Sign in

2 Sep 2020, 20:47
Henry Knight|Third year|Slytherin
RESIDENCES
★ Residence Name ★
Location ★ Short summary here, less than 10 words
★ History ★

Reducio
Put history hereeeeeeeeeeeeee (why is this a residence? When does Henry stay here?)

"Some words about what Henry thinks about it or a quote or smth, 10-20 words maybe"

(aesthetic square image specific to place)
Image Link ★ With Name ★ And Stuffs ★ Ya Know
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,
(about the residence, detailing stuffs and all that
200 words suggested, anything should work tho)
==============
you can also put an image here
if you want ofc but u dont have to
i would suggest squares
you can use befunky to make things into squares
★ Residence Name ★
★ History ★

Reducio
Put history hereeeeeeeeeeeeee (why is this a residence? When does Henry stay here?)

"Some words about what Henry thinks about it or a quote or smth, 10-20 words maybe"

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc,
==============
i would suggest squares
★ Residence Name ★
★ History ★

Reducio

==============
i would suggest squares
Code done by Rose Moon!

Last edited by Henry Knight on 10 Oct 2021, 17:37, edited 31 times in total.

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

3 Sep 2020, 23:26
The Fort

In Godric Hollow nestled in the woods near the town is a fort or tree house made of wood with different rooms within it. Before moving to Liverpool, Henry would spend all his time in the fort after the night that his mum died and it was in that fort where he studied and learn about different classes and spells.
The exterior of the fort is a rather small one room tree house built with dark oak wood perched in a large standing tree with a wooden rope bridge providing the only access to it. However now it's a bit covered in moss and rust from the amount time that no one has been out to it.

The interior of the fort is a one room building with windows all around the place. When first you enter place then the layout of the fort is divided into four sections; two in the back and two in the front while in the center has a tree going through the fort along with a place to sit and it's also covered in books, bits of paper, and other small items along with the tree is starched with different names.
On the left side of the entrance, is a bookshelf or multiple. On the same side of the door is a simple bookshelf covered in a few other trinkets then next to that is a poster of sorts on the topic about books where next to it in the corner is another book shelf with a cozy chair/conch then along that wall stopping halfway is another bookshelf filled to the brim with all types of books.
On the right side of the entrance is decorated to be almost a like a hangout place with friends. There's a window on the side along with a couch covered in blankets and pillows with two or so comfy looking a chairs. There's a small coffee table made of dark oak wood in font of the couch then a bit in the middle is a bookcase covered in card decks, board games, books, pictures, and a few other items.
In the back left, behind the bookcase is a wooden desk lined with paper, notebooks, quills, and pens. Each part of the desk stuffed full of paper or notebooks with a few of it littering the ground around the chair for the desk. A window lays next to the desk allowing a nice view of the woods around the fort with a smaller wooded cabinet underneath it again stacked and also full of papers, books, and other creations.
In the back right has two windows opposite each other on both walls along with a curtain that can be use to close off that corner however the curtain is at most times tied up. A bed lays in the corner or a small type of couch bed covered with blankets and pillows with a fuzzy rug around the bed and wooden nightstand covered in books at it's side. The lights for the fort comes either from outside or the single lightbulb that's pretty bright that hangs in the back and can be turned on/off by a chain that hangs down from it.

Last edited by Henry Knight on 10 Oct 2021, 17:32, edited 28 times in total.

