizzy when they are at their lowest. (Dec 24th)
New Friends and Free Cookies (featuring Ziro Ironclaw) (abandoned) Simon meets Ziro in a courtyard. (Sometime in Early Jan.)
Who's a Little Cute? Mei Chan's a Little Cutie! -Simon gets a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Holiday Break)
Can I Sit Here? (feat Opeila Winters)- Simon meets Opeila on the train ride back to Hogwarts after holiday break. (Jan 5th)
Too Small for School (featuring David Howard) (Finished) Simon climbs on library shelves, immediately regrets it! (Jan 8th)
Snowball Fight! (Abandoned) Self Explanatory (sometime in january)
Another Simon? (feat. Clair Fernandez) (Finished) Simon meets Clair Fernandez and experiences a drastic change in personality. (jan 15)
Sweets for Your Sweet (Errand) Simon makes some cupcakes and chocolate for the people they admire. ( feb 13th)
Sweethearts Tea Party ...Yikes.
Happy Birthday, Simon! It's Simon's B-day, and nothing can ruin it. Right? (Feb 18th)
TRUTH OR DARE! (feat. Junhee Kim) Simon plays Truth Or Dare with Junhee. (date unknown) (abandoned lol)
The Gathering (featuring Study Group) (abandoned) Simon 'studies' with a group of friends/foes. (date unknown)
Rock N' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution (feat. Lizzy Solace, Kassandra Owens, Ari Gwild, Juniper Kelly, Winter Wolfhartz) Simon joins his first and only rock band. (date unknown)
Sweetness Surrounds (feat. multiple users, private) (Finished) - Simon eats cupcakes with friends! and foes but we'll ignore that k?
Flying on Ice (finished?) - Simon skates with a group of friends. (after Sweetness Surrounds)
You Call THAT Art? (feat. poor Vivian Nightshade) Simon makes fun of a girl's painting for seemingly no reason. (date unknown)
Just Some Abnormally Short Third Years! (feat. Clair Fernandez) Clair and Simon sneak around Hogsmeade. (date unknown)
Identity (feat. Pax Zhang) Pax and Simon talk about their gender problems. (date unknown)
Who Is Simon Corbin? (Solo, Letters) Simon talks about their gender dysphoria with their mom over ink and parchment. (After Flying On Ice)
Midspring Celebration Simon dances with friends and 'friends' and has a good time!

please let me know if a thread was left out, thanks!
A thread marked 'abandoned' is marked abandoned when either a. the last time a post was made was over a month ago and no owls were sent about said topic or b (only applicable on a 1x1 topic) the user who i have been roleplaying with has left the forum for one reason or another. If you see a topic marked as abandoned in error please let me know.
Last edited by Simon Corbin on 6 Apr 2022, 22:11, edited 27 times in total.

HEX CODE- #826dba

16 Jan 2022, 16:58
✬Gallery✬
Reducio
Last edited by Simon Corbin on 5 Apr 2022, 16:25, edited 2 times in total.

HEX CODE- #826dba

21 Jan 2022, 20:36
placeholder

HEX CODE- #826dba

14 Feb 2022, 17:54
SIMON-

Title
date- n/a

HEX CODES- English, Chinese

mentions go here
attire goes here

TEXT GOES HERE

IF MODERATED EVENT-

ACTION- action goes here

TIFFANY-

Title

date-n/a

HEX CODES- French, Vietnamese, Latin, English
ABILITIES- Terrible Presence

STATS:
STA: 5 | EVA: 5
STR: 9 | WIS: 6
ARC: 5 | ACC: 5

ARE INTERACTIONS AVAILABLE? PUT EM HERE!!!

TEXT GOES HERE

IF MODERATED EVENT
action goes here
Last edited by Simon Corbin on 3 Apr 2022, 00:42, edited 1 time in total.

HEX CODE- #826dba

18 Feb 2022, 12:26
placeholder

HEX CODE- #826dba

18 Feb 2022, 12:26
placeholder lol

HEX CODE- #826dba

4 Apr 2022, 23:32
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

──────────
DOB ▪ 12/12/10
Age ▪ 10
School ▪ Beauxbatons
Year ▪ Second

──────────

──────────────────────
TiffanyGolighty
────────────────
OBSERVANT | FEARLESS | MISCHIEVOUS | POLITE

──────────────────────

──────────
Gender ▪ Female, she/her
Citizenship ▪ French
Blood ▪ Pureblood
Aspiration ▪ Auror

──────────

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Last edited by Simon Corbin on 5 Apr 2022, 00:00, edited 2 times in total.

HEX CODE- #826dba