Firstname - Irene Niamh
Birthday (age) - 06 August 2012 (11 yo)
Status - Muggle-born
Nationality - Irish
Residence - Galway, Ireland
Function - First Year, Hufflepuff, Hogwarts
Race - Human

APPEARANCE
Irene isn't very tall, for her age. She has so many ginger and curly hair, that she loves because she looks like Merida. They are often loose, or tied in braids. She has bleue eyes and and a lot of freckles on her cheeks.

Irene dresses simply with jeans or shorts and colored t-shirts and sweatshirts. She doesn't like dresses and skirts. She always swear the same neckless with a dolfin pendant. She has also bracelets on her wrists.
Voice - Acute, strong irish accent
Laterality - Right-handed
Languages spoken - English, irish gaelic
Allergies - Lactose

LIKES AND DISLIKES
She likes
Violin, drums, basketball, cookies, chocolate, Imagine Dragons, traveling, comics, Merida...
She hates
Mathematics, waiting, leeks, injustice, dresses and skirts, losing, books without pictures...

TIMELINE
birthday i travelling i magic i school i events

Irene, 2 ans
les poissons
ont trop pleuré

Irene, 6 ans
les poissons
ont trop pleuré

Irene, 10 ans
06/08/2012 - Irene's birthday
13/09/2013 - Irene's firsts steps
--/12/2014 - Aoife's first miscarriage
--/03/2015 - Aoife's second miscarriage
--/07/2015 - Travaling in Portugal
--/07/2016 - Traveling in Spain
--/09/2016 - Irene starts to play basketball
26/07/2017 - Crispy's adoption
--/07/2018 - Tranveling in Italy
--/09/2018 - Irene's starting Primary School
--/09/2018 - Irene starts to play violin
--/07/2019 - Traveling in Scotland
--/08/2020 - Irene's first instance of magic
--/09/2020 - Irene starts to play drums
--/07/2021 - Traveling in Greece
--/07/2022 - Traveling in France
--/07/2023 - Discovery that Irene is a witch
--/08/20123 - Traveling in England
01/09/2023 - Irene starting Hogwarts
To be continued...
les poissons
ont trop pleuré

Irene, 4 ans
les poissons
ont trop pleuré

Irene, 8 ans

Irene, a little ginger girl, was born on 8th august 2012, of two muggle parents, in Galway. Her mother, Aoife Ferrel, is teacher in Irene's future Primary School. Her father, Duncan Ferrel, is a lawyer and works so much. When Irene was two years old, Aoife and Duncan tried to have a new children, but Aoife miscarried again and again. They ending up to adopting a little kitty, who names Crispy by Irene. So, Irene doesn't have any brother and sister, but she's very good alone.

During her childhood, Irene was so many travelling in Europe with her parents and sometimes with her uncle, aunt and cousins. She visited Portugal, Spain, Scotland, France... A lot of europeans country. And, she loves travelling. She hinkings often with her parents, who are vers sportlish.
Irene is like them : she loves sport. She like so much basketball, who has started when she was 4 years old, riding and hinkings.

When she was 6 years old, her mother registered Irene at violin lessons. Irene like violin, and the music in general, but she doesn't like the theory. Two years ago, when the girl was 8 years old, she requested to her mother to starting drums. Irene prefer drums, but her parents doesn't.

At school, Irene was bored. She has a lot of friends, and a best friends, Ennis, who lives near her home, but she hated to go to school. Sometimes, she falling asleep, and Ennis wakes her up. So, her teacher scoled her, often. That she liked least at school, that's mathematics. So when she discovered that there aren't Mathematics at Hogwart's, Irene was very happy.

The first time I was understand I was different, I was 8 years old. I was very angry, because my mother didn't want that I going with my friend to the parc. She says « you're too young to go here alone, so it's no. » But I was 8 years old ! I was not a baby... I was so angry, and I ran to my bedroom. The door was banging, but I didn't touch the door, and the windows were closed...
Reducio
Hello !

My name is Irene Ferrell, I live in Galway, in Ireland, with my parents, since I was born. I was born the 8th june 2012. I don't have any brother and sister, but it's ok, I prefer to be alone ! And, I have a cat, Crispy, so I can play with it if I want. My parents are muggles, so I am the first witch in my family. I love them so much. My mother, Aoife Ferrell, is professor in the Primary School where I were. Thankfully, she was never be my professor ! I think I was don't like that. My father, Duncan Ferrell, is a lawyer. I don't know what is that exactly, but that I konw, that's he doesn't at home often.

I don't like going to school, I'm always bored. Sometimes, I falling asleep, and my best friend, Ennis, wakes up me. That I like least at school is Mathematics. But, like at Hogwarts, I will not have mathematics lessons, I am so happy !
I can't wait to enter at Hogwarts. I have a little sad, because I will go in Scotland, and that is in a very long distance of Galway and my parents. When we have learned that I have a witch, we were very surprise. Also, I understand why sometimes, when I am very very angry, I ear so many "BOOM". That is because I have magic powers ! And that's very cool.

I have so many ginger and curly hair. My mother says « they are impossible to hairdresser ! Me, I like them, because I look like Merida, my favourite princess ! The was so amazing. I have also blue eyes, and I don't be very tall. My cousin, Kieran, calls me Minimoys because of that.

I play violin, because my parents wanted that I learn violin. And I like that. But, I prefer drums ! That so many cool, I can bang with all my force on the drums. So, I play drums too, juste less than violin, because my parents says that it makes so much noise.
I play basketball, also. I love so much that. I love run with the ball. I am so sportive, I like run everywhere, every time.
I am curious, and I ask so many questions. And if nobody know the answer, I go to search in Internet, or in books. I like reading, but only comics and mangas, because there were a lot of pictures and drawings.

The first time I was understand I was different, I was 8 years old. I was very angry, because my mother didn't want that I going with my friend to the parc. She says « you're too young to go here alone, so it's no. » But I was 8 years old ! I was not a baby... I was so angry, and I ran to my bedroom. The door was banging, but I didn't touch the door, and the windows were closed...
Last edited by Irene Ferrell on 8 May 2024, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

#267A20
English isn't my native language !

5 May 2024, 20:43
Irene Ferrel - First Year - Hufflepuff

Abilities: None

Stats: Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 4 | Arcane Power: 5 | Accuracy: 7

Items: None
Spells known:
Reducio
None for the moment
Potions known:
Reducio
None for the moment

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

9 May 2024, 10:38
Irene Ferrel - First Year - Hufflepuff

i
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, A million dreams

[arbre généalogique]

DUNCAN FERREL abcde #??????
Relationship - Father
Birthday (age) - 12th march 1983 (41 yo)
Status - Muggle
Nationality - Irish
Function - Lawyer
Marital status - Married
AOIFE FERREL abcde #??????
Relationship - Mother
Birthday (age) - 25th september 1983 (40 yo)
Status - Muggle
Nationality - Irish
Function - Teacher
Marital status - Married
KIERAN WALSH abcde #??????
Relationship - Cousin
Birthday (age) - 18th july 2008 (15 yo)
Status - Muggle
Nationality - Irish
Residence - Co. Galway, Ireland
Function - ???