"There's no such thing as strange creatures, only blinked people" - Newt Scamander

3 Sep 2020, 23:34
Clubs, Groups & Titles
First Year
~ Books Club - Member
~ The pack - werewolf club ~ Coleader with Miranda Everest
~ Club of theatrical arts - member
~ Scavenger hunt club ~ Member

Second Year
~ Viridian Vipers; Slytherin dueling team
~ Les Misérables 6
~ Frog Choir ~ member
~ Scavenger hunt club ~ Newsletter
~ Spring Thunder Band ~ Keyboardist/Back up singer
~ Arts and Orchestral Society ~ Member
~ SWAG club 2.0 - Member
~ Les Amis de l'ABC - Member
~ P.U.R.E club ~ Member
~ Miraculous Muggle-born Mudbloods Club - Member
~ Hogwarts debate club ~ member
~ Hogwarts Archery Association ~ Member
~ Pets and Pals ~ Member with Loki

Third Year
Last edited by Henry Knight on 25 Mar 2021, 23:07, edited 24 times in total.

9 Sep 2020, 18:52
Henry's Belongings
School Supplies
Reducio
~ Second Hand Copper Scales ~
~ Second Hand Standard Size 2 Cauldron ~
~ Second Hand Glass Phials ~
~ Lucky Blue Quill ~
~ Earmuffs ~
Food
Reducio
~ Butterbeer Pint ~
~ Pumpkin Pasties ~
~Chocolate Frog ~
~ Drooble's Best Blowing Gum ~
~Peppermint Toad ~
~ Jelly Slugs ~
~ Sherbet Lemon ~
~ Sticky Carmel ~
~ Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans ~
Books
Reducio
~ Second Hand Magical Theory ~
~ Second Hand Magical Drafts and Potions ~
~ Second Hand Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them ~
~ Second Hand Hogwarts, A History ~
~ Second Hand The Dark Forces: A Guide To Self-Protection ~
~ Second Hand Book Of Spells ~
~ Second Hand A History Of Magic ~
~ Second Hand Moste Potente Potions ~
~ From Egg to Inferno: a Dragon-Keeper's Guide ~
Others
Reducio
~ Fake Permission form ~
~ Old Copies Of The Daily Prophet ~
~ Enchantments Magazine ~
~ S.P.EW Badge ~
~ Magical Christmas ball ~
~ Floo Powder ~
~ Magical Paper Airplane ~
~ UK nationally ID Card~
~ Muggle ipod ~
~ Muggle Smartphone ~
~ Old Violin Case ~
~ Camera Bag ~
~ Camera bag 2 ~
~ Messager Type Bag ~
~ backpack ~
~ duffle bag ~
Gifts
Reducio
~ Pocket Knife from Arthur Knight ~
~ Slytherin Dueling Brooch from dueling captains ~
~ Slytherin gold plated rose from Amara ~
~Riding Helmet | Journal from Logan Baird ~
~ Slytherin Watch | Candy 'Chill Pills' from Rose Moon ~
~ Grade Four SpellBook | Phoenix Plushie | Polaroid Camera from Scarlett Aden ~
~ Journal from Cash Ironwoods ~
~ Book Series From Kara Capricorn ~
~ Picture board from Paige Grant ~
~ Handmade Scarf | Dog Tag engraved with a wolf from Michael Miller ~
~ Leather Jacket with a sewed patch and word; Crew ELFSExtremely Legendary Friends on the back with his name on the front from Alec Mason during the secrets Santa errand
Friendship Tokens
Reducio
~ Friendship Bracelet with Logan Baird - worn on his right wrist ~
~ Friendship Bracelet with Rose Moon - worn on his right wrist ~
~ Friendship Celtic braided leather bracelet with Alexa Mackenzie - worn on his right wrist ~
~ Friendship Pins with Aurélie Nimco - black/yellow ~
~ Friendship Necklaces with Logan Baird - Wolf one - worn underneath his shirt
~ Friendship Bracelets with Paige Grant - Worn on his right wrist
Friendship Bracelets with Cash Ironwoods - worn on his right wrist
Letters
Special Items
Reducio
~ Cassette tape with player ~
~ Second Hand Wizard's Chess Set ~
~ Violin ~
~
~ Guitar ~
Muggle Camera ~
~ Muggle Digital Camera ~
~ Ravenclaw Scarf from mum ~
~ Fox toy ~
~ Gold Rusted Sun Pendant ~ The Tale ~
The Pendant was a gift from his mum on his sixth birthday and was the last thing he ever received from her along with the words that she told him about the pendant, "no matter how scary something seems just remember your not alone. You are as brave as a Knight and can burn as bright as the sun". Henry now wears the pendant under his shirt everywhere he goes.
Wardrobe
Reducio
~ Second Hand Protective Gloves ~
~ Second Hand Plain Black Robes ~
~ Second Hand Pointed Hat ~
~ Second Hand Winter Coat ~
~ Second Hand Slytherin Robes ~
~ Second Hand Slytherin Scarf ~
~ Second Hand Slytherin Sweater ~
~ Sweatshirt from brother ~
~ Slytherin Dueling Hoodie ~
~Second Hand Casual Outfit ~
~ Second Hand Casual Outfit~
~ Second Hand Casual Outfit ~
~ Second Hand Athletics Outfit ~
~ Second Hand Winter Outfit ~
~ Second Hand Black Hoodie ~
~ Hoodie ~
~ Sweatshirt ~
~ Second Hand Sweater ~
~ Second Hand Sweater~
~ Second Hand Pajama Pants | Pajama Shirt ~
Last edited by Henry Knight on 29 Dec 2021, 15:04, edited 73 times in total.

