seem to pass me by
leave my dancing with myself
juice - lizzo
if i'm shining, everybody gotta shine
i was born like this
don't even gotta try
class fight - melanie martinez
mommy why do i feel sad?
should i give [her] away or feel this bad?
no no no, don't you choke
she - dodiecome on you knew it was coming
and i'll be okay admiring from afar
'cos even when she's next to me
we could not be more far apart
Last edited by Ami Procoppio on 14 Jan 2021, 03:04, edited 5 times in total.

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
STA 7 | EVA 12 | STR 18 | WIS 6 | ARCP 3 | ACC 16
martial artist | prodigal transfig | spell spread | animagus

26 May 2020, 21:07
Ami Procoppio || Seventh Year || Hufflepuff

extra ooc

Generally, I try to write more than 900 words, but that number is extremely flexible (consistency? don't know her). Like most of my fellow students on here, I am far more open to threads in the summer than during the school year, although I have the additional challenge of juggling several part-time jobs.

That being said, if you think that Ami would be a good addition to your character's life, there are two rules (and a suggestion) that I ask you abide by.

One, the thread must be either for comedic or character development purposes. If you want them to just meet and get to know each other, in my experience, it's always easier to headcanon it and then jump right into the action.

Two, know that I have a few things already planned out, especially long term. I may turn you down simply because it wouldn't fit into a pre-existing storyline, but I'm always happy to work together to find a work-around.

Finally, a suggestion; Ami is not a nice person. She is not (yet) a good person, either. This means that, despite her many good friends and seemingly positive reputation, she has the potential to be a bully, an enemy, a toxic friend... whatever antagonist you need in your life, Ami can easily do that.

Don't hesitate to DM me/owl me if you want to thread! <3

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
STA 7 | EVA 12 | STR 18 | WIS 6 | ARCP 3 | ACC 16
martial artist | prodigal transfig | spell spread | animagus