Register
Sign in

18 Feb 2024, 05:02
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Wren Windgazer
School Year: Fourth
House: Gryffindor
Link to Encyclopedia: Click
Reason for Reapplication: I was removed due to lack of activity.

Please make sure you have all required information in your encyclopedia before I can approve your re-application. Specifically, please make sure you have your pre-Hogwarts history and your first instance of magic in your encyclopedia.

"The bird who dares to fall is the bird who learns to fly."

19 Feb 2024, 01:30
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Sereia Clairmont
School Year or Adult Level: Adult I
House: Graduated (slayyy)
Link to Encyclopedia: yoink
Reason for Reapplication: I was hoping to change Sereia's education/alma mater to be Tenūsa with the announcement of the new school landing in the Oceania region since she's born and raised in New Zealand (unintentionally fitting that it's also called the Isle of Divination). I haven't RPed her ever talking about her past education yet, so the only thing to show for it is her ency (page and registration).
Previously (as written in her ency):
Reducio
Her father sent her to private tutoring (one could call it a sort of private school for witches and wizards in their region) at another pureblood family’s residence with a handful of other kids her age. While most of what she learned of magic happened at this private school, her father was the one to teach her divination.

Now (if approved);
Reducio
Her father sent her to Tenūsa, Isle of Divination with the hope that it would be a safe place to hone her magic and learn about her Seer heritage*. In the first few years, her father taught her various divination techniques but Sereia eventually surpassed him by the time she graduated from Tenūsa.

*She is not a Seer; this was done on purpose. Her father is a Seer but she didn't inherit the talent. But while she was younger, her father was under the assumption that she was a Seer. This assumption lasted until she turned 17 when he realised that Sereia has never had any visions and her hair remained brown.

my imagination tells lies, too. — virginia woolf
sta 7 | eva 15 | str 10 | wis 15 | arc 10 | acc 13

19 Feb 2024, 09:13
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Ricardinho Nicolau Jr.
School Year or Adult Level: Year 1
House: Hufflepuff
Link to Encyclopedia: Haven't made one, and I forgot how to make one.
Reason for Reapplication: I want to change my name since my name doesn't make sense with the place I was born in (Chile). Why would you give a Brazilian name for your child? The only way it makes sense is when my family are Brazilian descents and I'm not planning to make my character a Brazilian descent. I would like to change my name into Vicente Hidalgo, if you allow me.

25 Feb 2024, 21:42
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Alec mason
School Year or Adult Level: fifth year
House: gryffindor
Link to Encyclopedia: click me!
Reason for Reapplication:
all of it is super long and wordy, I apologize

1: Realizing now that I didn't reapply for index when alec's parents divorced back in dec 2020. alec's mom fell pregnant because she cheated on his dad with a muggle so they broke up. Alec's dad took the kids and alec has not seen this half-sibling though I've mentioned the sib before in passing so I assumed I wouldn't need to go to index. Only adding this now because I need to reapply to index and just now realizing this is also in important footnote. Alec's mother moved out after the divorce and his father kept all his kids full time, alec's mother takes care of the half sibling.

2: The approval of another half sibling for Alec xD this one is specifically so alec has a half sibling that is a player character. Alec's dad cheated on his mom and fathered a baby born in 2011-2012. The baby ended up with his mother's grandparents until rather recently. Alec's father(the baby's dad) was offered the chance the chance to care for him but declined as he was already raising two kids on his own. The baby or well kid technically was adopted into Clark Baird's family for reasons that will be or already was explained in their backstory(this half sibling of alec's is @Ernest Baird. dunno if they need to reapply to index and this was wrote in advance before I would even know if they had posted to reapply to index.

Papertrail given to index staff between @Ernest Baird, @Clark Baird, @Logan Baird

Trunk || Encyclopedia || “Rules and models destroy genius and art.” – William Hazlitt

25 Feb 2024, 23:37
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Alex Dresden
School Year or Adult Level: First Second Year
House: Ravenclaw
Link to Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=26918
Reason for Reapplication: I have been inactive for the past year because I've been recovering from heart surgery and haven't always been able to focus on writing here. I'm hoping to get back into the site and be more dedicated to it.
Notes: You are a second year. Don't forget to change the school year on your encyclopedia page.

29 Feb 2024, 18:24
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): Hannah Blossom
School Year or Adult Level: Second Year
Link to Encyclopedia: xxx
Reason for Reapplication:
Reducio
A few months ago, my reapplication was approved so that Hannah's mother became pregnant with a baby boy, but now, the baby is going to be born on March 1st, and I would actually like it to be twins, a girl and a boy.

Link to previous approval

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

5 Mar 2024, 15:26
Index Re-Application
Character name (First name and last name): Asuka Bakuchiku
Schooling Year: First
Link to the Encyclopedia file: viewtopic.php?p=350060&hilit=Asuka#p350060
Reason why I re-apply: Eh…. Haven’t posted in about 2 years. But the encyclopedia is there. Wanna start rp’ing here again since things have opened up. Do hope I’m doing it in the right place.

It seems you were never indexed, although your talent was approved. Please register for index in this thread here. Your metamorphagus talent was already approved, but please include for papertrail as we cannot include until your trunk is approved and changed to the Game Master account.

7 Mar 2024, 01:22
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Colin McCoire
School Year: Third
House: SLYTHERIN!
Link to Encyclopedia: Voila!
Reason for Reapplication: Arghalon Vexius is becoming Lorcan McCoire, Colin's little brother! (Deactivation for papertrail) Lily McCoire, myself and Arghalon / Lorcan have agreed to this!

Out of the shadow and into the dark; into cold water never to rise; what is the truth but sister of lies? Dreams of the fang and blood on his sark!

7 Mar 2024, 01:27
Index Re-Application
Character Name: Lily McCoire
School Year: Second
Link to Encyclopedia: Here!
Reason for Reapplication: Arghalon Vexius is becoming Lorcan McCoire
Deactivation for papertrail) Colin McCoire, myself and Arghalon / Lorcan have agreed to this!

"This is the only warning you get." Jaxon Vega, Crave by Tracy Wolff

10 Mar 2024, 03:15
Index Re-Application
Character Name (First and last name): EmmaLee LeDames
School Year or Adult Level: Second
Link to Encyclopedia: Here
Reason for Reapplication: It came to my attention that my blood status on my profile says that EmmaLee is wizard-born. She is and I have always roleplayed her as pure-blood and her general info section in my encyclopedia says she is pure-blood.
It think this was changed from when I registered because I accidentally forgot to put anything in her father's information about him being pureblood. I just said he was a wizard. It was also probably confusing because I did state that her step father is half-blood.
She also doesn't meet the definition of wizard born because she was raised in a "muggle" household. Her mother was hiding in a muggle village and they were pretending (for the most part) to be muggles.
I am hoping that I can get my profile changed to the proper blood status, now that I have added in my encyclopedia that her family is pureblood.

We do not allow blood status changes. There was a 2 week window, announced here, where you could for this exact reason. But that time has now passed. You will have to remain a wizardborn, and cannot be pureblood, no matter what your character or characters parents believe.

Lear note: I did an audit and I did not find a papertrail of this being edited. I also checked my personal DMs and owls to see if there was a private pre-validation request and there was none.

~~~~~~~~ Fearless | E.L. | Calming Presence ~~~
~ I read the rules before I break them.~
STAMINA: 7 | EVASION: 7 | STRENGTH: 3 | WISDOM: 8 | ARCPOWER: 8 | ACCURACY: 9