7 May 2024, 21:34
Deleting/Deactivating Accounts
Present Character Name: March Calister
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes/No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: Yes/No
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes/No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes/No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes/No
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Promise Gardner
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: March's story has begun to become a bit boring, she seems to really not have the possibilty of adapting her, and her personality has kinda made me tired, I'can't really RP with her and have fun with it, it's just tireing now. I'd like to start with a new character, who will hopefully help me have more excitment to write her. Thanks!
Done - Galahad

March
โ˜š ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ˜›
Iris

9 May 2024, 01:49
Present Character Name: Hannah Blossom
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. Violeta Roux
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes/No
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I originally didn't plan at all for Hannah, and I feel as if a brand new fresh start is absolutely needed.

Since I do not know if someone has communicated this via owl: We do not do any funds or items transfers between characters. I wont touch this account until I know you are aware of this. (Lear 5.14.24)

Done - 5/17/2024 Lear
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 17 May 2024, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

STAโœฟ9๏น’EVAโœฟ5๏น’STRโœฟ4
WISโœฟ7๏น’ARCโœฟ4๏น’ACCโœฟ6
๐Ÿ•Š๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•™ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐Ÿ•Š
โ the end of beginnings
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ โ™›
--------X๏น’X๏น’X--------

14 May 2024, 04:05
Present Character Name: Malin Penns
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
Am I a parent or guardian requesting hard deletion: No
I am requesting a deactivation: No
I am requesting a soft deletion: Yes
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: Keeping up with the site has been too time-costing for me and I'm feeling pressure to respond to threads that I don't have time to respond to.

I am sending a verification. If I deactivate your account, you will not be able to access the site or staff if you change your mind. You can simply stop coming to the community. As a reminder, it would be out expectation that you clear articulate that you were this character if you choose to return to the site upon initial character creation.

I will deactivate this account after I am certain you have gotten this message. (Lear 5.14.24)

No evidence of a log in. Completing the deactivation.

Done 5/17/24 Lear

"She's delightfully chaotic; A beautiful mess."

16 May 2024, 07:12
Present Character Name: Elaine Seaborne
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes, very much so haha
I am requesting a deactivation: Yes
I am requesting a soft deletion: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes, but later.
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records): Not sure yet, but I will let yโ€™all know!
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: This is my old staff account, and I am deactivating it now in order to make room for creating a second character after my seventh year characterโ€™s graduation later on! If I canโ€™t do this just let, I can wait until later, just let me know. Thank you <3
done, marcus

"It's like a child drunk an aging potion and then pretended to be a professor." -Prof. Griffith
"You are tolerable if I'm in a good mood." -Prof. Jensen
โœค Elaine Seaborneโœค

17 May 2024, 17:48
Present Character Name: Judith Cohen
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: Yes
I intend to make a new account after deactivation:Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records)
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself:
Yes, Rowena Blackwood
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion:
After being MIA for a whole while ivโ€™e gotten bored of my character and donโ€™t really know what to do anymore. So i wanna start over with a more worked out idea of my character

Done 5/17/2024 Lear

Judith's Ency
|Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 4 | Accuracy: 8 |
Part Goblin

19 May 2024, 04:15
Present Character Name: Ash Benyamin
Have I Been a Member for More than 6 months: No
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: No
hogwarts.io sounds like a lot of fun, unfortunately right now I can't find the time for it. Maybe I'll come back one day when I have less going on, but for now it's just too much to keep track of. I thought I would have time for it when I joined up, but quickly realized that wasn't going to be the case at all. :( This does seem like a pretty awesome community. See you all someday in the future maybe? For now, my world needs to take a chill pill.

A reminder: when returning to the site, it is our expectation that you notify us that you are a returning member and that this account was your previous account. Also, please remember that you will not be eligible to make a new account until after 6 months from the creation of this account (March 26) which is Sept 26.

Completed 5/24/24 Lear

22 May 2024, 01:09
Present Character Name: Ashton Cole
I will need the name on my former account changed: Yes - please change to "Steve Windsor"
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes [unsure; will create a new character in the next two to three months]
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: It has been so long since I first signed up and created the character, and then disappeared. I would like to start fresh.

A reminder: when returning to the site, it is our expectation that you notify us that you are a returning member and that this account was your previous account.

Completed - Lear 5/24

Ashton "Ash" Irving Cole - 1st year Ravenclaw

22 May 2024, 23:54
Present Character Name: Victoria Evans
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes: Charlotte Raywood
I created this account I while back and never really did anything. I would like to roleplay on this site but I would rather start completely fresh with a new character.
Probably Dumb Question: Would I have to use a new email to make a new account?

Yes, you need to use a new email to create a new account.

Completed. 5/24/24 - Lear

23 May 2024, 14:54
Present Character Name: Benjamin Mason
I intend to make a new account after deactivation: Yes
What is the name of your NEW account, if yes. (If you do not provide a name, upon return we expect you to provide us with your former account's name for our records) Ronan Ward
I have edited or deleted anything on my previous account that I consider to be private and personal information about myself: Yes (If the answer is No, please complete this before proceeding)
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I got really busy IRL, and I feel like its too late for me now, to continue with Benjamins story in a genuine and exciting way. A new character would give me the ability to start fresh when the new school year starts, and develop a much more interesting character as I got more time for Role playing now. Thanks and have a nice day!
Complete 5/24/24 - Lear

Yesterday, 21:14
Present Character Name: Sarah Rubtsova
I have notified any sports or groups I am a part of that I am deactivating this account: Yes/No
Why am I requesting this deactivation/deletion: I recently discovered this site and have been part of the community for a short period of time. Roleplaying is fascinating, but it's my first experience, so I find it difficult to understand how some aspects work. Additionally, I'm somewhat busy with my "real-life game" and don't have much time for my character.

โ‹…โœง๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ-๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ-๐“‘๐“ฎ-๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญโœงโ‹