25 Sep 2020, 20:44
Journal
Henry K. Journal

The Journal was a gift from his best friend; Logan Baird during the Christmas holiday of 2020. Not sure what to do with the book at first, he started to write a few moments or events of his life on the blank pages as a way to deal with all that's around him. The leather bond book with the words written on the title inspires the boy each and everyday to live his life and create his story.
Disclaimer certain entries include minor cursing, depression, and generally some sad words/events/choices

1-3-2021
Reducio

This is not a dairy. I just want to make that clear before I start writing that this is a entry journal for my quest research on finding out who the Knights are. However this first entry is different and I need something to distract myself with.... how could father get engaged to Rose's mum!!! Why didn't he tell us?! Does he want a new family? Is he trying to replace me, Arthur, and Anna? Maybe I don't want a new mum! A new family! Why does my life have to be hard! Why for once I can't be a normal kid with a normal family... why do I have a broken family?
1-7-2021
Reducio

Journal entry two. I still don't have any information on the Knights but I failed to get off of the dueling team. Santario stopped me from getting off by saying a few words and in the end didn't let me leave the team even if I'm weaker and less qualified like the other duelers... I only hold the team down! I'm not half the dueler that rest are! I suck at dueling! Even if I won my first duel I still shouldn't be on the team but Santario won't let me get off so... I also met up with Logan and my bunk mate; Michael
1-8-2021
Reducio

Third Entry. Still nothing about the Knights but I met up with Alexa Mackenzie today! And she got a rat! Her grey rat is so adorable and intelligent! And she's amazing! And beautiful! And such a great friend! I'm so lucky to be her friend! She really is a amazing person with stunning bright green emerald like eyes and fire like red hair! She's beautiful and awesome and amazing and... and... a amazing person! I'm so lucky and honored to have her as a friend.... Alexa... oh and I met with Rose we talked about our parents engagement which went better than I thought which doesn't surprise me.. then I followed this boy into the chamber of secrets. I didn't know he was and still don't but I followed him.. I was curious and now looking back I see how stupid that was!
1-13-2021
Reducio

Fourth Entry. Still nothing on the Knights but I did meet Gia Adelard in the corridors! I didn't imagine seeing her ever again especially not here! But I'm so glad I did! She's a amazing and always in a happy mood I'm glad that I found her again and that she's at Hogwarts! This is amazing! Besides from that not much as happen, I met with Henry Llewellyn which is always a good time and did a few errands then classes so not much.
1-20-2021
Reducio

