Link To Thread: Link

Setting- (1118/1000)
Main Character- (1205/1000)
Main Plot- (1241/1000)
Subplots- (1052/1000)
Side Character 1- (444/300)
Side Character 2- (313/300)
Side Character 3- (323/300)
Last edited by Lizzy Solace on 31 Oct 2021, 01:07, edited 5 times in total.

· »»————- ☽ ˖♔ Forever isn't for everyone. ♔˖ ☾ ————-«« ·
17 Oct 2021, 14:14
Nano  Activity   Completed 
Link To Thread: [Link]
October Prep Tasks Completed: 5/5
Setting: ✔ 2010/1000
Protagonist: ✔ 1018/1000
Plot: ✔ 1177/1000
Subplot 1: ✔ 811/500
Subplot 2: ✔ 514/500
Side Character 1: ✔ 378/300
Side Character 2: ✔ 321/300
Side Character 3: ✔ 353/300
30 Oct 2021, 20:30
Link To Thread: [Link]
October Prep Tasks Completed: 1/5
31 Oct 2021, 02:46
Link To Thread: To Be Determined
October Prep Tasks Completed: 2/5

「 ・Fearless・Components・Terrible Presence」
1 Nov 2021, 12:07
link:
here
Setting- (1083/1000)
Main Character- (1000/1000)
Main Plot- (1005/1000)
Subplots- (1023/1000)
Side Character 1- (308/300)
Side Character 2- (303/300)
Side Character 3- (my story be lonely without a third side char, and no time left to create one)
4/5

Sana Juni Shop
|
Don't play games with a girl who can play them better
Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
CFC trading club
1 Nov 2021, 13:08
Link to Thread: Here!

Setting- 1038/1000

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14
1 Nov 2021, 18:56
Link To Thread: X
October Prep Tasks Completed: 2/5

I finished the plot at like 12:04 last night but it was already locked :'( I don't know if it's still allowed but here's my plot post. If it is, I guess I technically finished 3/5 tasks.
Reducio
The story starts out in a side character, Rainer's point of view. He first introduces himself, describing how he has no memory of his past. However, not too long ago, he met a man named Corbin. He was like him, a traveling warrior willing to fight for any side that would let him fight. The two instantly clicked, and soon after they decided to travel together. Together, the two conquered kingdoms and crushed corrupt rulers. However, one day, the man left, promising he would return. Rainer waited, but his friend never returned. Betrayed, he continued on as a traveling warrior in an attempt to forget about his lost friend.

The story skips to present day. Rainer is traveling through a new region when he is led to a new kingdom by a strange crow. It seems completely untouched by war, even though it is in a war heavy region. He decides to go and explore the kingdom. As he wanders through the town, Rainer feels a sense of strange familiarity, however, he doesn't seem to remember any specific memories of the kingdom. Intrigued by both this feeling and how peaceful it is, he decides to go to the castle, which is open for visitors, to find out more about the strange kingdom.

Once he arrives at the castle, he discovers the cause. After discovering a large painting of who he assumes is the royal family, he realizes the king of the kingdom is his old friend. Suddenly, the two boys from the painting come running out from a room in the hall. The two princes notice him, asking what business he has in the kingdom. They introduce themselves as Elliot and Ezra, asking if Rainer has business with their father. He states he is only visiting and is about to leave when Corbin stumbles upon them. He recognizes his old friend, inviting him to dinner with them. Rainer agrees with a motive to find out more about where his friend really went that day.

After waiting in the garden in the palace, Rainer is called to dinner. He takes a seat with the rest of the family, finding out about their mother, the queen, and her sickness, and also how the family has been growing distant recently. After an argument with his father, Elliot leaves the table. Corbin pulls Rainer away and speaks to him about what really happened. He explains how before he met him he had visited a small town. He grew quite attached, earning the respect of the townspeople through his bravery and strength. After staying for quite a bit, he left the town, only a few days before meeting Rainer. The day before he left he received a letter, tied to the foot of the crow from the mayor of that town, stating that they had been attacked by Malum.

