Register
Sign in

25 Feb 2022, 01:57
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Lucy Wells wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 00:25 Name: Lucy Wells
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? I think i'd like to use this opportunity as a way to get to know other people. as well as learn about statuses, how to join teams like the duelling club and quidditch team, and other things like that for IC information to write better.
Hey, Lucy!
My name's Elena and I'll be your mentor! I'll be sending an owl your way here shortly to clear up any questions you might have but if anything crosses your mind before that, please feel free to reach out to me!

STA: 9| EVA: 10|STR: 6|ArcPower: 5|WIS: 15|ACR: 10

26 Feb 2022, 02:01
Name: Luka Sylvester
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nope!
Are you registered with Index? Nope!
What needs do you specifically have? I am fairly comfortable with RP as a whole, but I’m having a lot of trouble with site navigation, setting up my character, finding threads, etc., and I’d also like to learn what are some general expectations about site culture here. Thanks!!

26 Feb 2022, 04:00
Luka Sylvester wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 02:01 Name: Luka Sylvester
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nope!
Are you registered with Index? Nope!
What needs do you specifically have? I am fairly comfortable with RP as a whole, but I’m having a lot of trouble with site navigation, setting up my character, finding threads, etc., and I’d also like to learn what are some general expectations about site culture here. Thanks!!
hi luka!! congrats, i’ve chosen you to be one of my mentees! i’ll be sending you an owl in the near future containing the information you asked for, as well as some essentials, so look out for that. welcome to the site! <3

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

26 Feb 2022, 08:27
Name: cian downsborough
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: no idea what that means lol (sorry)
Are you registered with Index?: i am not but i would like to be
What needs do you specifically have?: i'm not going to lie i have no idea how to properly navigate this website. i found the index thread once and now it is utterly gone to the wind and i will never find it again. i am also very not british and i don't know if most people here are but even so i would like to avoid over-americanisms lol

26 Feb 2022, 08:49
Cian Downsborough wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 08:27 Name: cian downsborough
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: no idea what that means lol (sorry)
Are you registered with Index?: i am not but i would like to be
What needs do you specifically have?: i'm not going to lie i have no idea how to properly navigate this website. i found the index thread once and now it is utterly gone to the wind and i will never find it again. i am also very not british and i don't know if most people here are but even so i would like to avoid over-americanisms lol
Hi there! I'm Delilah and I'll be your new mentor! I've been around for 4 years now and I'm British (Scottish) Irl so I'm sure I can give you a hand. Unfortunately I am about to head out for work, but this evening I will send you an owl with basic information, feel free to shoot me a dm on discord if you have any specific questions before then.

Delilah S.
Stamina: 9 | Evasion: 11 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 15 | ArcPower: 13 | Accuracy: 14
It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

27 Feb 2022, 09:33
Name : Laina Chee
Do you have a completed encyclopedia ? : Sorry but I don't know what is it :sweatingbullets:
Are you registred with Index ? : I would like !
What needs do you specifically have ? : I don't speak English but just a little because I am French :decayed: . I already know the French site but it is not the same way I think ... Do you help me please ? I don't eat and neither does my owl ! :kiss2:
And Happy Birthday @Delilah Stewart !

27 Feb 2022, 10:25
Laina Chee wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 09:33
Name : Laina Chee
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? : Sorry but I don't know what is it :sweatingbullets:
Are you registered with Index? : I would like!
What needs do you specifically have? : I don't speak English but just a little because I am French :decayed: . I already know the French site but it is not the same way I think ... Do you help me, please? I don't eat and neither does my owl! :kiss2:
And Happy Birthday @Delilah Stewart!
Bonjour hello, Laina! My name is Cassandra, Cash for short, and I will be your mentor! I can speak and understand French a bit. Just like you, I don't speak English Indonesian, in real life, but this site helps me practice my English. I'll be sending you an owl in the near future containing the information you asked for, as well as some essentials.

In the meantime if you have any questions, don't be afraid to drop it on my owl :biggrin: Bienvenue sur le site! Welcome to the site! <3 .

sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 10
FROM ASHES WE RISE
wis • 8 | arc • 8 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Verona C Andréas
PA | OS | PM Y3
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | PM Y5 | ability

27 Feb 2022, 12:07
Hi ! :P
Name : Anslme Lear
Do you have a completed encyclopedia ? : I don't even know what is it..
Are you registred with Index ? : I don't even know what is it..
What needs do you specifically have ? : I don't speak English but just a little because I am French
Last edited by Anselm Lear on 27 Feb 2022, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

It's impossible to live without never failing, unless you're so careful, that you don't live at all.In this case, you fail by default - J.K Rowling

27 Feb 2022, 13:10
Hi everybody ! I'm Penny :P

Name: Penny Dandelion
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? NO
Are you registered with Index? NO
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I'm very lost here I need help :lol:, I am french and I don't speak english very well :laugh:

Thanks <3

Hufflepuf is the best house !

27 Feb 2022, 13:23
Hi everyone !
Name | Linh An
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? | No
Are you registered encyclopedia? | No
What needs do you specially have? | I don't understand some things about trunks, and I don't speak English very well (I'm French). Do you have to write the trunks yourself? What if we wanted to be part of a race?
In short, I need help!
Thanks !

An Linh

Linh An ☯︎ First year ☯︎ Hufflepuff
I'm trying to be better than yesterday
#PouffyFamily ☯︎ #f7e409