Register
Sign in

2 Apr 2024, 22:33
FAQ — Questions
Minnie Duke wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 22:10 Hey, how do you get a video that isn't YouTube to work? Thanks!
Bringing up this question again because I am also having trouble with that!

2 Apr 2024, 23:13
FAQ — Questions
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 22:33
Minnie Duke wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 22:10 Hey, how do you get a video that isn't YouTube to work? Thanks!
The site does not have the capacity for mp3 videos. Only youtube will work.

Please ask prior to threading with me. Random tagging will be ignored.

2 Apr 2024, 23:30
FAQ — Questions
Dusana Sabo wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 23:13
Is there a way to get gifs on? Like in a banner?

3 Apr 2024, 00:59
FAQ — Questions
Quinn Brook wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 23:30
Dusana Sabo wrote: 2 Apr 2024, 23:13
Is there a way to get gifs on? Like in a banner?
Yes. Gifs can be used. Save them as a gif but they work on site same as an image. They have to be hosted on an online hosting site and the direct link added in between Image

At present, we are having trouble with hosting sites and images/gifs working fully, although they do still work. My suggestion would be to play around and see which hosting sites work.

3 Apr 2024, 13:40
FAQ — Questions
Out of curiosity, would people with the Prodigal abilities be able to skip that class. Like if character A had prod charms, and had already learned all third year charms spells in second. Would they just have a free hour? Or how would that work?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

3 Apr 2024, 15:22
FAQ — Questions
Quinn Root wrote: 3 Apr 2024, 13:40 Out of curiosity, would people with the Prodigal abilities be able to skip that class. Like if character A had prod charms, and had already learned all third year charms spells in second. Would they just have a free hour? Or how would that work?
They would still need to attend class, classes teach more than just spells.

3 Apr 2024, 16:28
FAQ — Questions
Marcus Iwasaki wrote: 3 Apr 2024, 15:22
Quinn Root wrote: 3 Apr 2024, 13:40 Out of curiosity, would people with the Prodigal abilities be able to skip that class. Like if character A had prod charms, and had already learned all third year charms spells in second. Would they just have a free hour? Or how would that work?
They would still need to attend class, classes teach more than just spells.
ahhh right :lol: Thanks!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability

4 Apr 2024, 22:38
FAQ — Questions
I'm not really sure where to put this, but on my account I'm still put down as a pure-blood despite being part-veela. Is there a way to change this?

~iNPC~ Omne initium difficile est. ~Shop~

5 Apr 2024, 05:40
FAQ — Questions
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 4 Apr 2024, 22:38 I'm not really sure where to put this, but on my account I'm still put down as a pure-blood despite being part-veela. Is there a way to change this?
Only admin can do this. It usually happens when your race is approved by the Index staff and they tell admin, but it was missed at the time. Apologies. I have submitted a request for you now.

5 Apr 2024, 21:28
FAQ — Questions
Essentially, when your character is Indexed Admin is contacted.

We are often hesitant to use half-breed without the player asking for it directly because I have gotten accused of being a terrible person by editing their account and inadvertently offending them. Yes, I understand the ridiculousness of that statement in the context of an online community but nobody (me included) likes getting chewed out by someone. If you want it, you can message me with a link to your approval and I would be more than happy to edit your blood status to half-breed.

Edit: I was told that index auto-requests the blood status change on all members these days. So this blood status should have been changed and admin should have been notified. As they were not, it did not happen. I apologize for the confusion.

Note to the next person that screes at me: these blood status' are in accordance with the canon, this is not an attempt to insult you. Please apply with the knowledge of the impending blood status change that would accompany some special races like part veela.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.