I failed my team! I failed my partner! I failed my house! I failed everyone! I failed! I lost! I knew I would only bring the team down but Santario made me stay on even if I suck at dueling and shouldn't be on! I couldn't even stay conscious! I let me partner down and couldn't even cast a single spell to help her! I'm terrible at dueling! No wonder Amara left the team! It was probably because of me! Because I'm a horrible dueler and should never even be on the team.. I ruined Slytherin's chance of getting the dueling cup! I failed everyone! I failed myself! I'm a loser!! No wonder no one likes me! I don't deserve anyone! I deserve to be alone and forgotten! I should run away! It's not like anyone would remember me if I did... would they...
1-23-2021
Reducio

Sixth Entry. There's something weird happening... I was invited to join this odd group which I was curious about so I attended the meeting which guess this it was in the chamber of secrets! One of the leaders are a parseltounge! From my reading that's a rare skill and not many have it.. it's usually linked with the dark arts and Salazar Slytherin himself not to mention Voldemort so is this mysterious leader a relative of Salazar Slytherin? They can be? Their evidence pointing to it then who are they? Well Rose is the other leader so they have to know her but who is it? They could be a secret parseltounge? But what if their Wyatt Starkey?! I have a hard time being the boy would start a group with Rose Moon and invite me but could it? Note to self to spy investigate Wyatt later!
2-6-2021
Reducio

Seventh Entry. Something odd happened in the dungeons a few days ago! I was with Henry Llewellyn and we stumbled upon this corridor in the dungeons leading to different rooms! There were a lot of other Slytherin's there to and a first year from the Snape dorm went to get a professor anyway the whole thing was weird! It was so dark and cold and smelled of blood... so much blood... and I think someone was living there... a ravenclaw boy I think from what I heard others said... anyway I don't know how long or spent in those rooms but everything was weird and freaky and cold and... and.. I don't have any words for it...
2-14-2021
Reducio

I wasn't expecting anything! I hate my cousin! How could Colin sign both Alexa and me up! He ruined everything! That boy is such a git and a ass! I might jinx him the next time I see him! How could he sign me and Alexa up for the valentine's day errand together! And why was Henry Llewellyn there? Anyway Alexa is my close friend and he mess everything up! I could have lost a amazing and awesome and beautiful and wonderful and perfect friend today! Did I? I should talk to her or send a owl or a flower or chocolate or... or... ugh... I hate Colin! I wish there was something I could do to make it up to Alexa! She's amazing and I really love her... as a friend
2-24-2021
Reducio

Why does everyone think they know what someone else is going through? I lost my last duel, if I don't improve and practice then I'll be a failure in my next duel and won't be able to help Astrea then why doesn't anyone see that! Practicing is the only way that I can improve and become better so I have to continuously do it! Then why did I leave? Why did I follow Santario advice? Maybe she is right and maybe I need to take a break but I'm still a failure and if minute that I don't practice is a risk that I will fall unconscious again during my next duel! I need to keep practicing! Or should I... everyone needs breaks and if I didn't take breaks then I won't be in clubs or was able you attend Gia's birthday? Maybe I should take breaks, a balance between work and play.
3-29-2021
Reducio

Paige is a werewolf! Another friend is a werewolf! She's like me... well sort of but she knows what I'm going through and I will what she's going through when it comes to the transformation and feeling that your a monster. Perhaps this is a good thing, so I can help her and she can help me.... no I will help her. She's a first year and seems to be struggling? I mean she did hug me so.... so I will help her while also still.on my quest to find out about the Knights. That's a definite still.
4-13-2021
Reducio

Worst birthday ever.... my twin is gone... I feel numb almost or just plain awful since it could be my fault that she's gone because of augment. I wish I didn't say anything to her, I wish I didn't yell back, I wish I wrote to her or did something but now it's to late and she's gone.... my twin, someone who is suppose to be my other half and she's gone... with the Knights for all I know. She's with the Knights which means I need to hurry up on my research and find out who they are and now where they are. It's my fault that she's gone and it will be me who finds her. I have to... right..
4-17-2021
Reducio

