Register
Sign in

9 Sep 2021, 15:34
Errands FAQs
Clair Fernandez wrote: 9 Sep 2021, 14:46 Ok so I kinda feel Dumb! :biggrin: With the errands there is a little box at the top, it says Errand.
Does that mean that you can do the errand? Or does it have to say Open?
I kinda confused sorry!
You can do errands that are available here, some are open some are not anymore. They have their own requirements that you have to fulfill to be eligible to get the rewards.

𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Sta 7 | Eva 15 | Str 5 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 15 • AR
Charmer • Perfectionist • Spell Spread • Sta 10 | Eva 8 | Str 7 | Wis 9 | Arc 6 | Acc 8 • RM

10 May 2022, 22:39
Errands FAQs
So with each link to a word count is just the thread link enough or do you have to link each post, and is there a way to link each post? Assuming all the word count is in the same thread.

10 May 2022, 22:40
Errands FAQs
each post, I think. TO do so you click the small name of the thread at the top of the post you wish to link and click copy link address

11 May 2022, 21:41
Errands FAQs
K thanks.

11 Jun 2022, 00:20
Errands FAQs
Are students allowed to put on errands if they are not prefects?
@Kim Sato and I had an idea, but we were not sure if we could do it. It seems like an errand, but it does not have to be

sta • 6| eva • 6 | str • 7
“we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
wis • 8 | arc • 6 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀]inpc ency
[/quote]

11 Jun 2022, 00:27
Errands FAQs
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:20 Are students allowed to put on errands if they are not prefects?
@Kim Sato and I had an idea, but we were not sure if we could do it. It seems like an errand, but it does not have to be
What is your idea? You can certainly do an event and offer rewards, I did that before becoming a prefect too, but it depends on your plan. You don't have the same access to supplies prefects and profs have and rewards would be organized entirely by yourselfs too.
You can owl me about this too if you want :)

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

11 Jun 2022, 00:31
Errands FAQs
Opeila Winters wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:27
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:20 Are students allowed to put on errands if they are not prefects?
What is your idea? You can certainly do an event and offer rewards, I did that before becoming a prefect too, but it depends on your plan. You don't have the same access to supplies prefects and profs have and rewards would be organized entirely by yourselfs too.
Let me collect the details and I will get back to you. We had the idea (or our characters did) in the Bookworm club meeting

⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀]inpc ency
[/quote]

11 Jun 2022, 00:37
Errands FAQs
Ok the idea:
So, it would be a workout and reward sort of thing. The student would workout and then they would get a snack Bento set to use Kim’s words with a dessert treat and a sweet option as well. The box would correspond to the workout, and they can earn more than one box.
We have not discussed more that than, or if we have I’ll go dig up the owls.
@Ophelia Winters and @Kim Sato

⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀]inpc ency
[/quote]

11 Jun 2022, 00:41
Errands FAQs
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:37 Ok the idea:
So, it would be a workout and reward sort of thing. The student would workout and then they would get a snack Bento set to use Kim’s words with a dessert treat and a sweet option as well. The box would correspond to the workout, and they can earn more than one box.
Ok, that sounds fine so far, you'd just need to think about where you got candy from.
I like the idea, if needed, feel free to say you saw Opeila leave the castle to go to Hogsmeade and bribed her to get some candy XD

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

11 Jun 2022, 00:42
Errands FAQs
Reducio
Opeila Winters wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:41
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 00:37 Ok the idea:
Ok, that sounds fine so far, you'd just need to think about where you got candy from.
I like the idea, if needed, feel free to say you saw Opeila leave the castle to go to Hogsmeade and bribed her to get some candy XD

Awesome! Thank you.
Also as a note it will probably take place next year, as I am about to leave. Both IC and OOC

⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀]inpc ency
[/quote]