Due to how small the town was, Malum merely looted it and left, however, it had done a great deal to the town. Corbin decided to return, not telling his true intentions to Rainer since he was afraid of what he'd think of him. He helped rebuild the town, eventually building it up into a great empire. Betrayed by his friend's lies, Rainer threatens to leave. Corbin stops him, grabbing his shoulder. He explains that he is the one who led him there, and he has a reason. He knows that his kingdom is slowly crumbling as Malum grows more and more powerful. Each day the threat of being invaded grows stronger. Soon he would no longer be able to rule. However, his son, Elliot, is not fully prepared to be a ruler.

Corbin begs Rainer to train his son, not only in combat but the horrors of war. He himself is unable due to his many duties as a king and he knows how much Rainer understands about war, especially after all he had been through. Rainer is hesitant, but after seeing how desperate and genuine his friend is, he eventually agrees.

Soon, the story switches back to Elliot's point of view. He is quite suspicious of the stranger that showed up in their castle, especially after his father informed him he would be training him. The next day at breakfast his father informs him of his training, and the day after it begins. At first, Rainer is harsh on him. He is ruthless to the boy and makes no excuses for his extreme lack of combat training. However, over time, Elliot grows used to the training, even improving until he can effectively disarm Rainer. That day, his instructor gives him a break and they sit peacefully in the palace garden.

Even his mother, Alana comes out from her bed after stating she wasn't feeling as sick. The family sits happily in the garden, and for once in a long time, Elliot is actually happy.

However, the good fortune comes to an end that night. Elliot wakes to Rainer standing by his bedside. Once he sees the look on his face, he already knows what has happened. They rush into his mother's room but it is too late. They find Ezra already crying by her bedside. Elliot asks where his father is and Rainer hands him a note. In the note, his father explains how he had been crumbling. The pressure had slowly started becoming too much for him, and their mother's death had been the breaking point. Thanks to Rainer's training and his natural wisdom and intelligence, he believes that Elliot is ready to become king. Elliot breaks down, zoning out from his surroundings.

Suddenly, the scene switches to ten years later. Elliot has been king for ten years. Rainer had decided to stay in the kingdom and is now Elliot's most trusted advisor. However, the kingdom has grown weaker due to his father's disappearance. Not only this but Elliot and Ezra had grown quite distant since Elliot had become king. Malum had also grown closer to closer to invading the kingdom of Corvus. One day, Elliot gets news of Malum troops marching on their territory.

He becomes quite overwhelmed and nearly gives up but with help from Rainer and Ezra, he is able to find enough strength to command his troops. Allying with Arcanum, they fight to defeat Malum and finally end the years-long war.

#841C26
valerieayumaval's corner
|
"in a field of roses, she is a wildflower"
part-veela • Sta 6 • Ev 5 • Str 4 • Wis 4 • Arc 6 • Acc 5
5 Nov 2021, 00:31
Rewards have been distributed:
@Della Barfield - 3/5
@Juniper Kelly - 5/5
@Scarlet Salvatore - 2/5
@Lizzy Solace - 2/5
@Avery Chen - 1/5
@Valerie Laurier - 2/5
@Rose Moon - 5/5
@Flash Holmwood - 1/5
@Edric Banes - 1/5
@Willow Anderson - 5/5
@Opeila Winters - 1/5
@Clair Fernandez - 2/5
@Cody Stevenson - 1/5
@Henry Knight - 5/5
Pending:
- @Vale Ashwood
- @Adeline Hughes
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to owl me!

"Books were safer than people anyway.” - N. Gaiman
Parselmouth| Sta: 15| Evas: 12 |Str: 7 |Wis: 12 | Arc Power: 6 | Acc: 13
10 Nov 2021, 04:21
Link To Thread: Sparrow
Word Count: 17,955/50,000

"I don't know whether to cry or scream or do both. It feels like I've done more than enough of both. And it feels like I haven't done enough." - Mason Deaver
Stamina 12 ∴ Evasion 9 ∴ Strength 5 ∴ Wisdom 10 ∵ ArcPower 10 ∵ Accuracy 13
21 Nov 2021, 20:25
Link To Thread: Aadhila
Word Count: 29,118/50000
Last edited by Clair Fernandez on 26 Nov 2021, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.

WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?