My life is bloody awful... everything goes wrong and anyone close to me gets hurt and I can't do anything about it... I know my father is wrong and everyone is right that none of this is my fault but I feel like it is because maybe if I didn't day those things during Christmas holiday then she would still be here and I wouldn't be crying into a journal! This is my fault that she's gone and I can't do anything about it... all I have so far is a address and a name; Edmund Knight who could possibly he my uncle? Who I have to find and perhaps it could help me find my sister? I have to try right... if I was invited to that 'Trial of Fear' then I could find her... right?
Next Page
Reducio

Last edited by Henry Knight on 28 Apr 2021, 15:00, edited 33 times in total.

27 Oct 2020, 20:39
Henry Knight's Photo Album

~ Contains memories that belong to Henry Knight.
~If you happened to find this book please return it to Henry Knight
~This book has personal memories so please don't flip through it unless given special permission to by Henry.
~ Page 1 ~ Childhood
Reducio

Arthur laying with Henry - Arthur is 8 and Henry is one

Henry and Arthur hanging out together - Henry is 6 and Arthur is 13

Henry and Arthur goofing around with glasses - Henry is 6 and Arthur is 13
Taken while the two were on their backs

Henry is running around the woods near godric hollow with Scarlett Aden - 6 years old

Henry laying in the grass by the oak tree near his house - 7 years old

Henry is reading at the library in Godric Hollow with Scarlett Aden - 7 years old

Henry and Annabeth playing in the woods near their house - 7 years old

Henry and Annabeth looking for creatures near their house - 7 years old

~ Page 2 ~ Childhood
Reducio

Henry is hanging out with Scarlett Aden - 8 years old

Henry and Arthur listening to music during the summer holiday - Henry is 8 and Arthur is 15

Henry is hanging out with his older brother the summer before Arthur's sixth year- Henry is 9 and Arthur is 15
Henry hadn't cut his hair for over a year which explains why it's sooo long
Really Anna?
It's true!

First time that Henry and Annabeth are in a muggle car - 8 years old

Henry hanging out with Cricket by the oak tree near his house - 9 years old

Henry and Annabeth running around the streets of London - 9 years old

Henry and Annabeth wearing matching clothes - 9 years old

Henry climbing a tree that is near his home - 9 years old

~ Page 3 ~ Childhood
Reducio

Henry and Annabeth at home, two months before their 11th birthday - 10 years old

Arthur and Henry goofing off, taking pictures of each other at the same time - Henry is 11 and Arthur is 17
Taken on Henry's and Annabeth's birthday

Arthur and Henry goofing off, taking pictures of each other at the same time - Henry is 11 and Arthur is 17
Taken on Henry's and Annabeth's birthday

Henry and Annabeth hanging out in a field - 11 years old

Arthur giving Henry advice the night before his first year at Hogwarts begins - Henry is 11 and Arthur is 18

Henry hugging Arthur one last time before he boarded the train for hogwarts - Henry is 11 and Arthur is 18

~ Page 4 ~ First Year
Reducio

Henry with Logan messing around a few days before Halloween - 11 years old

Henry with Logan sitting by the black lake during their first year - 11 years old

Henry and Annabeth during a snow day over the winter holiday - 11 years old

Henry exploring the grounds of hogwarts with Logan - 11 years old

Henry and Logan after finishing their end of year exams, first year, and about to start summer - 12 years old

~ Page 5 ~ Second Year
Reducio

Henry sitting alone before the start of his second year - 12 years old

Henry and Annabeth hanging out for one of the final times during the summer holiday - 12 years old

Henry practicing guitar with Logan in January of 2021 - 12 years old

~ Page 6 ~ Third Year
Reducio

~ Page 7 ~ Fourth Year
Reducio

~ Page 8 ~ Fifth Year
Reducio

~ Page 9 ~ Sixth Year
Reducio

~ Page 10 ~ Seventh Year
Reducio

Last edited by Henry Knight on 15 Mar 2021, 23:00, edited 31 times in total.

