Register
Sign in

18 Sep 2018, 01:43
Sitewide Announcements and General Updates
Professor Violet Henly has left the Professor Team. She was a talented writer and she will be missed. There was no incident, deviant act, problematic decision or activity issue perpetuated by her that caused us to remove her. This was a decision that she made on her own as she felt it was the best thing for her. Her contributions to multiple teams have been notable. Please wish her well in all of her future endeavors.

This also means that the Head of House team will need to open up applications for Professor of Charms, probably one of the most noteworthy of classes due to its importance for casters. This position is open to the public, meaning that anyone can apply. Those interested in taking this Professor position, please send you applications to Ackerley Blackburn and myself.

Additionally, Anatole Evans has decided to leave the site. She was a positive influence on many community members and I am in awe of the raw talent she had. Anatole was an active member of the site and served Head Boy and was effective in her role. She was not removed for any sort of misconduct and she left the community as a personal choice of hers. 

As such, that means that the Head of House Team will be looking at finding a new Head Boy to replace Anatole. This role will be reserved for an experienced Prefect as they are one of the leading forces for the Prefect staff-group. So any interested Prefects, please send your applications in to myself or Ackerley Blackburn. 

Please submit your applications by 9/24.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

22 Sep 2018, 15:26
STATEMENT FROM LEONIE SCHIENBERG
it is with a heavy heart that i announce that i will be resigning from my position as head of slytherin. it has been an amazing time, and i've loved this site since i joined back in february. i've had many experiences here, and have met people aplenty, but i've decided that it will be better for me to step down and let someone else take over, so that i can take time and care for myself. i'll miss the site dearly, and i may come check in on the chat every now and then, but you'll no longer find me on the site. thank you for everything! :heart:
- Note:
She had forgotten to post this announcement of her departure here on site, I am simply forwarding the message she had posted on the site's Discord server verbatim.

- S.Y., Professor of Transfiguration

24 Sep 2018, 02:05
The Head of House Team would like to announce the arrival of two new Heads of House.

Sorrel Wright, former Professor of Herbology has been promoted to the Head of House for Gryffindor. Sorrel has done an excellent job as a Professor of Herbology, assisting the Headmaster Blackburn on a variety of projects and being a very active validator for new members. We are very excited to have Sorrel as a part of our team.

We would also like to welcome Professor Bonabé Bonet all the way from St. Martinville, Louisiana as our new HOH for Hufflepuff. Professor Bonet is new to our school but he comes with a wealth of experience and an insight in the community that we are certain will impress you all. Many of us are more familiar with this user through his player account John Johns. He was an active Prefect who contributed well to his community has his roleplays have impressed many of us. We are very excited to have John as a member of our team.

The HOH position is under discussion presently, applications available to present staff only because we are looking for a player that understands how our modules work and the dynamics of our staff team. Applications close this Friday the 28th. The HOH Team anticipates a decision will be announced shortly thereafter.

In regards to other positions -- the Professors are presently reviewing all of the submitted applications for Professorship and will be voting on their choice Professor also until the end of the week. Applications for charms are open for one more day, they close on the 24th which is tomorrow. So if you are interested in this Professor role, please submit an application to myself and Ackerley.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

29 Sep 2018, 23:38
Slytherin has a new HOH in Professor Hjørdis Jensen, formerly known by her student account Serena Towers. Serena has been our Head Girl as well as a Prefect. She has participated on a number of committees and projects since her arrival on the site. She is friendly, intelligent and hard-working. Slytherin should be proud to have her.

As such Serena Towers the student will not longer serve as Head Girl. 

Please welcome Max Avery to the position of Head Boy. Max has served as a Prefect for some time and is very experienced in his role. His peers have been overwhelmingly supportive of this transition in role. We all look forward to what Max will be doing in the next few weeks.

We have also added several Professors to the Team, we are awaiting the creation of the last few. Please be on the look-out for another announcement concerning this. We will be having a few more applications posted in the near future for more Prefects and a few more Professor positions that are in need of filling. 

30 Sep 2018, 05:45
Please Welcome our new Professors:

DADA -- Elaine Pendrast
CoMC -- Morfran Griffith
History of Magic -- Aoi K. Risa 
Potions -- Anton Nagal
Charms -- Elaine Seaborne
Transfiguration -- Cypresse Lian

These Professors have come to us with a wealth of great ideas. They also have a lot of positive energy. We are looking forward to a great school year thanks to these new professors. Please welcome them warmly.

6 Oct 2018, 13:10
WE ARE BACK UP!
The Posting Issue has been resolved!

For the last few days, we've had an error posting on the site - which you may have noticed. It's finally been resolved. Thank you so much for your patience. If you come across any similiar issues, please get in touch with us.

For those of you not on discord, if this happens again, please feel free to join our discord server so you can communicate with us in the meantime.

Thank you once again!

Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses.
STA: 15 | EVA: 9 | STR: 2 | WIS: 20 | AP: 10 | ACC: 14
Sixth Sense | Evasive Maneuvers | Perfectionist | Poison Resistance

17 Oct 2018, 02:27
We are pleased to announce our new professors:

Professor of Herbology -- Bryony Davis
Professor of Flight -- Barnaby Ryker

I am looking forward to seeing what they will do with their new professor roles.

25 Oct 2018, 22:10
Sergei Yornokovich has stepped down as Head of House Ravenclaw for personal reasons. He has been a dedicated and well-loved user who plans to remain a part of the community as a player, sadly he does not have time to continue to contribute to the site in a staff capacity. 

As such, we will be opening up applications for a new HOH for Ravenclaw. Applications will remain open to November 1, please send your application to me.

27 Oct 2018, 22:56
We now have an official IC Detention System. Try not to get into too much trouble. ;)

Inactive account. Do not Owl.

6 Nov 2018, 15:41
Please Welcome Sebastián Cazarez, our new Ravenclaw Head of House. Sebastián is an experienced administrator who brings with him not only a great deal of technical knowledge but he is also a practiced roleplayer. We are looking forward to seeing what Professor Cazarez can do with this new role.