Register
Sign in

13 May 2024, 08:25
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Name : Lucas Silverthorn
Do you have a completed encyclopedia ? Not yet
Are you registered with Index ? Neither
What needs do you specifically have ? Discover the website, make friends and progress mentally to be a very good wizard !
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program ? Of course I do !
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? Yes

Accepted - Bea

Canceled Lear

~ LS ~ ¤ First Year ¤ #9e7900 ¤ Hufflepuff

13 May 2024, 10:00
Lucas Silverthorn wrote: 13 May 2024, 08:25 Name : Lucas Silverthorn
Do you have a completed encyclopedia ? Not yet
Are you registered with Index ? Neither
What needs do you specifically have ? Discover the website, make friends and progress mentally to be a very good wizard !
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program ? Of course I do !
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io ? Yes

Accepted - Bea
Hello, firstly welcome to the website and nice to meet you! My name is Mari and I will be her mentor!
Wait for my owl in a few minutes!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

14 May 2024, 21:16
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? edit: I've begun one now
Are you registered with Index? Not yet!
What needs do you specifically have? All of the above? First time here, just could do with a little guidance on where to begin/help finding things!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes!
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? First account!

Accepted - Bea

In order to build the ship, you must first have longing for the sea.
⎯⎯⎯
(Stamina - 5 | Evasion - 5 | Strength - 5 | Wisdom - 7 | ArcP - 6 | Accuracy - 7)

16 May 2024, 06:04
Drake Mazelow wrote: 14 May 2024, 21:16 Do you have a completed encyclopedia? edit: I've begun one now
Are you registered with Index? Not yet!
What needs do you specifically have? All of the above? First time here, just could do with a little guidance on where to begin/help finding things!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes!
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? First account!

Accepted - Bea
Hey there ^^ welcome to Hogwarts io. My name is Atlas—Peepaw the legendary. I will be your mentor. Expect an owl from me soon ^^

i am the agent of chaos.
First year | Prefect of Slytherin| Quidditch player

16 May 2024, 15:12
Name: Ruby Finch
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I would love to roleplay and find this site overwhelming.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes, first.

Accepted. - Orion

19 May 2024, 08:39
Name: Audrey Margaret Gallant
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I'm not sure so I guess I didn't
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I find the registration process kind of confusing and how the Hogwarts System works. Technically everything. I want to meet more friends, learn about Hogwarts, and have fun with other players!
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes :)
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yup, this is my first one.

Approved - Orion

Do what is nice, not what is necessary, for kindness and compassion make life merry.

19 May 2024, 19:35
Ruby Finch wrote: 16 May 2024, 15:12 Name: Ruby Finch
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I would love to roleplay and find this site overwhelming.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes, first.

Accepted. - Orion
Hello, firstly welcome to the website and nice to meet you! My name is Mari Wolfson Alves and I will be you mentor!
Wait for my owl in a few minutes!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

20 May 2024, 09:50
Name: Landon O'Brian
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Not yet
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I want to discover the Site and write my first roleplay.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes, It's my first account.
Approved - Orion

Qui ne tente rien n'a rien

20 May 2024, 11:34
Name: Giselle Lam
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yup
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I want to know more about coding in this site, as I am always confused on BBcoding, and I want to know more about NPCs, and I can’t seem to find myself being able to do the right steps to get registered in index.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account at h.io.

Rejected, member already has completed ency, homework, and required RP posts. - Orion

“Strangers are just friends that you have yet to know.”

Stamina:7 Evasion:4 Wisdom:7 Strength:4 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy:7

21 May 2024, 01:20
Name: Cass Ito
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?
Not yet
Are you registered with Index?
Nope
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
I'm finding the index and the encyclopedia a bit confusing, as well as the ability and sports systems
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
I do
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
This is my first account :)

Accepted - Orion