16 Feb 2021, 18:07
Playlist

• First Year

Reducio

Find my place
Henry W. Knight
──────────
PLAY
• • •
Eleven Songs
──────────────────────
────────────────────────────
Castle on the hill
Ed Sheeran • Muggle Music
─────────────────
4:49
Photograph
Ed Sheeran • Muggle Music
4:35
High Hopes
Panic! at the disco • Muggle Music
3:12
Million Dreams
Muggle artist • Muggle Music
4:03
Wolves
Selena Gomez • Muggle Music
3:16
Who Lives, Who Dies, Who tells your story
Lin-Manuel Miranda • Muggle Music
3:38
A Thousand Years
Taylor Davis • Violin Music
6:19
Memories
Maroon 5 • Muggle Music
3:09
Waving through a window
Ben Platt • Muggle Music
3:56
My Shot
5:34
  • Second Year

Reducio

When words fail
Henry W. Knight
──────────
PLAY
• • •
Ten Songs
──────────────────────
────────────────────────────
Stressed Out
Twenty One Pilots • Muggle Music
3:22
Only Human
Jonas Brothers • Muggle Music
3:03
Growing Pains
Alessia Cara • Muggle Music
3:13
Faded
Muggle Artist • Violin Music
3:51
My Heart will go on
Celine Dion • Violin Music
4:26
A Thousand Years
Taylor Davis • Violin Music
6:19
Disappear
Muggle arist • Muggle Music
4:36
Rewrite the stars
James Arthur • Muggle Music
3:38
For Forever
Ben Platt • Muggle Music
5:02
My Shot
5:34
  • Third Year

Reducio
  • Fourth Year

Reducio
  • Fifth Year

Reducio
  • Sixth Year

Reducio
  • Sveneth Year

Reducio

Last edited by Henry Knight on 18 Apr 2021, 18:07, edited 13 times in total.

16 Feb 2021, 18:10
Report Cards
  • First Year -
Reducio
REPORT CARD 2019-2020
Henry Knight
First Year, Slytherin
Class and Professor Attitude/Effort Homework completion Grade
=
Charms
Artemis Vernatis
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Potions
Aleksander Ostrowski
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Defense against the dark arts
Elaine Pendrast
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
History of magic
Zahid al-Benghazi ibn Masoud
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Astronomy
Kateri Karr
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Transfiguration
Cypresse Lian
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Flying
River Jemari
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Herbology
Boniface Murtagh MacTavish
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
  • Second Year -
Reducio
REPORT CARD 2020-2021
Henry Knight
Second Year, Slytherin
Class and Professor Attitude/Effort Homework completion Grade
=
Charms
Artemis Vernatis
=
Neutral, skips class a lot
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Potions
Aleksander Ostrowski
=
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Defense against the dark arts
Elaine Pendrast
=
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
History of magic
Zahid al-Benghazi ibn Masoud
=
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Astronomy
Kateri Karr
=
Neutral
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Transfiguration
Cypresse Lian
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Flying
River Jemari
=
Positive
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
=
Herbology
Boniface Murtagh MacTavish
=
=
=
Always
=
=
O
=
  • Third Year -
Reducio
  • Fourth Year -
Reducio
  • Fifth Year -
Reducio
  • Sixth Year -
Reducio
  • Seventh Year -
Reducio

Last edited by Henry Knight on 17 Feb 2021, 12:46, edited 6 times in total.

16 Feb 2021, 18:10
Through the years

First year/11
Reducio
Second year/12
Reducio
Third year/13
Reducio
Fourth year/14
Reducio
Fifth year/15
Reducio
Sixth year/16
Reducio
Seventh year/17
Reducio
After Hogwarts/ Adult
Reducio
Henry's werewolf from
Reducio

Last edited by Henry Knight on 27 Apr 2022, 16:44, edited 23 times in total.

