Activity: Generally online daily
Posting speed: Varies
Thread status: Open
Timezone: EST
Discord: myridienne
Owls/DMs: Always open ================
=
behind the screen...
It is I...the writer behind Amadea. Feel free to call me Amadea, Dea, or whatever your heart desires -- just remember that IC Dea and OOC Dea are two very distinct people (exhibit A: Dea IC is an INFJ; OOC I am an INFP). If you've made it this far through the encyc, you deserve a huge pat on the back for that. I'm glad you're here, though!

I'm (somewhat) recently coming back from a long hiatus; I'm always open to discuss RP ideas and plots. Feel free to reach out if you think Amadea and your character would be good in any sort of plot (Amadea is a generally kind person but she has made a few enemies throughout her days). If there is any information you need to know about Amadea that isn't listed somewhere in this encyclopedia, feel free to reach out to me either through owl or discord and I'll be happy to answer.

Offsite, I am obsessed with music, especially if it has anything to do with Taylor Swift or Noah Kahan (it's just a fact I have great taste in music: exhibit a). I will never shut up about how much I love How I Met Your Mother, Community, and New Girl. Outside of attending school, I love to spend my spare time drawing, hiking, hanging out with @Cecily Quinn, and playing instruments. You can often find me lurking on discord, feel free to reach out if you want to chat/have any questions. I don't usually bite.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
If this was not enough information to satisfy your need to know absolutely everything about me...check out my podcast Teatime! cohosted by the one and only Ami Procoppio as well as bestie Cecily Quinn. We ramble about anything we can think of on this podcast, as long as it can make a tea pun. Teatime is in a constant state of hiatus, but feel free to reach out if there's anything specific you want us to talk about in an episode or if you're interested in being a guest! We love to hear what our sexy parallelograms want to hear from us.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
tidbits
-Feel free to ignore, just some notes to self
-(things I need to remember to do, etc. etc.)
Reducio
- add enlightenment to threads
Last edited by Amadea Campbell on 13 Aug 2023, 20:22, edited 2 times in total.

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way

1 Jul 2023, 15:19
Amadea Campbell, Seventh Year Hufflepuff
everything, in time

AMADEA CAMPBELL
basics 17, hufflepuff, 7th year
muggle born, human, 17 june 06
brown EYES. red HAIR. fair SKIN.
WEIGHT 58kg, HEIGHT 165 cm
Image Image Image Image
──── ──── ──── ────
APPEARANCE

With fiery red curls making up for the shy exterior she has, Amadea has the coloring of the Campbell side of the family. Her fair skin is riddled with freckles, and her hair can often be found straightened. She stands at 5'5" and has soft, brown eyes. When not in her school uniform, she can be found in a plain t-shirt and a pair of shorts or pants. She weighs around 130 pounds, making her fairly lean due to the long walks she often takes during her free time. FACECLAIM: Daria Sidorchuk
=
PERSONALITY

As a people pleaser, she struggles to balance her perfectionist mindset with satisfying all of the needs of others as well as herself. A keen observer, Amadea finds herself always trying to help anyone who asks for it or provide empathy. She always tries to look on the bright side, finding a positive in any situation, despite the hard past she has had. She prides herself on being very open minded and agreeable, but fierce when it comes to betrayal. As much as Amadea wants to remain neutral in times of conflict (or better yet, avoid conflict in the first place) she is a fiercely loyal friend and will not hesitate to stand up for the people most dear to her.
MBTI: INFJ-A | ENNEAGRAM: 1w2
SCHOOL

Amadea loves school, her favorite subjects being Charms, Potions, and DADA. She loves Transfiguration but finds it quite difficult. She has a strong dislike for flying. Throughout her time at Hogwarts, Amadea has participated in a variety of activities including: Gobstones Club, Duelling Club (& Co-Captain), Wandball, the production of Sergei and the Beast, the Mafia Game club, the Wonder Women club, intern in the hospital wing (Healer). She also has an owl named Nova.
=
────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────
coded by auri

A.C.
happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way