Register
Sign in

8 Feb 2018, 15:58
Leana Lee, First Year Gryffindor
History

Leana is Alice and Tomas Lee's only child and has been living a rather solitude life. Born and raised in a rather small muggle village about an hour away from Newcastle, Leana grew accustomed to the sound of silence. For the first five years of her life, her father was a stay-at-home dad who took care of her. Her mother worked for the ministry, dealing with a very high maintenance job that took most of her time. But every time when it was Leana's birthday, her mother would take the day off and spend it with the family to celebrate. 
       It was a sweet life, though Leana doesn't remember much of it. Just a month after her fifth birthday her father passed away. To this day the exact reason is unknown to Leana. All Alice was willing to tell her daughter was that Tomas died during a car accident. It broke Leana's heart. Her father wasn't just a parent, he was also her best friend. The young child became more depressed while her mother grew more protective. As such, Leana wasn't allowed to leave the house unsupervised except for school.

At first Alice tried to balance work and taking care of Leana but as months passed, without intending to, her attention shifted more towards work rather than Leana. Of course, she still took a day off when it was the girl's birthday but quite often she would leave early in the morning and come home late at night, when Leana had long gone to bed. There were times she didn't come home at all. 
       Leana, too heart broken to ask for anything, let it happen. She never once complained to her mother about being lonely, she didn't dare. The girl was young but very observant and knew that her mother was suffering from her father's passing just as much, if not more, as she was. So as a good girl she remained home until her mother had time to go out with her. And every time they did, Alice let Leana pick out a present for being such a good girl.

Her room was filled with stuffed toys and porcelain dolls, they became her friends and she would spend days talking to them. She would read them stories, sing to them and treat them as her father once treated her. The toys were treated with more kindness and sincerity than her primary schoolmates, to whom she'd barely talk. When the invitation for Hogwarts came Leana promised herself she'd change. Her father had often told her about his time at Hogwarts and for the sake of what little memory of him she had, she would try her very best at the school.

"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations."

8 Feb 2018, 16:02
Relationships

Danielle Shafer { Friendly } - Work in Progress.

Katerina Carter { Friendy } - Work in Progress.

-  More to Come -

8 Feb 2018, 16:17
RPGs

Ongoing:

Trying to make friends: - Leana met fellow housemate Kat and they are later joined by Danielle, another Gryffindor.

Making friends- Leana stumbled upon Danielle in the small hall! Their conversation is interrupted (or perhaps joined?) by a Ravenclaw student. 

Remembering Torture - Leana finds herself in quite a predicament when she ends up invading someone's alone time.

Completed:

Adding soon...