16 Feb 2021, 18:13
What will you need for threads

------------
Other's say that I'm beautiful but I don't see it
------------------------
---
Face: Medium size, a bit roundness face that is a bit tan and smooth ---
Skin: Lightly tan with no freckles or birthmarks---
Eyes: Light blue eyes that are also filled either with curiosity or kindness---
Nose: Smallish nose, placed evenly on his face---
Mouth: Small, gentle mouth that either is in a smile or curved in a light frown or neutral look---
Hair: Dark brownish hair that falls to the end of his ears---
Frame: Tall with a lean and skinny build just not a lot of muscles and a bit tanned to, will probably be around 6 feet
Scars: One from the edge of his collar bone to the tip of his belly button that is hidden from view of others by his clothes.---
Voice: Higher than most males that's soft with a heavy British accent ---

---------------
I don't mean to have good posture it just happens
------------------------

Casual Standing: Stands straight up but rarely ever in a proud way, keeps equal weight on both feet and doesn't really lean on anything, usually never slouching or leaning, at least one hand is usually holding onto his bag or in a pocket of his jeans or jacket
Casual Sitting: Leg aren't crossed if on chair, if on ground then sitting with knees up. Hands and arms are either on knees or resting on the table
Happy: knees are a bit bent, sometimes leaning, almost always moving his hands are holding onto someone or something with either a small or wide grin upon his face and his eyes seem to get wider to
Sad: Hands in pockets, straight back and not leaning but if sitting then leaning with a blank face, neither a smile or frown can be seen and his eyes seem to gimmer while also they look to be lost in thought and his hair is usually fallen over his eyes to hide him from others almost
Stressed: Eyes look like he's deep in thought, usually is biting his lip, arms are either crossed in front of himself or by his side, keeps messing with his hair and sometimes pacing
Annoyed: Hands in his pockets or holding onto his bag, mouth is curved in either a sly smile or bit of a frown and normally would roll his eyes a lot
Angry: Arms crossed in front of him or at least one is holding on to his bag or is gesturing with them, knees are slightly bent and eyes are a bit widen while teeth are gritted a bit

-----------------
If you can't fit in then stand out and embrace who you really are
------------------------
---
Clever/Cunning: All his life he has been intelligent and bright, while advanced in many of his classes he also finds ways to bend the rules and use his intelligence for both good and bad ---
Observant: Some would call him shy for it when really he's just observant and a good listener, he picks up on things that normally other's would miss---
Respectful: Even going through his rebellion he still has respect for most adults and professors while his respect for fellow student's and peers depends on the person and how they treat Henry.---
Loyal: Even through he's anxious and has some trust issues that doesn't mean he isn't loyal and actually he very loyal to his friends and family. Once he trusts them or earn their friendship then his loyalty to them is beyond strong, he's with them to the end and would stand up to the face of danger next to them---
Anxious: He already has bad anxiety and even through he tries to fix it. That doesn't mean he can and still he's not as anxious as he use to be but he still pretty anxious.---
Mischievous: Even through he's anxious that doesn't mean he's not willing to bend a rule or cause trouble, with his smarts Henry always finds a way to get in and out of mischief, as he is always ready or willing to cause some mischief---
Studious: Ever since he was a child, he loved to read and study rather than run around with friends and it's the same thing now, even through he loves to hang around and chat with friends, the boy also likes to stay by himself and just read and learn

------------------------
My wardrobe is made up of handy me downs that I make work
------------------------

