Register
Sign in

18 Feb 2018, 05:06
FAQ — Questions
Hi there! I wasn't sure if I needed to post here or make a new thread for it like a few others have done -- I'm sorry in advance if I've done this wrong. 

Myself and a few other members are wondering if there will be a faceclaim sort of thread, where we can claim a actor/actress/model etc for our character/what they look like? There seem to be a few of the same faces around right now and it can get a bit confusing. 

Thanks!
- Rose

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5 | WIS - 10 +10% | ARC - 8 | ACC - 8
Part-Veela | Gobbledegook

18 Feb 2018, 11:06
FAQ — Questions
Hello Miss Teague,

Your suggestion is interesting. Indeed it can be  confusing when there is a few characters that are using the same face. We will considers it and mostly create a topic for it once this is accepted. 

Thank you for your time.

18 Feb 2018, 16:23
FAQ — Questions
Hello!

I am unsure if I missed it somewhere on the website, or if I got the idea from another website, but are we allowed to be in multiple RPGs at a time? I'm aware that realistically, it's quite impossible to be in multiple places at once, but I was just curious considering some RPGs tend to be slow. Is there any limitation to this? 

Somehow, I remember reading about it somewhere - whether it was here of Finite Incantatem. I don't remember. Thank you very much for your time!

[ - Felicity Greenwich ♡ ]

18 Feb 2018, 16:25
FAQ — Questions
You can participate in as many rpg as you want at a time. ;) There is currently no limit.  ^^

18 Feb 2018, 16:28
FAQ — Questions
Thank you greatly, Anaïs!

[ - Felicity Greenwich ♡ ]

19 Feb 2018, 04:17
FAQ — Questions
Quick question, not sure if this is the right thread to post it on or not, but I notice that some people have colored text in their replies. How would I go about doing that?

Zachary the Great

19 Feb 2018, 04:24
FAQ — Questions
Hello Mister Long,

This is actually the rights topic to ask your interrogations. Here a quick visual on how you can add some colors to your text.

Image : This icon will allow you to choose a color in which you want your text to be. 

This tab should appear. Then, you can choose any colors you would like to use!

If you still have others interrogation, feel free to ask again. 

19 Feb 2018, 05:33
FAQ — Questions
Ah, thank you so much!!

Zachary the Great

20 Feb 2018, 23:37
FAQ — Questions
So...super quick question! Is there a way to delete an account?

You may have won the war, but you will never take my crown
-Ronnie Radke

21 Feb 2018, 00:34
FAQ — Questions
I think you'll need to owl Zachary Winslow for execution, not seeing any other way.