P
H
Y
S
I
C
A
L

Tara is an 11 year old girl. She has dark brown hair that varies between light and dark depending on the sun. They are slightly wavy. Tara is hungry because she doesn't have much of an appetite. She has light brown eyes and olive skin.
D
E
S
C
R
I
P
T
I
O
N

M
E
N
T
A
L

Tara is shy and reserved but she doesn't give in too easily either! She loves learning and discovering new things! Tara is also very, very curious, maybe even too much! Which sometimes plays tricks on him...
D
E
S
C
R
I
P
T
I
O
N
----QUOTE:----
Reducio
Life is strewn with pitfalls, he overcomes them
----QUOTE:----
Reducio
Love is a storm that cannot be resisted.

Tara was born in Church Stretton in England. She and her parents live between the city and the countryside in a large house with a large garden. Tara and her parents have great memories. His mother Cindy and his father Matthew met while studying. However, they do not do the same job at all! His mother is a lawyer and his father is an archaeologist. Tara doesn't see her father much because he often goes on expeditions! The young girl is fascinated by her work because it is a bit like “Indiana Jones” which rocked the childhood of the young Hufflepuff. His father is a muggle and he was born in Haute-Savoit in France! It’s amazing no ? As for her mother, she is a Half-Blood witch because her father was a Pure-Blood wizard and her mother a Half-Blood witch. While studying at Hogwarts, she was in the same house as Tara! So in Hufflepuff. Cindy and Tara both have a close relationship. They are confidantes and she loves each other very much. As for Tara's father, they also hear very well only he often gets angry about homework and especially mathematics. The material that Tara hates more than anything! Too much to learn, too many formulas or I don't really know what. In short, math and Tara make two!!!

I was exactly 10 years old and it was my first day of school. I remember it like it was yesterday! Well, the first time he produced his accidental magic was following a disturbance at his school. A boy made fun of her because of her small size; she got angry and set the ends of her hair on fire!
Fortunately for me, my parents reacted normally and helped me a lot. Subsequently, many events followed one another. First in her class, she lost all her friends, which saddened her a lot; then everyone (her friends included) started to denigrate her. His mother helped him understand magic, to accept it. But she still felt a huge feeling of emptiness. She wasn't like other children her age and that saddened her a lot. So much so that through teasing, Tara changed schools. But nothing worked. Real retaliation. So she changed schools again but the teasing was still there. So Tara began to endure. Until the day she receives her letter for Hogwarts and it's deliverance for her! Tara will finally meet people like her and she is very happy about it!
Until D-day!

25,3 cm walnut wood and dragon heartstring
Last edited by Tara Johnson on 17 May 2024, 21:06, edited 26 times in total.

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e
love is a storm that cannot be resisted

12 May 2024, 15:54
First |🦡 💛『Tara • Johnson』💛 🦡 | Year

SPELLS KNOWN

Reducio

ABILITIES

Reducio

POTION

Reducio

STATS

Reducio
Stamina: 7
Evasion: 7
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 7
ArcPower: 4
Accuracy: 5

Last edited by Tara Johnson on 19 May 2024, 16:49, edited 4 times in total.

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

19 May 2024, 13:02
First |🦡 💛『Tara • Johnson』💛 🦡 | Year

1A:
Reducio

By @Bailey Brewster
By @Victoria Fawkes
By @Mia Fuzy
By @Victoria Fawkes
By @Crystal Eealis

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e
love is a storm that cannot be resisted