Register
Sign in

16 Mar 2024, 20:52
FAQ — Questions
In Registration. If you are registered with index already you cannot apply for a special race or talent. (Ie: werewolf, goblin, parsel, etc)
viewtopic.php?t=29084&start=180&start=0

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)

16 Mar 2024, 21:06
FAQ — Questions
Oh thanks!!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

16 Mar 2024, 22:10
FAQ — Questions
Hey, how do you get a video that isn't YouTube to work? Thanks!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Alice Dale

16 Mar 2024, 22:53
FAQ — Questions
Hi Minnie! No idea, but I love your pfp!!! Is it new? Also., great question!
By the way, I've also got a question. How do I link a page in my ency, and not just my whole ency?

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

17 Mar 2024, 20:12
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 22:53 Hi Minnie! No idea, but I love your pfp!!! Is it new? Also., great question!
By the way, I've also got a question. How do I link a page in my ency, and not just my whole ency?
What I do is I press edit on the page I want, submit it without changing anything, and then copy the link without scrolling or anything and then paste it! It should link to that page. Hope that makes sense!
Last edited by Madi McQuade on 17 Mar 2024, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -
shopency

17 Mar 2024, 20:23
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 16 Mar 2024, 22:53 Hi Minnie! No idea, but I love your pfp!!! Is it new? Also., great question!
Or you can just press the title at the top of the post, you know each post has the title at the top in a gold-ish colour? If you press that, the link at the top will be that page.

Sorry, rereading that makes no sense :sweatingbullets:

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

17 Mar 2024, 20:36
FAQ — Questions

17 Mar 2024, 20:38
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:36 Thanks :sweatingbullets:
Ofc! Does it make sense tho?

17 Mar 2024, 20:45
FAQ — Questions
Yes I understand!

17 Mar 2024, 20:58
FAQ — Questions
Scarletta Davis wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 20:45 Yes I understand!
Ok! perfect! <3