Register
Sign in

30 Aug 2022, 23:13
Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: Noah Jupe
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yesss!
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: NO
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: NO
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Clark William Carter
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I want to give a try on a character that I think I'll love, with the right mix of love and chaos- and not over-the-line insane like Cody, and not as nervous as Noah. I also want to strive to create a whole story with this character, as I usually don't stick around with one character (cody I hated, and Noah I liked- for the experience- and the comfort I felt). I want to have a fresh-ish... start. I want to actually roleplay the train, the store, and such. I have a plan for the character, and I want to keep that plan.

Other: And while I'm aware of leaving Hexwizard Tournament (as Edward)- I plan on creating a Koldov npc because I generally have loyalty towards Koldov anyways- and the same for Mentor- but I'm not retiring from it, I still want to remain with mentor/mentee stuff after the deactivation of Noah.
Mod Note: Not eligible (not yet 6 months since reactivation), owled - Marcus

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

3 Sep 2022, 03:05
Present Character Name: Delphinia Averescu
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes (already made)
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Dove Peregrine
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I have a new account and do not wish to roleplay on this one anymore.
Completed, sorry for the delay. -- Lear

7 Sep 2022, 18:40
Present Character Name: Dexter M. Ragsdill
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Troxler Brazen
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: New character! I've been bored out of this one.
Question: Can my character be related (Cousin, etc.) to @Kay Evergreen?
Mod Note: Ineligible for deactivation at this time as it's not been over 6 months. Owled - Hjørdis

Who needs special awareness when I can make u aware of me instead?
Click me

12 Sep 2022, 17:11
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Deactivation
Date: 11 Sep 2022, 18:08
To: Solomon Lear
Astor Hutcherson wrote: Present Character Name: Astor Hutcherson
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Evie McCarthy
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I grew out of my old character. I also would just like to start fresh from the beginning and create a new character.
Copied here for papertrails.

This has been completed.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

13 Sep 2022, 12:12
Present Character Name: Sophie Silver
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Beatrice Dupont
Why am I requesting this deactivation: I don't like this character anymore and I don't visit this page anymore. I made this a year ago while i wasn't in a good place in my life and even tho this is just a character, i don't want anything that reminds me off that time.
New account has already been created and validated. She has already owled and spoken to Lear. I have actioned the deactivation - Magdalena.

sophie silver

20 Sep 2022, 01:57
Resubmitting this :eyes: also was told to put a disclamer here-
I wanna resubmit my application just less than a day before I am technically supposed to deactivate- so- I intend to create Clark and put in the info needed- then wait til morning or whenever it's approved.
Noah Jupe wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 23:13 Present Character Name: Noah Jupe
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yesss!
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: NO
I am requesting a soft deletion: NO
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Clark William Carter
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I want to give a try on a character that I think I'll love, with the right mix of love and chaos- and not over-the-line insane like Cody, and not as nervous as Noah. I also want to strive to create a whole story with this character, as I usually don't stick around with one character (cody I hated, and Noah I liked- for the experience- and the comfort I felt). I want to have a fresh-ish... start. I want to actually roleplay the train, the store, and such. I have a plan for the character, and I want to keep that plan.

Other: And while I'm aware of leaving Hexwizard Tournament (as Edward)- I plan on creating a Koldov npc because I generally have loyalty towards Koldov anyways- and the same for Mentor- but I'm not retiring from it, I still want to remain with mentor/mentee stuff after the deactivation of Noah.
Mod Note: Not eligible (not yet 6 months since reactivation), owled - Marcus

Mod Note: Done - Hjørdis
Last edited by Hjørdis Jensen on 20 Sep 2022, 17:37, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Approved

"NERDS!" (Ogre- Revenge of Nerds)

22 Sep 2022, 18:06
Present Character Name: Dakota Parker
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Daphne Sapphirus
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Want a restart after five years inactive
Approved and done

You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies~

22 Sep 2022, 20:09
Present Character Name: Leo Del Mar
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Oliver Wilde
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion:
I don't feel I thought this character through well enough and the result is very one dimensional, I have spent more time working on this new character and I think it is much better as a result
Owled and Deactivated, Magdalena
Last edited by Leo Del Mar on 25 Sep 2022, 06:28, edited 1 time in total.

22 Sep 2022, 21:07
Present Character Name: Josette Rutledge
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes.
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion:
i was planning Josettes entire carrer but later realized that it makes no sense since ive changed pretty drastically after making her and want to make anothe character who i can focus on. I have also gotten bored of her.

Please note, if you are a parent or guardian requesting a hard deletion for your minor or a player requesting a soft deletion for your character, the user will not be able to access this site any longer. For more details regarding this please read below. A hard or a soft deletion cannot be undone.

Additional Restriction: Only the parent or guardian of a minor user or the user themselves can request any of the above. A sibling or a friend cannot make this request for you.
Owled and Deactivated - she will be returning as Joanne Lily Tucker, Magdalena

Stamina 4| Evasion 5| Strength 6 | Wisdom 7| Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 7(Hex #008000) Josette Rutledge

Perfectionist

26 Sep 2022, 06:27
Present Character Name: Vienna Goodwin
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes (Lonnie Berman)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I created this account during an extreme decline in my mental health, under the mistake that I was ready to fully commit to an account and a character. Now, my mental health is a lot better and I believe I have the motivation to fully commit to the site, however, I feel like I've missed out on a lot and I would just want to start with a blank slate because I feel like my character has missed a bit too much to make sense anymore. Additionally, when I wrote Vienna, in an attempt to keep myself motivated to write her, I made her extremely inconsistent and pretty much a borderline mary-sue. I really don't know what her character is anymore and her story is a complete mess.
Owled and deactivated, Magdalena

#24703f
viennagraysoncoding shop
|
"here comes trouble."
foulplay • sta 7 • ev 7 • str 4 • wis 5 • arc 5 • acc 7