School Robes: Handy me downs from older brother, a bit too long for and a bit dirty also. Tie is hanging loosely around neck, shirt is untucked, robes aren't usually buckled, and usually isn't wearing the belt
School Casual: Handy me downs from his brother, worn out jeans with either a slytherin shirt/sweater or worn out long sleeve grey/white shirt with his faded, greenish jacket
Athletic: Handy me downs from brother, worn out jeans with either a plain T-shirt or white tank top with sometimes a red flannel
Fancy: For semi formal then a handy me down blue collared dress shirt with black dress pants, for formal or fancy then either a simple but worn out black suit or a old and really dirty dress robe.
Other: Handy me down blue pj's that are a bit to big for him, during the winter months he wears a handy me down overstuffed and faded blue snow jacket, mostly wears his faded greenish jacket, wears a gold rusted sun pendant hidden under his shirt and a few friendship bracelets on his wrist all the time
------------------------
There are those who think they knew me then there are those who actually know me
------------------------
---
Grades: "I heard he got all outstanding's in every class."
"Isn't he like a genius or something?"
"I heard he is the top of every class in his year, that kid can be such a overachiever."
" Doesn't he take advanced lessons with the professors or does he teach himself?"
"He skips classes all the time, how does he still have all O's?"
" I heard his older brother graduated with all O's from hogwarts, do you think he's trying to make him proud?"
---

Opinions: " He's seems very shy and quiet."
"He always looks like he's lost in thought."
" I always seen him alone, are you sure he has any friends?"
" He helped me with my problem and seemed kind but he looked like he was hiding something."
"I heard he doesn't care if he earns detention or loses house points anymore, is that why he seems to always be getting in trouble."
"He doesn't really talk to anyone but he seems friendly and kind from what I heard."
"He's a genius and a major geek."
"He seems like a know it all, always having the answers and rising his hand during classes."
---

Behavior: "He doesn't talk to anyone, he definitely is shy."
" He seems to be lost in thought, do you think he's antisocial?"
"He doesn't get angry at anyone, in fact I don't think I ever saw him show his emotions."
"He seems kind and friendly with his friends, he actually laughs when he's with friends."
"I think he hiding something, he always seems so nervous or anxious."
" First year he was like a geek and know it all but now he seems different, I wonder what changed."
"He always seems rather anxious, did something happen to him?"
"He acts like he 's hiding something? I wonder if he is?"
---

Appearance: "He's one of the tallest in his year."
"His hair is way too long, he should cut it."
"He's actually quite cute."
"He's so beautiful! I wonder if he knows it."
"He doesn't act like he's beautiful. He actually acts like he doesn't care about his looks."
"His eyes are so dreamy blue... he is seriously cute"
"He sometimes looks a bit sickly pale, but that's only during the day of a full moon."

---
~Rumors/Gossip~
Reducio

Henry Knight is overall a quiet and background type of guy which means there aren't many rumors about him going around but there are still a few that are spread around the school about him. Maybe you heard that he's a know it all or a geek/nerd that is at the top of all his classes in his year. Maybe you seen/heard that his hand is always up in any class and the boy always has the answer for questions pertaining to academics. Or maybe you heard that the boy is a sight for eyes with his dreamy blue eyes and perfectly tan skin. Maybe you saw him in the corridors and like most think that the boy is quite cute or had such beautiful features. Or maybe you heard about the rather popular rumor that the boy teaches himself advanced lessons and learns from his older brother during the summer holiday. Then there's the true and popular gossip that Henry Knight is a Duelist on the slytherin dueling team which leads to the rather popular rumors that the boy knows a few advanced but dark spells and jinxes.
~Reputation~
Reducio
Most would know Henry to be a know it all and nerd around the corridors of hogwarts. His personal life is pretty hidden to himself and a close friend or two so the general population of hogwarts knows the boy as a dueler for the slytherin team that is a nerdy know it all. Majority of students in the houses of; Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor like him while a few of his fellow slytherin's believe that he purposely loses their house points so his friends in other houses would win.

Last edited by Henry Knight on 25 Feb 2021, 17:21, edited 16 times in total.